BTR confusion.elemental

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: BTR confusion.elemental

Post by MagickalMemories »

I've been in contact with confusion.elemental about this.
He tells me he's PMed the OP and confirmed via looking into his Sent messages that the OP has received it.
The OP has not responded.

I'm PMing the OP with a 3-day window. If he doesn't contact c.e within that time frame, I am closing this BTR WITH PREJUDICE.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Royals ( 80 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by Royals »

This issue has been resolved.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Excellent.

Thank you, Royals, for the update and thank you, confusion.elemental, for taking care of this.

I'm going to lock this and move it to our Resolved forum. If either involved party has an update they feel that they need to make to this, please reach out to an Admin via PM.

Oh... and we'll want to know what you want to add to it, so you might as well tell us that up front. : )

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”