BTR - Krayshin

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

drummzzstep ( 36 )
New Trader

BTR - Krayshin

Post by drummzzstep »

I contacted user Krayshin interested in his Space Wolves. I offered to trade him my lot of Protectorate of Menoth for some of his models. I traded with him when I had zero feedback so I followed the rules and sent my goods first, provided tracking number etc. He said he'd send out my stuff asap and said it was his first day off in weeks. I am in the army and understand the busy lifestyle as I can't always ship things out next day but I noticed he visits the site daily and still hasn't responded to me after numerous attempts to contact him. Eventually, after I kept messaging him he finally replied back the day after I told him I was going to take action. It turns out he sent my end of the trade to the wrong address and didn't keep me updated about it. Eventually he replied back and we agreed to have my end of the deal returned. I did get my shipment back however it wasn't complete. I was missing a model and all of the stat cards from my trade. He did reply and said he'd ship the model and my cards back ASAP. I have been sending him weekly messages as I have not heard from him since APRIL 3rd. It's confirmed he has read my messages and is fully aware I am waiting for my models. I have sent him a message saying i was going to post a BTR in 24 hours if he didn't reply with the information. I have been very patient and gracious as it has been over a week since I have sent him the message. He has logged on since i've sent the message but have failed to read it. Because I've waited entirely too long for him, I have decided to take action.

From 06 MAR 2015 to 10 March 2015
drummzzstep wrote:Hello, I was wondering what I could trade my Menoth for your missile launcher marines, land speeder storms, razorbacks, rhinos, and land raider. I hope we can work something out

Zach

Here's my Menoth collection

Menoth:

2 sets of Tokens

Casters:
High Exemplar Kreoss
Testament of Menoth
The Harbinger of Menoth
Feora, Priestess of the Flame (No Card)

Heavy Jacks:
Reckoner
Vanquisher
Crusader

Lights:
Repenter
Revenger

Units:
Choir of Menoth
Exemplar Cinerators
Knights Exemplar
Holy Zealots (No Card)
Flameguard Cleanser Unit (No Card)

Solos:
High Exemplar Gravus
Vassal of Menoth
Paladin of the Order of the Wall
Knights Exemplar Seneschal
Nicia
Holy Zealot Monolith Bearer (No Card)

Note: Some things are in rough condition because I got them second hand (like the harbringer :'( ), and no stellar paintjobs.
Krayshin wrote:I am interested in most of that however I was working on a deal with someone else who stopped replying three days ago, I sent him a message yesterday that If I had not heard from him soon I would move on to other trades, which comes back to you. Do you want pictures or anything? the Longfangs are pro-painted by Blue Table, but the rest is basic or unpainted.

Any questions please feel free to ask and I will be in touch soon.

James
drummzzstep wrote:Could I get pics of the land raider? Feel free to email then to me at zakk.drumm@gmail.com. if you'd like pictures of anything just ask and I'll gladly send them.

Thank you,
Zach
Krayshin wrote:sent
drummzzstep wrote:I did not get anything haha
drummzzstep wrote:So did you want to trade?
Krayshin wrote:Yes plz.
Jacob Noble
1616 highway 365 #44
Nederland , TX 77627

Plz send Ur Addy. I ship usps priority
drummzzstep wrote:OK what all did you want? And what all are you trading? My address is

Zachary Drumm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Krayshin wrote:To trade I was gonna send u everything u initially asked about. Ur the first reply I'm answering. I've actually had a few others ask which is odd. The post is a week old why everyone in the last two days. As for what I'd like. I don't know war machine values well so tell me if I'm over. The retail of Ur asking ng is about 400ish slightly over.

Testament of memory

Reckoner
vanquisher

repenter
revenger

Choir
Knights exemplar

High exemplar
Vassal
Nicia
knight exemplar s.
drummzzstep wrote:Warmachine is cheaper than 40k lol you're at 268 retail for Menoth. What more would you like? I have another repenter and I think another vanquisher
Krayshin wrote:If u wish those would be nice. He is overpriced anyway.
drummzzstep wrote:Is that all?
Krayshin wrote:Yessir
drummzzstep wrote:Alright, I'll get it shipped out Monday.
drummzzstep wrote:tracking number is 9505 5111 1415 5068 5559 58
Krayshin wrote:first day off in three weeks, sorry for late reply. You have rep to match mine now, So I will send yours out asap as well.

James
drummzzstep wrote:Haha I understand the busy work life. Just send it out ASAP!
----------------------------
17 March 2015
drummzzstep wrote:Hey man, it's been a week, just wondering when you're going to ship out my stuff. Thank you
24 March 2015
drummzzstep wrote:It's been three weeks.
26 March 2015
drummzzstep wrote:I see you last accessed the site yesterday so it's nice to see you're alive and have time to check your messages. I need a reply before I take legal action.
28 March 2015
drummzzstep wrote:I see your accessed your account today. You understand mail fraud is a felony right? I'm giving you to Monday to reply, if nothing I will file a BTR report and turn you into the administrators. If they can't solve this then I will take legal action.
31 March 2015
Krayshin wrote:I intentionally waited till tuesday,

Reason: your legal threats both made me laugh and annoyed me.

I'm a paralegal, good luck getting A. a DA to take the case, B. Proving intent, since I had 9 trades that went off flawlessly and yours was the only one with an issue intent is clearly not present to defraud.

I mailed yours to the wrong person........

That person after much pleading is returning the two boxes mis-mailed and they should be here soon.

That being said I'm probably just going to pack up your original minis and return them.

Though to be fair you had plenty of reason to be upset. Most days I walked in opened my email checked it and went to sleep. I was rude to have not messaged you with issues sooner.

For that, I am sorry.

J.
drummzzstep wrote:I just want to start off saying I apologize for threatening you with the law. I was just irritated because I didn't get a response nor was happy with our lack of communication.

I would try to bluff with a paralegal. That's just my luck (haha little joke). Once again sorry for the threats.

I also would like to let you know I would still be interested in your minis, but if you would rather send mine back then I would completely understand.

I accept your apology and I hope you will accept mine as you have a better understanding of the legal procceses than I do, and while threatening a paralegal definitely isn't a smart decision, I at least know how to pick my battles. I was just scared I was going to be out a few hundred in models that I could have used or traded, even sold.

I hope you are able to reconsider our deal. If not, then I understand. Just please try to keep in better communication with me and I'll be a happy camper.

My apologies,
Zach
02 April 2015
Krayshin wrote:well I was trying to get it back to you quickly so I mailed your stuff back monday, you'll probably get it today, except I even screwed that up, I forgot the cards.... My stuff came back in yesterday, so whatever you would like. I will mail out the cards today If I haven't heard from you before I head to work again.

James
03 April 2015
drummzzstep wrote:Just wanted to let you know i received the package.

thank you,
Zach
drummzzstep wrote:Revenger is missing from the shipment.
Krayshin wrote:shield and spear guy? metal? I found him..... you must hate me at this point.... Will send him and a bonus asap....
drummzzstep wrote:That's him. And no I don't. I'm sure you were in a rush! *edit* happens
17 April 2015
drummzzstep wrote:Any word on when I'll get my Revenger and cards back?
24 April 2015
drummzzstep wrote:Any word on when my stuff is going to ship?
03 May 2015
drummzzstep wrote:My patience is wearing thin. Very thin. Please respond with an update.
11 May 2015
drummzzstep wrote:You have 24 hours to respond with an update about my items or a BTR will be filed.

I can't find anything on this guy. I contacted user " Timofeo" about him and he said his trade went fine. I saw some red flags in hindsight that this guy may be problematic but I was a new trader at the time and didn't think about these things.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You,
Zach
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: BTR - Krayshin

Post by MagickalMemories »

Let's hope he makes good soon.
As far as him laughing at legal threats... as a paralegal, he should know better.
Legal action doesn't have to be lawsuits. It can involve his local police, arrest warrants, etc... and if he doesn't think THAT can happen, he should spend some time scouring our closed BTR threads.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”