BTR Cannedrabbit (Gaming Grounds)

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

Gav99 ( 562 )
Expert Trader

Re: BTR Cannedrabbit (Gaming Grounds)

Post by Gav99 »

Thanks, I appreciate the tip.

They pretty much have to give you the money back. This is what their site says:

"Purchase Protection

We protect you from checkout to delivery and use the latest anti-fraud technology to help spot problems before they happen. We never reveal your financial info to sellers. And if something goes wrong with an order, we’ll investigate. If your transaction qualifies for Purchase Protection, we’ll reimburse you for the full purchase price plus any original shipping costs. Return shipping costs are not covered by Purchase Protection."

13.2 What are the eligibility requirements for PayPal Buyer Protection?

You must meet all of these requirements:
•Use PayPal to purchase an eligible item
•Pay for the full amount of the item with one payment. Items purchased with multiple payments – like a deposit followed by a final payment – are not eligible
•Open a dispute within 45 days of the date you sent the payment – then follow the online dispute resolution process described below under Dispute Resolution
•Keep your PayPal account in good standing

And in the Buyer Protection Policy this item is clearly covered, so it's just a matter of when, not if.

I'll give them the 7 days they said, to see if it hits my account, but then I'll give them a call and force it through if need be.
Trading on Dakkadakka under the same name.
Gav99 ( 562 )
Expert Trader

Post by Gav99 »

Also just noticed this on the Buyer Protection Policy:

2. Payout
When a Claim for PayPal Buyer Protection is successful, PayPal grants the Buyer the full purchase price, including shipping costs. If the original payment was made in
another currency than euros (EUR), the payout amount will be in that currency.
The refund takes place irrespective of PayPal being able to (re-)claim the payout amount from the payment recipient.
Gav99 ( 562 )
Expert Trader

Post by Gav99 »

Got my money refunded, so I'm sorted now.
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Post by kturock »

Gav99 wrote:Thanks, I appreciate the tip.

They pretty much have to give you the money back. This is what their site says:

"Purchase Protection

We protect you from checkout to delivery and use the latest anti-fraud technology to help spot problems before they happen. We never reveal your financial info to sellers. And if something goes wrong with an order, we’ll investigate. If your transaction qualifies for Purchase Protection, we’ll reimburse you for the full purchase price plus any original shipping costs. Return shipping costs are not covered by Purchase Protection."

13.2 What are the eligibility requirements for PayPal Buyer Protection?

You must meet all of these requirements:
•Use PayPal to purchase an eligible item
•Pay for the full amount of the item with one payment. Items purchased with multiple payments – like a deposit followed by a final payment – are not eligible
•Open a dispute within 45 days of the date you sent the payment – then follow the online dispute resolution process described below under Dispute Resolution
•Keep your PayPal account in good standing

And in the Buyer Protection Policy this item is clearly covered, so it's just a matter of when, not if.

I'll give them the 7 days they said, to see if it hits my account, but then I'll give them a call and force it through if need be.

Not to high jack the thread, but I'm going through this now with them I bought some shirts from an online site before xmas. 3 shirts are 'asian sized' and the 4th never arrived. I have to send the shirts back to china, with a tracking number, to get a refund AFTER the seller admist to receiving them. The shirts cost $40, shipping, $32.
Paypal has a 'test' program thru a 3rd party, in Russia for refunding shipping from returns. Max refund, $30.

Paypal 'guarantee coverage' is BS.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”