Price/Availability Check on Eldar models please!

Discussion area for all futuristic GW games.

Moderator: Moderators

IYANDEN_WRAITHLORD ( 14 )
Journeyman Trader

Price/Availability Check on Eldar models please!

Post by IYANDEN_WRAITHLORD »

Hey everyone! I'm going through a trove of old blisters and models I bought off a friend a little while ago, and I seem to be having an excessively hard time pinning down an asking price for these puppies.

I'm wondering how rare or valuable they may be in blister still.. I have a decent amount of models to go through yet, but most that may be of value are Warhammer fantasy so I won't gum up yer guns with those guys here :lol:
I've been using completed ebay auctions as a kind of standard, but as we all know what people are willing to pay can vary wildly. I've seen the models individually sell for upwards of $10 US base coated.. so I'd really intrigued as to how much of a collector item these may be...
Thanks for the help everyone!
Think for yourself, question Authority.
larks ( 444 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: Price/Availability Check on Eldar models please!

Post by larks »

If you plan to ebay them you can start the auction at $9.99 but I have found a few things with "rare" models.

1 - If they are still produced but just in old packaging they are not worth much more then the new ones
2- If they are not still produced but are not a sculpt that people actually want or wanted ( kislev models, juan deamonettes, etc ) They are not worth much more the current sculpts.
3- out of package or in package doesn't really matter much with blister IMO more so then the old boxes unless its in mint shape and you can break up a blister ( like this one) for two separate auctions and may get more money.

With this particular blister hower you have two things gogin for you, the warlock sculpt ( sword model) was one of the more popular sculpts for them. That and you will notice the farseer has a laspistol instead of a shuriken weapon. This was a very Alt scuplt that people enjoy due to the oddness of the gun.
sincerely,

Matt
nightlord ( 228 )
Expert Trader

Post by nightlord »

These are not that uncommon on ebay as individual models. A "COLLECTOR" may be willing to pay a little more for the complete blister as is.
"I'm Glad I Stopped Before I Thought About It"

I will not make "OFFERS" for your stuff. I never bet against the house.

People that owe me references, davidmournestar,

:-? :-? If you wasent interested then why did you look?? :-? :-?

ANYONE can click on your name and see the last time you was on site. BRA.

Be polite. Respond to read messages in a timely manner.
IYANDEN_WRAITHLORD ( 14 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by IYANDEN_WRAITHLORD »

Yeah, not really looking to sell them particularly, just more curious as to how worthwhile they are to keep in blister. I have a few of the blisters myself, not looking to cash out on them or anything. Thanks for the insights guys! I didn't notice the laspistol until you mentioned it actually... I've got a few loose models of these guys kicking around and I've never put much stock in them as they are... but yeah NIB may be a different story. The absolute lack of being able to find the same things being sold is what really drove me to do some investigating.
Thanks again!
Think for yourself, question Authority.

Return to “Grimdark Futuristic”