BTR - skull boy

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

Gav99 ( 562 )
Expert Trader

BTR - skull boy

Post by Gav99 »

On May 28th I PM'd skull boy to offer him $250 (via paypal gift, as he had a good amount of all positive refs) for his demon army, 3 army books, and 2 NIB scenery pieces. The demons were clearly listed with "nicely assembled and glued", and I even made clear my offer was for nicely glued and assembled minis and commented on if he had pruned/cleaned up the plastics before assembly, to which he replied that he is "very picky" about his minis and had "trimmed and scraped them all smooth" but does not "go the extra step to file them". To me, this clearly said that he had trimmed off all the sprue connections and had scraped all the mold lines smooth, but did not use a fine file to sand it down. This is what I do with all my minis, so I was happy to hear that they were clean and glued with reasonable skill, and as he was a Btown member with over 200 positive refs I felt that I could trust his word over demanding photos (nothing seemed suspicious, and it's the seller's responsibility to list any issues). We agreed on the terms specified and I paid instantly via Paypal gift on May 29th.

I received the package on June 8th. The NIB scenery and army books were all as described, but once I opened the boxes containing the demons I was very upset to see that they were un-pruned, un-scraped, and covered in globs of superglue that swamped the detail nearby the joints. The plastics had all their mold lines still, had most of the points where they were cut from the sprue still poking off them, and several were excessively superglued. The resin minis were in worse shape with superglue: Typhus' wrists were bound with an external ring of superglue that spread down to his elbows, the nurlge great unclean one has puddles of superglue swamping details like his spine and flaps of skin near his legs, and the demon prince of nugle had a build-up of superglue (must have been done in many layers to accumulate so much) on his right shoulder that swamped the entire area. I attempted to fix the demon prince by carefully carving away the layers of glue, and I mean carefully as to not do any damage, to estimate how much work it was going to take to get this lot into useable condition as I was told this should be. It's still got a coat in the smaller details that cannot be removed without damaging the mini, but it looks a far sight better than before. The rest of the minis are as I received them.

I sent a PM to skull boy telling him the problem which mainly listed superglue issues, as so many minis were affected by it, and one general statement about the lack of cleanliness of the plastics. He came back in a froth accusing me of insulting him and refused to deal with me at all, saying that this is all my fault and I should have asked for photos. My stance was that he should have told me any issues at time of sale, especially after I had stipulated that my offer was for "pruned/cleaned" minis. I expect someone with over 200 positive refs here to know what they're talking about and to be honest about what they're trading/selling.

So, as I had sent the payment via paypal gift, I am unable to launch a Paypal claim for items received not as described. Negotiating with skull boy over PMs has been fruitless and aggravating to the point where I refused to communicate with him anymore until I had asked an Admin if I had the grounds for a BTR, and after one final attempt to come to terms with him, by recommendation, I see no other option than to open this BTR.

Here's the PM log of the transaction:
Re: H: Nurgle Daemon Army, Army Books, Core Rules W: $

Sent: Thu May 28, 2015 11:19 pm
by Gav99

Would you do $250 via paypal gift, saving you the paypal fees, shipped to 17403? (assuming the daemons are nicely assembled and glued as listed, and hopefully pruned/cleaned)

Nurgle Army Unpainted/unprimed plastic and finecast all nicely assembled and glued
Current Chaos Daemon Data Cards
1 Finecast Typhus
1 Custom mix build of plastic/fincast Soul Grinder
1 Finecast Daemon Prince of Nurgle GW version
30 Plague Bearers of Nurgle
3 Plague Drones
1 Finecast Great Unclean one

Dark Elves Hardcover (current edition/new)
Ogre Kingdoms Hardcover (current edition/new)
Orcs and Goblins Hardcover (current edition/new)

GW Arcane Ruins and Chapel (sealed)

(So everything but the core rulebook, as I have 2 copies of that already)

Let me know

Subject: H: Nurgle Daemon Army, Army Books, Core Rules W: $
skull boy wrote:Currently on round bases but I have all/mostly all of the fantasy bases for them if you wish to convert.

Nurgle Army Unpainted/unprimed plastic and finecast all nicely assembled and glued( please send email if you would like pics) $175 shipped in the US
1 Finecast Typhus
3 Plague Drones

Books (current editions/new)
Core Rules Current Edition (new/sealed) $45 shippedd
Dark Elves Hardcover $30 shipped
Ogre Kingdoms Hardcover $30 shipped
Orcs and Goblins Hardcover $30 shipped

GW Arcane Ruins and Chapel (sealed) $35 shipped

Sent: Fri May 29, 2015 4:51 pm
by skull boy

I will do that. Paypal $250 as a gift to ############## (edited email)

The Nurgle army is cut and trimmed nicely as I am very picky about my models. I do not go the extra step and file but I do cut and shave with the blade until it is acceptable and smooth. I will pack as safely as I can but just a disclaimer parts may need to be reglued once received. But I am sure you are aware of how models can be.

Thanks
Jeff

Sent: Fri May 29, 2015 5:33 pm
by Gav99

Money sent.

Yeah, no worries if things come apart in the mail, just so long as there's no major damage/breaks. I do the same thing with my minis, just scrape with a knife blade, so they sound like they're ready for painting so just the way I'd want them.

Sent: Fri May 29, 2015 6:17 pm
by skull boy

great, I will start packing it up and get you a tracking number by Monday at the latest.

Sent: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:55 am
by skull boy

Sorry I'm just now getting to sit down and make labels. Just realized I need your address.

Thanks
Jeff
PM Omitted, as it only contains my address

Sent: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:49 pm
by skull boy

usps dc#

thanks
And the PM's after receipt:

Sent: Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:25 pm
by Gav99

Package arrived today, but there's a couple of issues:

None of the minis were trimmed nicely and scraped smooth as was suggested. Looking over them all, they all have the mold lines still and points were they were connected to the sprues.

Typhus is a bit of a mess, having been heavily over-glued at the wrists.
Demon Prince has been over-glued in several places
The Soulgrinder is a mess of uncleaned plastic bits and globs of greenstuff. I understand that it's a conversion, but it's somewhat messy. This is going to take a few hours of work and some bits to make this look acceptable.

All in all, a lot more work than I thought I was buying into. I've spent about an hour already chipping off some of the excess glue and greenstuff (didn't touch the soulgrinder yet) and most of it seems salvageable, but still irked that I feel somewhat mislead about the state of the minis.

Happy with the NIB terrain and the books though, as they are as described.

Sent: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:05 pm
by skull boy

Well first of all you could have asked to see the pictures.
Secondly you got a great deal on the lot. The soul grinder is a Nurgle model and the green stuff is a necessity for its appearance. It was all intentional every last bit of green stuff including the big puss hole in his gut, all part of the artistic look. I clipped and trimmed with the blade all of the sprue clippings I clean the sprue clipped lines. I stated that I do not file down any additional mold lines because I take pride in my model assembly but I am not *edit* to the point to do extra work that paint and primer will cover up. If is is an eyesoar then I will clean it up otherwise its just fixable by paint. I use kicker on the wrist of Typhus to keep his staff from breaking. The lot was ready to prime and paint and ready to go. I am insulted that you have put down the hard work I have put into this lot and my creative design. All of my transactions on Bartertown have been excellent. All of my work has been approved and well received. I honeslty do not know what to tell you. If you want to leave bad feedback then go ahead it is undeserved but you will also receive negative feedback on your end as well.

enjoy

Sent: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:30 pm
by Gav99

I don't see how I would deserve bad feedback. You clearly told me that you trim the minis and scrape them smooth (giving the impression that you scrape the mold lines). When you said you don't file them, I took that to mean that you don't go over with a fine file to blend it all together from any rough scrapings. You didn't even offer me a photo, and I took your word because of your level of refs.

As someone who paints and assembles minis at a high standard,l I can't say that you've done great work on these. And no, paint and primer is not going to cover the mold lines. You can clearly see them through any paint other than thick globs. I'm sorry that you feel insulted, but I'm insulted that you talked these up like they're perfectly done, and then pass me these over-glued (You've swamped the detail in several areas on several minis with superglue!), messy-greenstuffed (excessive, covered in fingerprints, and not blended together), non-trimmed (Yeah, I can still see lots of sprue connection bits on the minis) and unscraped minis. It honestly feels like you lied about them to get rid of them.

The price might have been decent, but not for minis in this condition.

By PM'ing you I wasn't looking for a fight. I wanted some acknowledgement that you over-praised their level of cleanliness and try to find a compromise for the level of work that I'm going to have to put into them to get them to the level that you specified. It sounds as though that you're taking it all personally though and want to create a fight out of it.

Sent: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:04 pm
by skull boy

Nurgle Army Unpainted/unprimed plastic and finecast all nicely assembled and glued( please send email if you would like pics) $175 shipped
1 Finecast Typhus
3 Plague Drones

As stated in the description. I have been doing this for a long time and you could have requested pics. People have different standards of condition. These in no way were poor, or below average. I spent several hours working on these pieces to go into my personal collection. I don't put crap in my collection nor do I send out crap. If you are a uber perfectionist then you should request every microscopic inch of detail before you purchase something. When you put someones work down you should expect an argument. As far as I am concerned you have buyers remorse. You got a great deal on the lot, you failed to request pictures that were offered, and you are making it a bigger deal then it should be. It shouldn't even be a deal. The models you have already altered so I don't know what else to tell you. Fix what little if any imperfections they may have to your standard and request pictures in the future because they are offered. Not once have I ever had a complaint about my work or dealings.

Sent: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:07 pm
by Gav99
skull boy wrote: The Nurgle army is cut and trimmed nicely as I am very picky about my models. I do not go the extra step and file but I do cut and shave with the blade until it is acceptable and smooth.
You assured me that they were trimmed and shaved with a blade. You have over 200 positive refs, so should I need to see a pic if you give me this assurance? You even say you're "VERY PICKY" about your models, but apparently not when they're this badly done. I'll give you credit for most of the plastics, but they're clearly not trimmed as you said they are. I'm honestly feeling like I've been lied to, and as much as you claim this to be buyers remorse, it's because you falsely told me that these were way better than they are. If you want my honest opinion, they're on the level of a newbie collector who doesn't understand about using the right amount of glue and cleaning up the minis, never mind greenstuff sculpting (using a wet finger to smooth out the greenstuff and get rid of fingerprints, because they show up through paint).

I can see that we're never going to see eye to eye on this, as you seem to have some exaggerated ideas on how nicely you prepped these minis, so I'm just going to mail them back to you and get a refund. I've done a bit of work on them (carefully removing excess glue and greenstuff) and have not touched your soulgrinder. You will see when they return that I've done nothing but improve them. I was working on them as I was expecting to keep them, but as you're being so nasty about it I just don't want to be bothered to deal with this anymore, and frankly, I can get better quality for this price.

Once you get them back I expect to be refunded the proportional amount of the deal that they cover (I worked this out to be $145 for their value percentage of the negotiated deal).

So, I'll need your address.

Sent: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:14 am
by skull boy

I will not give you a refund after you have already altered the item. None of this is on me because you failed to ask to see pics. Like I said I have never had any issue and all items have been exactly the same that I have sent out and everyone has been pleased. So you might as well fix your models to your standards.

Sent: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:36 pm
by Gav99

Not at all is this all on me. You lied about the standard that these minis were prepared. Even a photo wouldn't have shown the majority of issues you left on them.

I have every right to demand a refund, and frankly you're being completely unreasonable. I'll most likely have to ask an admin if I have a case to open a BTR against you for misrepresenting your minis, lying about their state, and then being obstinate when asked to return them, or to even work something out.

I've been as reasonable with you as I can, and yet you're just aggressive, confrontational, and dismissive. As such I'm going to see if I can force paypal to refund me and then you can have your lumps of plastic back. Heck, I'll even glue your greenstuff blobs back on.

Sent: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:44 pm
by skull boy

You can't alter something and send it back the pictures are just fine and look like a great army ontop of a great deal. The admins will ask why you didn't opt to see pics. Why should I except something you destroyed in the process back so that I am out now? Not how it works. Get an admin involved so they can see how ridiculous you are acting by insulting someones work and not following bartertowns safety rules.

Sent: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:18 pm
by Gav99

You're the one that destroyed them with your puddles of superglue swamping all the detail. All I did was trim a bit of the glue off around the joints so that they weren't bulbous looking blobs. You fail to accept the fact that you lied to me about the state of the minis. You didn't trim them AT ALL. That is the argument here, that you're a liar.

Again, I should not need to see pics when someone of your standing tells me that they're trimmed and scraped. The issues with the superglue and green stuff are the least of the issue, but still an issue, yet you're taking that as the primary complaint. I'm complaining that you lied, not that you're a crappy builder.

I will be asking an admin if I have a case to open a BTR, so be on the look out for one open in your name.

Sent: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:28 pm
by skull boy

Good they can see the pics and see no gobs of glue.

Sent: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:09 pm
by Gav99

I've contacted an admin to see if I have any grounds for a BTR, so I'll let you know what is said and direct you to the BTR if/when I open it. If it's said that I have no grounds then I will drop my argument, but if not then I will be seeking a refund through BTR arbitration.

As I'm finding your attitude intolerable, and that you're unwilling in any way to work with me to come to a resolution, I'm going to keep my communication with you to a minimum until either I drop my argument or open a BTR against you.

Sent: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:04 pm
by Gav99

I'm sending one final PM in the hopes that we can get this resolved like reasonable people. In the end, both of us are very experienced traders with high amounts of references. Each of us has in excess of 100 trades/sales completed without any binding negative results. We're both veterans of Bartertown and know the rules of this website and how this place works. It would be ridiculous for us not to be able to work this out like mature adults.

I would like to give this one last try, please.
We agreed to the price of $250 for your NIB scenery, 3 brand new army books, and a chaos demons army. I specifically asked you about the prep work done on the plastics and you specifically stated that you "trimmed and scraped" them all. You also said you were "Very picky". When I received the models, they did not meet the expectations I had for them based upon your statements. No mold lines were cleaned, no sprue points were trimmed or scraped, and the glue was excessive on several of the minis and is obscuring the fine details. As has been stated on numerous BTRs over the years (by Btown staff), this kind of detail is the seller's responsibility to list, not the buyer's responsibility to inquire about. Additionally, you did not list any assembly issues with the resin minis. This falls under being your responsibility to list, as well.

Having discusses this with an Administrator, I have been informed that I do have a valid case for a BTR. I'd prefer not to file one on you, though. As I mentioned before, you and I are at the level where we should be able to work this out like mature adults.

Will you please work this out with me? Here are the options I see as being reasonable:

1) I can send you photos of anything "altered" (glue carefully trimmed off, which is only 1 mini) and if satisfactory I can send the demons back for a refund.

2) I can send the plastics back for a refund, as none of them were touched and these are the biggest issue.

3) A reasonable partial refund for the work and effort I will have to put in to get these minis up to the quality you told me they were in. In this case I will keep everything.

On a return for a "not as described" item I always ask the seller to pay the return shipping. At this point and in this rare case I will pay the return shipping. I feel that this is more than fair given the circumstances. Should this go to a drawn out argumentative BTR, then I reserve the right to change my mind should it be decided in my favor.

Thanks,
Gav

Sent: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:25 pm
by skull boy

You do what you want. You failed to want to see pictures offered. 2 you already altered the models after you were unhappy with them. I do not take back minis that have bee altered or destroyed as a suite of revenge being your case. I have plenty of satisfied feedbacks on here to say. that I am not a scam artist. So contact the BTR. Maybe you should ask to see pictures in the future of trades. Even though my models were perfectly packed and fine to begin with.
End of PMs.

Photos of some of the minis:

And the shoulder of the Demon Prince that I spent an hour carefully cleaning up:

All that's been tried so far to get to a resolution was the above PMs. I have offered to send all the Demons back, just the plastics back (being as I had cleaned up one of the resin minis and my main argument was being lied to about the plastics), and to keep it all given some compensation for the time and effort I'll have to put into getting the minis to the described quality, or as close to as possible.

As a Paypal claim is not an option, I'm hoping this BTR will help resolve the issue and if not, to serve as a warning to those who look to do business with skull boy.
Trading on Dakkadakka under the same name.
Sinjin ( 182 )
BTown Regular

Re: BTR - skull boy

Post by Sinjin »

Rule #11: ITL or Reference intimidation
ITL (AKA Reference) intimidation is a first-offense ban.

What qualifies as ITL intimidation?
In its most direct form, ITL intimidation is when someone says something like "If you give me a bad trader report, I'm gonna give you one."
Anything that is not so direct, like "If you don't give me a good trade report, you'll regret it" also may qualify.

Note that giving someone retaliatory feedback qualifies as well. No free hits.
If you are not sure, please contact either myself or one of the moderators. The equivalent level of evidence required for filing a bad trade report is necessary: emails with headers, PMs, and so forth. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO LEAVE FEEDBACK. If you don't, you can't really complain when someone says "this guy's a jerk - he never left me any feedback!" Should you just forget and someone leaves you what you consider to be an unjust reference, please see the 30-day feedback appeal rule below. I would consider leaving an appropriate feedback for them in exchange for having your own feedback edited acceptable and not 'intimidation' per se. Everyone makes mistakes, and not everyone is abundantly patient.

Someone with skull boy's amount of refs should know better. I'm not sure what the admin's will do about this, or how it will effect your BTR, but he broke a pretty serious rule.
Gav99 ( 562 )
Expert Trader

Post by Gav99 »

You know, as I was reading that I was starting to think I'd done something really wrong. I was rather relieved when I read the last line, lol.

I don't like that he threatened me with it, but I do get the feeling that he thinks he's justified, even if it's (possibly) misguided. I can understand the frustration and see why he would want to give me a negative ref if I was giving him one that was unjust, but it would have been better to bring it up with an admin and have my ref corrected if he was justified. As such, I don't think he should be banned over it, but maybe a warning?

Trying to be as fair as possible here and see it through his shoes a little.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Those models do NOT meet the "well cleaned" descriptor in my experienced opinion.
Skull boy was right about one thing: Staff is DEFINITELY telling you that you should have asked for pics... Especially for ANYTHING converted or greenstuffed. That is as far as it goes, though... You should've asked. That does NOT make any part of this your fault.
Probably wasn't the best idea to alter any models, either... But, you did improve it.

For posterity: people have had successful PayPal claims on gift payments by calling them, rather than using the online option.

IMO, skullboy, you need to rectify this.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Gav99 ( 562 )
Expert Trader

Post by Gav99 »

In all honesty I wasn't interested in the soulgrinder anyway. I took it as it was part of the lot and figured I could strip it for convertion parts or turn it into scenery. I don't play 40K anymore, I just collect a few choice minis for nostalgia or for painting to display if I like the sculpt. I'm mostly irked that it was also untrimmed and unclean (no pun intended), but the mass amount of greenstuff all over it limit it's uses also. I can concede on that, being as I should have asked for a photo of the conversion, but I'm way more mad about the level of uncleanliness these minis are in after being told they were very nicely taken care of.

I was telling myself not to start cleaning them up, but itchy feet got ahold of me and I started carefully scraping off the glue on the Demon Prince (he's a pretty nice mini, and I guess I felt sorry for him as funny as it sounds). It did give me an idea on how much work it was going to take to fix most of the mess, being as some of it was sprayed with zipkicker (sp?) while setting so it's a little more brittle and easier to knock off. I was tempted to do more but stopped at the prince's shoulder, being as the negotiation had turned into a fight. I was hoping it would be very cut and dry being as the minis clearly aren't trimmed and scraped at all and the gluing is abysmal.

I'll keep calling Paypal in mind should there be a stalemate at the end of this, especially as I'll have this BTR to show them.

As always, I appreciate the input.
skull boy ( 216 )
Resident Trader

Post by skull boy »

I have had over 200 positive deals on this site with no issues. If the guy is super picky he should ask for pics. U have in no way done wrong on this site other than support it and offer great deals to the members. This guy instead of initiating a problem altered models before any issues could be fixed. Ban me or not it doesn't matter. If the models were broken or completely destroyed then I could see an issue. But any self proclaimed hobbyist could fix and misgivings with no issue.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

So, your side is that the fact that you were untruthful about the condition of your models (mold lines, specifically) should be ignored because (a) you have a high reference score and (b) he cleaned the crusty overglued crap off of one of your models, thereby FIXING it and making it better?
Because he's a "self proclaimed" hobbyist, he should not mind that the condition of the models was not as you stated?

PLEASE, tell me I'm misunderstanding what you're saying here?

Also, how do you explain the alleged ITL intimidation?

Eric

P.S a 224 rating is 112 positive deals, not over 200. If you have another 100 deals done, you had a LOT of trade partners not leave feedback or you received them on a different account. Which is it?

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
skull boy ( 216 )
Resident Trader

Post by skull boy »

Well go ahead and ban me since you are taking his side. Doesn't matter what I have to say about it. I've received far worse condition models and don't complain becuase they are fixable. So if this is your way of justice and dealing on here then ban me. It's not worth it he made a bad choice to not see pictures and take someones word for it. The models were fine and he altered them causing issues with them. I have pics I have offered pictures of the lot. I don't see why you gang up on the guy who sends perfectly good models and not balls of crap which are offered on here. Just ban me you guys are not worth it.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

First:
What the hell is wrong with you? You've been a member here for at least 4 years. You know the rules. You know how to perform a freaking trade. The crap you're saying now is just that... a bunch of crap. You CLEARLY said your models were well cleaned. Forget the model he worked on for just a moment. Focus solely on the ones you said were neatly cleaned that CLEARLY weren't. You lied or just didn't care enough to be sure that you were right about them. Either way, you're clearly in the wrong.
It's a damned shame that such an established trader needs to resort to this kind of childish behavior. As soon as someone has a problem with your misrepresented models, you go into rage mode? That is some petty-ass sh*t right there.
And of COURSE I'm taking his side. The models you sent are CLEARLY not what you promised. Staff is ALWAYS going to side against someone who does that. It is not -I repeat: IS NOT- his responsibility to request pictures to ensure that you are not falsifying facts about your models. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to clearly, honestly, and accurately describe those models. You failed on that end, and not slightly.

Second:
I had no intentions of banning you for this. At worst, if you didn't make good on it, you'd have ended up with a negative reference. As long as you didn't leave him a revenge negative, you'd have been fine.
Now, though? Now that you've ASKED to be banned for it? Fine.
Incoming.

Eric

Damned shame.

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

There's no small amount of irony here.
viewtopic.php?f=104&t=146972&p=291527#p291527

Seems he was happy with BTown when we were on HIS Side.

Gav... leave your negative reference. Post the URL for this thread in it. Call PayPal.

Eric

Gav99 ( 562 )
Expert Trader

Post by Gav99 »

I hate that it came to this as I really wanted to come to a resolution without resorting to forceful methods, but he really did ask for it.

Thanks again for arbitrating, and I'm happy to know that if I'm ever full of crap you'll let me know.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

For the sake of transparency...

I have not had the time to get into my PM inbox until just now.
This PM was received on Friday, 6/12 at 11:22 am:
skull boy wrote:Please help me with this guy. I'm being unfairly treated. He did not request pics and he appearntly has different standards than I do. My paypal is banned and I have more money in it that the amount he has spent. My trade references on here have been superb beyond average. Please help me. Deal with this guy. He is over exaggerating and the models do not look bad at all. He has altered them before he even messaged me about any issues. So it's his words against mine. I'm not some kid that globs glue on models and was in process of making a nurse soul grinder. So please for the live of christ help me deal with this guy. I don't care if I get banned from this site I need my PayPal unfrozen.Subject: BTR - skull boy
We know how this ended up... but I'm being transparent here.
Please, comments on the veracity of his claims or on his complaints are unnecessary.

Also for transparency, he's emailed the Admin email address (which was forwarded to me) requesting that he be unbanned. I've denied the request and referred him to Linrandir (CCing Lin) via email.

Eric

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”