Anyone recognize these Marines?

Discussion area for all futuristic GW games.

Moderator: Moderators

zmpouf ( 0 )
New Trader

Anyone recognize these Marines?

Post by zmpouf »

Hello eveybody!

I have a bunch of old 40K models. I want to sell/trade them for Warmachine models and I need some help. As you can see in the pics in this album, I have 55 plastic troops on top, 9 metallic figures in the middle and the vehicles at the bottom. Can anyone recognize the 9 metal models in the middle row?

Can anyone give me an estimate of what I should ask for these? Note that the predator's guns are broken. Also, the land speeder's stand has broken and the tip of the stand is still in the hole of the model.

Thank you in advance!

edit: I just saw the "how to post photos" tutorial. When I try to add off-site photos I get the following:

So, for now, you can see the photos in the album link shown earlier.
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Anyone recognize these Marines?

Post by pretre »

Metal from Left to right:

Apothecary, 3rd edition Captain with SB/PS, Techmarine. BT Sword Brethren x2, Vet Sgt, BT Sword Brethren x3.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Seriously. Please, read the rules BEFORE posting.
As this question is unrelated to the site (Bartertown), it's not appropriate for a forum that is for assistance on Bartertown related matters.

I've moved your post to the proper forum.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
zmpouf ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by zmpouf »

MagickalMemories wrote:Seriously. Please, read the rules BEFORE posting.
As this question is unrelated to the site (Bartertown), it's not appropriate for a forum that is for assistance on Bartertown related matters.

I've moved your post to the proper forum.

Eric
:oops: I'm very sorry about this. Although I read the rules, I got confused with all of these categories and I don't even remember where I posted this. I'll try my best to avoid messing up in the future.
pretre wrote:Metal from Left to right:

Apothecary, 3rd edition Captain with SB/PS, Techmarine. BT Sword Brethren x2, Vet Sgt, BT Sword Brethren x3.
Thank you very much for your reply. Any idea how much all these could sell for?
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Eh.
It's not as bad a slip up as my post sounds. Happens all the time.
I was just feeling a little snarky, as yours was the third post in a row I had to move.

You had it in the Bartertown "Misc Messages" forum, which is for messages relating to the site, itself.

No worries.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Post by pretre »

zmpouf wrote:
MagickalMemories wrote:
pretre wrote:Metal from Left to right:

Thank you very much for your reply. Any idea how much all these could sell for?
Prob $5-10 each.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1

Return to “Grimdark Futuristic”