Kings of War scale

Talk about any non-GW Fantasy, Steampunk or similar miniature game here.

Moderator: Moderators

Chadleh ( 126 )
Journeyman Trader

Kings of War scale

Post by Chadleh »

I'm looking to get into Kings of War and already own some GW models that I was thinking would work. I am trying not to spend a lot of money getting into it as I don't know if it's something I'd like to keep playing. As well as some of the minis seem to be a little tougher to acquire such as the undead mummies. Just wanted to see if GW model scale would work for Kings of War. Thanks
usernamesareannoying ( 254 )
Expert Trader

Re: Kings of War scale

Post by usernamesareannoying »

same scale
*notes about trading with me…
I do not like drawn out deals. Id like to have a deal signed and complete within 48 hours.
I abide by the unwritten rules… lower rating ships first pays first.
I always provide delivery confirmation and expect the same.
All deals are US only.
themailedfist ( 210 )
Resident Trader
Location: Ellicott City, MD USA Planet Earth Sol System Milky Way Known Universe

Post by themailedfist »

Well....it varies. The average Kings of War humans and elves tend to be less "heroic scale" than GW stuff.

Here's some comparison work that someone did on the Mantic forum: http://manticforum.com/forum/kings-of-w ... ther-makes
megsdadlamarr ( 82 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by megsdadlamarr »

Kings of War encourages the use of different models. I started with magnetizing my WFB models and using metal movement trays. I routinely mix manufacturers on true multi-bases now. To me, the differences add to some races and detract from others. Great game. 2000 pts in an hour and a half!
"Beer is the proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Ben Franklin

"Vini Vidi Vamoose" We came, We saw, We ran away---- unknown Goblin
starslayer ( 560 )
Millenium Trader

Post by starslayer »

megsdadlamarr wrote:Kings of War encourages the use of different models. I started with magnetizing my WFB models and using metal movement trays. I routinely mix manufacturers on true multi-bases now. To me, the differences add to some races and detract from others. Great game. 2000 pts in an hour and a half!

I agree, but the thread is a bit old......

Return to “Swords, Sorcery and Steampunk”