Has Chaos gone that far down???

Discussion area for all futuristic GW games.

Moderator: Moderators

nightlord ( 228 )
Expert Trader

Has Chaos gone that far down???

Post by nightlord »

As you can tell from my user name I am a reguler Chaos Player. Until recently GW games have taken a back seat to others around here due to the lack of gameing stores. Now we have two running gameing stores and im trying to get back into gameing and noticed nobody is interested in chaos, Even here on Bartertown. Ive been trying to trade off 3 sets of chaos rhino doors and a set of chaos landraider doors and no body has really jumbed on em. BAck in the days Forge world`items would be jumped all over. But chaos forgeworld seems to be dead; or is it that chaos is dead?
"I'm Glad I Stopped Before I Thought About It"

I will not make "OFFERS" for your stuff. I never bet against the house.

People that owe me references, davidmournestar,

:-? :-? If you wasent interested then why did you look?? :-? :-?

ANYONE can click on your name and see the last time you was on site. BRA.

Be polite. Respond to read messages in a timely manner.
leth ( 352 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: Has Chaos gone that far down???

Post by leth »

old book. that is all there is to it. the people interested having plenty of time to get what they want.
USA

My prices/trades are just estimates, I do not know the going rate. If you want to know sooner, send me a offer.

Just started my painting blog. To keep myself painting mostly
Norseman ( 374 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by Norseman »

Only Chaos players that i know of are playing fallen Blood Angles or similar No one uses that craptacular CSM codex.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Just hold on to them a while longer. I can't see them waiting TOO much longer to bring the CSM back up to snuff.
They're pretty far down the list, now.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
YoungWolf777 ( 1150 )
Millenium Trader

Post by YoungWolf777 »

Yeah. As far as power level goes they are in the basement. Rumors abound that Chaos will get a new book in 2012 though. I'm not holding my breath. ;)
gnard ( 214 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by gnard »

We have several chaos players at the local shop so people still play. With the old book chaos isn't attracting new players and the old players may already have all the vehicles they need. I looked at your stuff when you posted and was interested until I looked at my miniature shelves and saw 5 rhinos and 2 landraiders already assembled and painted.
Lower references? You ship first. I don't generally deal outside North America, the shipping is just too expensive. Painted, primed, or assembled aren't 'NIB'. Happy trading!

Return to “Grimdark Futuristic”