BTR - mdjones607 - Resolved

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

rahl02 ( 62 )
Journeyman Trader

BTR - mdjones607 - Resolved

Post by rahl02 »

So we agreed to a trade my Legion of Everblight that had some light damage on the top, for his Khador Iron Fang Pikemen 1 leader + 4 grunts + UA. My item as been received by him, but I haven't received his package. He added his Khador Battle Meckaniks for the wait but, as it is I'm out my item. He's the information from our pm's.
Sent: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:37 am
by mdjones607

Do you happen to have pics of the throne? I might want to pick up, if it is within my skill to repair.

Subject: H: Menoth Some Legion W: Khador, Legion of Everblight

rahl02 wrote:
I have the following to trade, or sell. Retail for Retail on all trades.

Menoth (WANT THESE GONE) Willing to trade at in your favor.
PKreoss Primed grey
Exemplar Cinerators primed white (willing to trade at a discounted trade value)
Please make on offer on these I really, really, really want these gone.

Legion (will only get rid of if the trade is right)
Striders (missing some arrows i believe, got them in a trade so i don't know)
Proteus (one tentacle is not attatched) painted for the most part I think it looks pretty good
4x shredders (currently have 8 and do not want 4 of them)
MIn archers + ua (thought I'd want them but I don't (some painted)
willing to get rid of Absolonia as well (don't care for the lack of spells.)
Seraph
Throne of Everblight (ok so when i went to strip this, I actually made a critical error and used an aerosol spray goof of, not realizing that it would hurt the plastic resin hybrid. so the top has a spot that looks kinda caved in a bit and is split, a little green stuff or gray stuff will fix it, however I suck at that kinda thing.) The tips of the tentacles have fallen off and I have them, it's partially painted. The trade value is discounted because of this, consider this trade value at $65 instead of the retail.

Anyssa Ryvaal painted (got her this way)
Blighted Nyss Raptors (metal primes white leader is on cork again this is how I got them)

Misc
Retribution of Scyrah Soft back forces book
NQ Magazine 15 with coupon
NQ Magazine 16 x2 with coupon
NIB Chaos Deamonettes still shrink wrapped
Have some Blu-ray movies and anime series I might want to part with (pm me for a list)

I'm looking for the following, also make any offer, you never know. Btw trading in your favor for the wanted khador.

Khador:

Fenris
just about anything except Beast 09 and Drago
Karchev
IFP + UA, would like unpainted, bare, would LOVE NIB for a good deal (want to make into black dragon so if you have an unpainted unit let me know what you want)
MOW Bomb

Legion:
Could use:
Angelious
Plastic Beast kit, either NIB, or magnetized

I do not need shredders or the following:
Vlad
Drago
Lylyth 1 or 3
PVayl
PThag
Rhyas
Saeryn
Abby
Typhon
Sent: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:02 am
by rahl02

Send me your email and ill send you pics when I get off work
Sent: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:26 pm
by mdjones607

either mdjones1983@hotmail.com or mdjones607@hotmail.com

Thanks
Matt
Sent: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:02 pm
by rahl02

Pic sent.
Pic is still on my desktop, it's a shot of the top of the Throne of Everblight without the sorcerer on top.
Sent: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:32 am
by mdjones607

I don't really see a crack, but it does look like some loss of detail on the top. Can you confirm that it is melted detail and not glue or something else that fades the detail in the center?

Thanks
Matt
Sent: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:34 pm
by rahl02

I do confirm that there is a crack there, also there might be some loss of detail from glue, and a couple of the smaller spikes are missing. I want to fully cooperate in giving as much detail as I can provide.
Sent: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:59 pm
by mdjones607

Out of my khador what would you want for it?
Sent: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:48 pm
by rahl02

I don't actually know what you have in Khador really.
Sent: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:45 pm
by mdjones607

Sorry, I thought you might remember from our trade.

I have these in all metal no cards:

Casters
Classic Irusk
Sorscha (metal)

Warjacks
Classic Juggernaut

Units
4 Man-O-War Shock Troopers
3 Widowmakers (officer and 2 grunts)
4 Battle Mecaniks (min unit)
Winter Guard Mortar
Greylord Ternion
5 Iron Fang Pikemen (officer and 4 grunts)
Iron Fang Officer & Standard UA

Solos
Darkhun Dragoon

I also now have the new plastics Man-o-wars unassembled and w/ card.
Sent: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:11 pm
by rahl02

I'm interested in the Iron Fangs + UA and battle mechanics

Though I don't know what the value of those are actually.

Let me know so I can see what I have to work with.
Sent: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:27 pm
by mdjones607

The ironfangs w/ ua retail for 62.50
The mechaniks for 18.67
Sent: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:35 pm
by rahl02

Then I'll do just the iron fangs then. Send me your information and I'll send the throne out Monday.
Sent: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:38 pm
by mdjones607

I'm looking for a place to pickup NQ 14, if I can find one, I'd take 15 and 16 for the mechaniks. That is, if you have an interest.

Thanks
Sent: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:38 am
by rahl02

Yea that works.
Sent: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:44 pm
by rahl02

I need your information, I've deleted it from our previous trade because I had so many messages.
Sent: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:27 pm
by mdjones607

Matt Jones
206 Fairdale Ave
Syracuse, NY 13207

Just let me get the final word on NQ 14. If I can't get my hands on it, than issues 15 and 16 won't be of much help. I'm hoping that my inquiry will be answered tonight.
Sent: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:06 am
by rahl02

Did you hear back from the guy about NQ14, I've waited on shipping until I've heard back, didn't want to pay shipping twice for the throne and then for the NQ's
Sent: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:00 am
by mdjones607

I'm sorry, it has been a crazy crazy week. It is a no go for NQ 14, so you're good for the throne. Apparently NQ 14 is the hardest of the 3 to get, so go figure. I'll get the IF packed with UA to go.

Thanks
Matt
Sent: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:07 pm
by rahl02

Ok I'll get this out either Monday or Tuesday morning.
Sent: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:36 am
by rahl02

Got it in the mail.

Tracking number is:

Sorry I didn't get this out yesterday got called in to open instead of closing. You should get it by 10/31.
Sent: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:49 pm
by mdjones607

No worries. I have so much that needs to be cleaned, primed, and painted that I've got plenty to keep me occupied before this gets in. I won't be able to ship 11/1 as I have an appointment early AM and work right afterwards, but should have the IFP w/ UA out Saturday.

Thanks
Matt
This was the commitment that I was happy with, I had a day that he was going to ship out.
Sent: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:28 pm
by rahl02

Im not worried. Wasnt planning on getting to work on them for a couple weeks
Telling him this might have been a big mistake, in thinking that he can wait to ship out.
Sent: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:37 am
by rahl02

Hey was wondering when you are able to send out the IFP + UA. Haven't heard from you in a little while.
Sent: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:01 pm
by mdjones607

I'm sorry, I've had some Family issues and my phone hasn't been working properly (web browser is glitchy and my email won't sync at all). None of my happening are an excuse, I received the Throne, and you deserved your models by now.

I'm going to include the other minis (mechaniks) you wanted as well to make up for things. I'm stuck going into work early again tomorrow, but will try to have this posted Wed. If you don't get a tracking number on Wed, it doesn't mean they haven't shipped, just that I haven't been able to log in here to update.

Anyway, I am sincerely sorry for the delay. My crap is mine to deal with and shouldn't interfere with obligations like this.
Sent: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:34 am
by rahl02

Hey I still haven't received the items yet.

Here's my information again just in case you haven't them.

James (deleted the rest for my privacy) If required I'll fix.

Just wondering when I should expect them, it's been almost a month since we confirmed our deal, and the item I shipped was received 3 weeks ago. I definitely should have received the IFP + UA by now.

I didn't pm him my Information because it was on the return label of the package. That was probably my mistake for assuming that he'd notice that. Currently I'm out my Throne and cost of shipping. I do not know where to go. I've emailed him to his email addresses. But I'm stuck. It may have been too long to do anything about.
s_o_r_r_o_w ( 312 )
Moderator Without Title

Re: BTR - mdjones607

Post by s_o_r_r_o_w »

I've sent him a PM asking him to respond to this BTR. Have you looked him up on Facebook yet?
I am always in the market for weird and wonderful GW oddbitz and ephemera. PM me if you have something old/weird/rare.

-----
No Finecast, please.
-----
READ THE RULES!
-----
Tips on shipping to Canada
-----
Bartertown Trade Vocabulary
rahl02 ( 62 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by rahl02 »

I've tried, the one that I've found looks more into sports. But IDK. I'm just hoping that everything comes together.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Have you tried calling him.
A quick search on the address found this:
Robert A Diruzzo
Ann L Diruzzo

Phone number
315-422-2067
Address
206 Fairdale Ave Syracuse, NY 13207-1128

Also, this is his Facebook account. Maybe try messaging him there:
https://www.facebook.com/matt.jones.7121614?fref=ts

Considering the name associated with the address you shipped to, this is likely his wife:
https://www.facebook.com/holly.diruzzo

This is probably a relative of his:
https://www.facebook.com/dillon.jones.395

I'd try messaging him on FB and, if you don't get a response there, contact his wife, then the relative (if she doesn't respond), asking them to contact him to get him to contact you. IMO, that should always be a last resort, however.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
rahl02 ( 62 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by rahl02 »

I will call Friday, I'd rather not stir things on Turkey day. I'll give him that respect. I'll update this when I've made the call.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

I like the way you think.
It MIGHT be nothing, so it's good to play it cool.

You might consider a FB mesage first, though. The phone # might not even be his, so would stir things up, regardless.
Plus, that's something you could do right now.
Just a thought.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
rahl02 ( 62 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by rahl02 »

I did get a hold of his wife on Friday, I'm awaiting a call from him. I'll keep this thread up to date as things happen.
Forsaken Poptart ( 578 )
Millenium Trader

Post by Forsaken Poptart »

I know a lot of the Syracuse warmachine guys, if you don't get a resolution, let me know. I'll reach out to them and see if they can put some pressure on him to finish the deal. Not sure what they could say or do that would carry more weight than his wife, but it's an option!
Do I owe you a trade ref? Remind me- sometimes I forget!
Awaiting trade refs from: tristym, yazaran

If you don't have your Location listed, take a second and update it!

-I respond within 48 hours unless utterly incapable. Please do the same. Any offer I make stands for that long as well.
-Lower rating? You ship/pay first. Same goes for me.

'How Much for...?' messages will no longer be replied to at all. I've been nice about it, now I'm done.
rahl02 ( 62 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by rahl02 »

Items came in. Thanks for the help. His grandmother did die. I'll be giving positive feedback. Given everything he's just been through.

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”