Re: BTR - Vanigan (resolved by Vanigan)

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

Jynx ( 32 )
BTown Regular

Post by Jynx »

Section 1 - Introduction:
On September 26th, I received a PM from Vanigan with interest in my Dropzone Commander PHR starter box. He wanted to trade some of his X-Wing Imperial ships and all associated cards/tokens. We struck an arrangement and I sent my package on Sept. 30th (tracking # in the PM history). He confirmed receiving my package and promised to ship his package soon. However, it has been a month and a half, he has not sent his package and has stopped responding to messages. Read receipts are confirmed, he's reading the messages and not responding.

Section 2 - Proof:
Subject: H: WM/H, DZC, Board Games; W: X-Wing, Pathfinder

OP
Hi there!

I'm looking to trade/sell away a few items that are gathering dust. Please let me know if you're interested, thanks!

HAVES:
Warmachine/Hordes
Mercs
-Press Gangers (full unit, no card, no paint)
Legion
-Swordsmen (full unit, card, primed)
-Swordsmen UA (card, primed)
Khador
-Kovnik Markov (NIB)

Board Games
D&D The Legend of Drizzit (Played once, lovingly unpacked and repacked)

DZC
PHR Starter Army (Assembled, no paint)

---

WANTS:
Any NIB X-Wing (or opened is OK, as long as all upgrade cards are present)
Pathfinder Core set (any theme)
Vanigan wrote: Sent: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:09 pm
I have an entire Imperial lot, missing only the latest waves, that I'd like to trade some of for your PHR starter. Let me know if you're interested and in what ships. I have all the tokens and cards accounted for and in good condition.
Jynx wrote: Sent: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:35 pm
Hi there,

I'd love to get some imperials! I've mostly been collecting just rebels. What would you suggest for starting imps? (The only imps i have currently are from the core set). I was thinking an Interceptor, Aces and maybe a Phantom?

Let me know if you want pics of my PHR.

Thanks!
Cody
Vanigan wrote: Sent: Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:19 pm
How about 3 fighters for the PHR box? This way it matches up roughly evenly retail to retail. I don't need pictures of the PHR unless you have them in really wacky poses or did bad work assembling them. Which version of the walkers did you create or did you not glue the weapon arms in place?

Turns out I had traded away more than I thought previously, but I can account for all the cards and tokens for these.

I have:
8 TIE Fighters
3 Bombers
2 Phantoms
2 Defenders
Decimator
Lambda Shuttle
Jynx wrote: Sent: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:30 pm
I would be interested in 2x Tie Fighters, 1x Phantom and 1x Bomber. I'd be willing to PayPal the difference. Can those Tie Fighters be from the blisters? (Im told i need Howlrunner)?

So lets look at msrp prices from a reputable online store, say http://www.miniaturemarket.com, it looks like the PHR Starter clocks in at $55.00. Likewise, if we do the same for the X-Wing stuff, they each clock in at $15.00 a piece.

So unless im forgetting something, we'd each pay our own shipping. According to our BT ratings, i would ship first and PayPal you an additional $5. Does this look good to you?

Let me know, thanks!
Cody

I linked the shortcuts for ease of reference:
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/catalog/ ... /dzc34014/
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/catalog/ ... /ffgswx03/
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/catalog/ ... /ffgswx19/
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/catalog/ ... /ffgswx15/
Jynx wrote: Sent: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:53 pm
Forgot to mention. I did not glue the PHR walker's weapon arms. They are free to swap out currently.

Thanks!
Cody
Vanigan wrote: Sent: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:15 pm
Sorry about that, my math was terrible. 4 fighters with the difference coming back is fine.

That trade sounds good to me. I'll get everything packed up.

Just in case it matters to you, things like the Target Lock tokens will be matched pairs, but not the letters that came with actual packages.

You can send it to:
Anthony Pham
13835 Christine Dr. Apt. G
Whittier, CA 90605
Jynx wrote: Sent: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:55 am
Hi there!

PHR Starter is in the mail. USPS First Class with tracking # 9500111210695273452265. What's your PayPal email so I can send you $5.

BTW, my shipping address is:
Cody Crawford
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Keep me advised, I'll do the same.

Thanks!
Cody
Vanigan wrote: Sent: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:23 pm
You can wait on the extra $5 until my package arrives, but my paypal email is: turtle@sandwich.net
Jynx wrote: Sent: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:35 pm
Hey there.

Just touching base. Did you recieve my package? Did you send yours? If so, does it have tracking?

Thanks!
Cody
Vanigan wrote: Sent: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:08 pm
Got your package, mine will be on its way soon. I'll reply with tracking as soon as it's done.
Jynx wrote: Sent: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:22 pm
I can provide card lists for each of those ships if that would help you.

Thanks!
Jynx wrote: Sent: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:35 am
Status update?
Vanigan wrote: Sent: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:13 pm
Sorry, crunch time hit us here at Activision, so I wasn't able to go anywhere this week.

I'll toss in an extra TIE fighter with some cards from the starter to ease the delay. I have the stuff separated and accounted for, but haven't been able to pack and ship it.
Jynx wrote: Sent: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:33 pm
It has now been two weeks since our last communication and a month since I sent my package. What is going on!?!

Please respond.
Cody
Jynx wrote: Sent: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:12 pm
Hey there. I have to hear back from you on this deal, otherwise i have to give a negative review. Please respond!

Thanks.
Cody
Section 3 - Supporting Information

My package:
USPS First Class with tracking # 9500111210695273452265

His PayPal:
turtle@sandwich.net

His address:
Anthony Pham
13835 Christine Dr. Apt. G
Whittier, CA 90605

I reviewed his BT references a second time and didn't see any bad reviews. I only hesitate to file a police report on him because of this history. Basic Google, Facebook and LinkedIn searches found nothing conclusive on Anthony Pham in Whittier, CA. But it was shared through PM that he works at Activision.

If the moderators would please review this BTR and offer options for my next steps, it would be greatly appreciated.

Section 4 - Follow Through
I follow standard Bartertown guidelines.
If we trade, lower rating ships first.
I prefer Paypal for all money transactions.
For purchases, I will not mail items out until payment is received.
Everything is negotiable, welcome to business. ;)
Jynx ( 32 )
BTown Regular

Post by Jynx »

Package finally received! Please resolve this BTR, thank you.
I follow standard Bartertown guidelines.
If we trade, lower rating ships first.
I prefer Paypal for all money transactions.
For purchases, I will not mail items out until payment is received.
Everything is negotiable, welcome to business. ;)

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”