BTR Redemtion086

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

scud1703 ( 108 )
Apprentice Trader

BTR Redemtion086

Post by scud1703 »

I was making a trade with Damian Johnson. A PS3 and a few games for some chaos models. I sent him pictures of the chaos models and what I was willing to offer. He sent me a list of games that he had and said I could have them all, I chose a few that I would play and they we agreed on the deal. We both agreed to mail everything out that Monday. I mailed everything out that Monday, tracking number listed below. He received the package and asked me to send a dread base and some extra back packs that I guess I had forgotten. Fair enough, I send everything out that Saturday. I asked if he was going to send his package. He said he wanted to wait to see how everything looked once he got it. Ok I understand that. Then nothing… he stopped returning emails and has since had multiple BTRs and bad trader comments left about him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:00 pm
by scud1703
I hope your address is the same. Fair warning, Attorney letter inbound. I see your are stealing quite a bit.

Please send items back in the same condtion at which they where rcvd, or send your half of the trade.

I'll send tracking number tomorrow of letter since i'm not in the office today

Thank you

austin
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:54 pm
by scud1703
did you receive the package? it was a small envelope

Sent: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:02 am
by Redemtion086
not yet should be here today though not in a rush still waiting on my shipment of paints and brush's

Sent: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:00 am
by scud1703
did you receive the other package? well envelope?

Sent: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:00 pm
by Redemtion086
yes usps hasnt posted anything for the tracking number yet but here it is 9101108164448111319508

Sent: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:51 pm
by scud1703
where you able to send off the package today??

Sent: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:14 pm
by Redemtion086
ok thanks you and i have not it will be first thing monday morning forgive me for not doing so sooner just wanted to wait to examine what you sent me first but im more then happy with it! and i hope your happy with the PS3 when it arrives

Sent: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:36 pm
by scud1703
package is in the mail. The base is in there. I wasn't sure which back packs went with what so I put in some extra ones.

Sent: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:31 pm
by scud1703
Have you shipped your package yet

Sent: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:27 pm
by scud1703
sending out in an hour or so

you should have by them by tuesday

Sent: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:51 pm
by Redemtion086
btw where did you mind the pre heresy 1k sons heads and shoulders i wana pick some up and finish a pre heresy army

Sent: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:33 pm
by Redemtion086
no they all fit there just isnt enough of them 5 of the DV marines are missing them along with the hellbrute base

Sent: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:53 pm
by scud1703
Do any of the back packs not fit the models I sent

Sent: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:49 pm
by scud1703
Dammit. I thought I had everything in there. I'll round it up and ship it out tomorrow. I checked and double checked that.

I'll keep you posted when it goes out

Sent: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:08 pm
by Redemtion086
Hey got your box today and it is missing a few things for the DV marines heres what is missing

1 hellbrute base
5 backpacks 2 for the marines with power maces 2 for the marines with bolt pistol / power fist and 1 for a Power axe marine.

Sent: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:37 am
by Redemtion086
Ok great looking forward to it ill be heading out to run errands in the next hour or so ill PM you the tracking number when i get back

Sent: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:20 am
by scud1703
420 06360 9505 5000 1878 3086 0001 53 should be there in2 days

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:20 pm
by Redemtion086
ok sounds good your PS3 and games are all boxed up as well they will be out first thing in the morning

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:16 pm
by scud1703
everything is packed. I wrapped everthing in bubble wrap. It will go out tomorrow during lunch. I should have a tracking number then.

I dont trust the USPS but i think everything should be good. If something is missing from the DV marines pleaes let me know. I check 2-3 times and im pretty sure i got everything in there.

thanks agains

agb

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:04 pm
by Redemtion086
ok sounds good looking forward to it just keep me updated and ill get you a tracking number when i get the system shipped thanks for a no hassle barter!

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:59 pm
by scud1703
Austin Bauer
6028 Dunn Drive
The Colony, TX 75056

should be able to get it out tomorrow... if not it will be Thursday

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:56 pm
by Redemtion086
i will be needing yours as well so i can get this boxed and shipped for you are we shipping same time or? cause if your planning to post the minis tomorrow i can do the same with the Ps3

Damian M Johnson
80 chestnut street Apt 6
Norwich CT 06360

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:30 pm
by scud1703
Darksiders 1 and 2
Dragon Age 1 and 2

these are not nesicary

but everything else looks good to be

ill start packing it up tonight and try and get it out tomorrow

what is your mailing address

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:26 pm
by Redemtion086
I think the thousand sons would be my best option here will give me more point value to work with

So Final trade looks somthing like this currect me if im wrong

27 pre-heresy thousand sons
10 Khorne Bezerkers traditional colors, one power ax and plasma pistol champion
1 khorne defiler
1 metal daemon prince
1 plastic daemon prince, the new kit, has a sword and wings
1 DV Hellbrute
1 DV Lord
roughly 10 dv marines
3 captains plasma pistol and daemon weapon
3 guys have power mauls
2 power axe
2 regular bolter guys
4 power fist guys
1 Nurgle Hellbrute, has twin linked lascannon

For my ( feel free to pick and choose games from the list i gave you )

Ps3 500 gig with 2 controllers
Bioshock 1 and 2
Darksiders 1 and 2
Dragon Age 1 and 2
God of war ascension
God of war collection all 5 games Including Ghost of sparta

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:08 pm
by scud1703
its on its way for you to take a look at

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:48 pm
by Redemtion086
painted and stuff? or? and sorry for the delay between responses lol i fell asleep watching doctor who on the couch haha

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:01 pm
by scud1703
i have another daemon prince i could throw in instead of the thousand sons.

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:08 am
by scud1703
yeah the new ones all of them. the heads are pretty awesome though

we have a deal?

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:35 am
by Redemtion086
if there the Tac marines from the newer kits and not the monopose ones id be interested cause i can convert them given the heads arent heavily glued

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:24 am
by scud1703
they are the tactical marines. Since they are based on the preheresey models. There are 24 standard bolter guys then 3 librarians.

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:10 am
by Redemtion086
are they Tactical SM with chapter house shoulders or CSM's with them? and as far as what im looking for anything for CSM and or daemon / SM(any special chapters to) / GK / Nids ...hobby supplys paints brushes basing material ect

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:48 am
by scud1703
what else could you be looking for

i have other stuff....
i have 27 pre-heresy thousand sons. They have the chapter house shoulder pads. they are painted red and white

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X ... ,s:0,i:267

that link should show you a picutre of what they look like.

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:43 am
by Redemtion086
i have no pracical use for them the bomber was my only real interest in the ork lot what there any choas bitz by chance? and is what you have listed all you have for trade as far as WH40k goes?

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:28 am
by scud1703
im still interested. very much so. The bad new is the ork bomber already sold. I could include the other ork stuff if you wanted. What about the PS3 and bio shock 1-2 and God of war series?

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:21 am
by Redemtion086
where you interested in the ps3 still? if so hows the CSM stuff and the FW ork bomber for the ps3 and all the games + controllers listed?

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:21 am
by Redemtion086
thoughts?

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:33 pm
by Redemtion086
Id be more interested in Trading for them like i offered before i have a 500gig PS3 with 2 Controllers and a bunch of games here is a breif list Retail for the system alone is 299.99 and most games with the exception of Black ops 2 God of war ascension and Borderlands 2 are between 10-30$ via gamestop used the games i just named off are still 50-55$ via gamestop used there would seem to be a huge diffrence in values although i dont mind this at all as my Ps3 just sits and is unused since ive gotten back into tabletop / rpgs just a tought what where you valueing the ork stuff at i could always use that for trade fuader in the the future as i dont play orks with minis are minis and can be traded up to you i really want to work this deal out as i need the CSM stuff to finish up a world eaters project also off topic do you have any of the bits left over from the CSM kits? IE defiler weapons?

Bioshock 1 and 2
Black ops 1 and 2
Modern Warfare 2 and 3
Darksiders 1 and 2
Dragon Age 1 and 2 + Origins
Magic the gathering 2013
Borderlands 1 and 2
Street Fighter Alpha arcade edition
Lego Batman
God of war ascension
Skyrim
theres a few more on the Hard drive Via digital download
other perks to this ps3 sytem the PSN account on the system has playstation plus payed for a year ( PS plus gives you free games every month depends what sony put up there for games) Also still has the 1 year Hardware warranty covers all major and minor repairs for a year free.

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:59 pm
by scud1703
alright

for the stuff i could find on GW website
12 bezerkers 37.25 how bout 10 for 33 (retail)
66 for defiler
15 for one bike
41.25 new Daemon prince
37.25 old daemon prince
20 for one champion
10 for the DV marines
80 for both dreads 46.25 a piece (yes i know 80 is less
GW isnt selling Chaos Dreads for some reason.. whatever.. i used the SM numbers and rounded down. There isnt a price for the DV marines and i know you can buy them on ebay 6 for about 10.00 so 13 for 10 is good i guess

retail is 303 roughly... i would like to get half of that plus shipping 150 plus shipping?

more? less? or if you would like to trade im game for that as well

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:48 pm
by Redemtion086
ok well it all looks great im very interested in all the choas stuff what would you put for your trade value on them all? lets work out this deal

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:43 pm
by scud1703
3 guys have power mauls
2 power axe
2 regular bolter guys
4 power fist guys

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:36 pm
by Redemtion086
pictures where great although i have a question might be a dumb one but never know till you ask whats all there for DV stuff i really havent looked much into the box set so not sure all ive seen from the set is the hellbrutes and chosen and from the looks of it the hellbrutes still on the sprue and i though i had seen 2 champions 1 on sprue one assembled currect me if im wrong and again a brief run down of load outs for the other DV marines would be great

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:13 pm
by scud1703
they are on their way

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:10 pm
by Redemtion086
that will work unless texting them will be easier for you Redemtion086@gmail.com or 6207709692

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:09 pm
by scud1703
actually doing it right now

do you want me to send them directly to your email?

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:57 pm
by Redemtion086
where you able to get some pictures of the choas stuff

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:58 pm
by scud1703
will do

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:47 pm
by Redemtion086
ok wasnt aware thats fine just shoot me some pics when you get off work

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:30 pm
by scud1703
all the marine stuff is gone, just FYI. If you are no longer interested i completely understand

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:21 pm
by scud1703
cool cool

i can post pictures tonight when i get home from work.

but like i said if some one sends me chas between now and then ill have to go with them.

sorry for the trouble

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:13 pm
by Redemtion086
yea and the SM stuff just wana see what you got and we can hammer out a deal

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:46 pm
by scud1703
all painted. You are just wanting pictures of the Chaos stuff correct?

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:40 pm
by Redemtion086
ok sounds good ill type up a list of the games i have for it and pm you again shortly might i ask the condition of the models painted unpainted?

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:34 pm
by scud1703
yes i am interested. I can send pictures tonight

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:55 am
by Redemtion086
interested in the choas and some of the space marine tac marines do you have pictures? and id be willing to trade a ps3 500gig with rough 20 or so games will give a list given your interested.

Subject: Getting Rid of 40k Various
scud1703 wrote:random 40k cash or trade

Orks-
Nob bitz, some legs, weapons, power klaws combie shoota
2 deff koptas
3 BR nobz
1 BR warboss
one FW Fighta Bomba

Chaos-
1 khorne defiler
1 metal daemon prince
1 DV Hellbrute
1 DV Lord
roughly 10 dv marines the lightning claws and regular bolter guys are gone

Space Marine-
20 Tactical Marines
2 plasma gun marines
1 plasma cannon marine
1 captain with Plasma pistol and power sword
2-3 power fist sgts
1 sgt with Chain Sword and plasma pistol
8 scouts 1 has a heavy bolter the rest have close combat weapons
1 multi melta dread
1 iron clad dread has two heavy flamers I lost the melta fun but I can give you a melta gun to put on there
another dread with twin linked las cannon
2 heavy bolter marines

I have sine filed a police report with my city police department
Case Number 2013-4619 with The Colony, TX, office number is 972-625-1887. I have an attorney drafting a letter and it will be sent to him shortly to the address listed and to another address that has been given by some one on B-Town, Thank you.
Here is the address I have
Damian M Johnson
80 chestnut street Apt 6
Norwich CT 06360
Here is the second address listed
Damian Johnson
101 whittington ave
norwich CT 06360
The phone number he gave me is 620-770-9692, if anyone else has a different phone number let me know, thank you.

Ill PM the other peopel who got scammed the case number and contact info :)

Thanks bartertown for all the help :)

Austin
Lower Rating You Ship First

Burn me once shame on thee
Burn me again shame on me
scud1703 ( 108 )
Apprentice Trader

Re: BTR Redemtion086

Post by scud1703 »

(((SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST, I POSTED THE ORIGINAL BACKWARDS AND I CANT FIND THE EDIT BUTTON))

Report this postReply with quoteBTR Redemtion086
by scud1703 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:52 am

I was making a trade with Damian Johnson. A PS3 and a few games for some chaos models. I sent him pictures of the chaos models and what I was willing to offer. He sent me a list of games that he had and said I could have them all, I chose a few that I would play and they we agreed on the deal. We both agreed to mail everything out that Monday. I mailed everything out that Monday, tracking number listed below. He received the package and asked me to send a dread base and some extra back packs that I guess I had forgotten. Fair enough, I send everything out that Saturday. I asked if he was going to send his package. He said he wanted to wait to see how everything looked once he got it. Ok I understand that. Then nothing… he stopped returning emails and has since had multiple BTRs and bad trader comments left about him.

Subject: Getting Rid of 40k Various
scud1703 wrote:random 40k cash or trade

Orks-
Nob bitz, some legs, weapons, power klaws combie shoota
2 deff koptas
3 BR nobz
1 BR warboss
one FW Fighta Bomba

Chaos-
1 khorne defiler
1 metal daemon prince
1 DV Hellbrute
1 DV Lord
roughly 10 dv marines the lightning claws and regular bolter guys are gone

Space Marine-
20 Tactical Marines
2 plasma gun marines
1 plasma cannon marine
1 captain with Plasma pistol and power sword
2-3 power fist sgts
1 sgt with Chain Sword and plasma pistol
8 scouts 1 has a heavy bolter the rest have close combat weapons
1 multi melta dread
1 iron clad dread has two heavy flamers I lost the melta fun but I can give you a melta gun to put on there
another dread with twin linked las cannon
2 heavy bolter marines

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:55 am
by Redemtion086
interested in the choas and some of the space marine tac marines do you have pictures? and id be willing to trade a ps3 500gig with rough 20 or so games will give a list given your interested.

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:34 pm
by scud1703
yes i am interested. I can send pictures tonight

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:40 pm
by Redemtion086
ok sounds good ill type up a list of the games i have for it and pm you again shortly might i ask the condition of the models painted unpainted?

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:46 pm
by scud1703
all painted. You are just wanting pictures of the Chaos stuff correct?

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:13 pm
by Redemtion086
yea and the SM stuff just wana see what you got and we can hammer out a deal

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:21 pm
by scud1703
cool cool

i can post pictures tonight when i get home from work.

but like i said if some one sends me chas between now and then ill have to go with them.

sorry for the trouble

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:30 pm
by scud1703
all the marine stuff is gone, just FYI. If you are no longer interested i completely understand

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:47 pm
by Redemtion086
ok wasnt aware thats fine just shoot me some pics when you get off work

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:58 pm
by scud1703
will do

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:57 pm
by Redemtion086
where you able to get some pictures of the choas stuff

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:09 pm
by scud1703
actually doing it right now

do you want me to send them directly to your email?

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:10 pm
by Redemtion086
that will work unless texting them will be easier for you Redemtion086@gmail.com or 6207709692

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:13 pm
by scud1703
they are on their way

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:36 pm
by Redemtion086
pictures where great although i have a question might be a dumb one but never know till you ask whats all there for DV stuff i really havent looked much into the box set so not sure all ive seen from the set is the hellbrutes and chosen and from the looks of it the hellbrutes still on the sprue and i though i had seen 2 champions 1 on sprue one assembled currect me if im wrong and again a brief run down of load outs for the other DV marines would be great

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:43 pm
by scud1703
3 guys have power mauls
2 power axe
2 regular bolter guys
4 power fist guys

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:48 pm
by Redemtion086
ok well it all looks great im very interested in all the choas stuff what would you put for your trade value on them all? lets work out this deal

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:59 pm
by scud1703
alright

for the stuff i could find on GW website
12 bezerkers 37.25 how bout 10 for 33 (retail)
66 for defiler
15 for one bike
41.25 new Daemon prince
37.25 old daemon prince
20 for one champion
10 for the DV marines
80 for both dreads 46.25 a piece (yes i know 80 is less
GW isnt selling Chaos Dreads for some reason.. whatever.. i used the SM numbers and rounded down. There isnt a price for the DV marines and i know you can buy them on ebay 6 for about 10.00 so 13 for 10 is good i guess

retail is 303 roughly... i would like to get half of that plus shipping 150 plus shipping?

more? less? or if you would like to trade im game for that as well

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:33 pm
by Redemtion086
Id be more interested in Trading for them like i offered before i have a 500gig PS3 with 2 Controllers and a bunch of games here is a breif list Retail for the system alone is 299.99 and most games with the exception of Black ops 2 God of war ascension and Borderlands 2 are between 10-30$ via gamestop used the games i just named off are still 50-55$ via gamestop used there would seem to be a huge diffrence in values although i dont mind this at all as my Ps3 just sits and is unused since ive gotten back into tabletop / rpgs just a tought what where you valueing the ork stuff at i could always use that for trade fuader in the the future as i dont play orks with minis are minis and can be traded up to you i really want to work this deal out as i need the CSM stuff to finish up a world eaters project also off topic do you have any of the bits left over from the CSM kits? IE defiler weapons?

Bioshock 1 and 2
Black ops 1 and 2
Modern Warfare 2 and 3
Darksiders 1 and 2
Dragon Age 1 and 2 + Origins
Magic the gathering 2013
Borderlands 1 and 2
Street Fighter Alpha arcade edition
Lego Batman
God of war ascension
Skyrim
theres a few more on the Hard drive Via digital download
other perks to this ps3 sytem the PSN account on the system has playstation plus payed for a year ( PS plus gives you free games every month depends what sony put up there for games) Also still has the 1 year Hardware warranty covers all major and minor repairs for a year free.

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:21 am
by Redemtion086
thoughts?

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:21 am
by Redemtion086
where you interested in the ps3 still? if so hows the CSM stuff and the FW ork bomber for the ps3 and all the games + controllers listed?

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:28 am
by scud1703
im still interested. very much so. The bad new is the ork bomber already sold. I could include the other ork stuff if you wanted. What about the PS3 and bio shock 1-2 and God of war series?

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:43 am
by Redemtion086
i have no pracical use for them the bomber was my only real interest in the ork lot what there any choas bitz by chance? and is what you have listed all you have for trade as far as WH40k goes?

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:48 am
by scud1703
what else could you be looking for

i have other stuff....
i have 27 pre-heresy thousand sons. They have the chapter house shoulder pads. they are painted red and white

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X ... ,s:0,i:267

that link should show you a picutre of what they look like.

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:10 am
by Redemtion086
are they Tactical SM with chapter house shoulders or CSM's with them? and as far as what im looking for anything for CSM and or daemon / SM(any special chapters to) / GK / Nids ...hobby supplys paints brushes basing material ect

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:24 am
by scud1703
they are the tactical marines. Since they are based on the preheresey models. There are 24 standard bolter guys then 3 librarians.

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:35 am
by Redemtion086
if there the Tac marines from the newer kits and not the monopose ones id be interested cause i can convert them given the heads arent heavily glued

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:08 am
by scud1703
yeah the new ones all of them. the heads are pretty awesome though

we have a deal?

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:01 pm
by scud1703
i have another daemon prince i could throw in instead of the thousand sons.

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:48 pm
by Redemtion086
painted and stuff? or? and sorry for the delay between responses lol i fell asleep watching doctor who on the couch haha

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:08 pm
by scud1703
its on its way for you to take a look at

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:26 pm
by Redemtion086
I think the thousand sons would be my best option here will give me more point value to work with

So Final trade looks somthing like this currect me if im wrong

27 pre-heresy thousand sons
1 khorne defiler
1 metal daemon prince
1 DV Hellbrute
1 DV Lord
roughly 10 dv marines
3 guys have power mauls
2 power axe
2 regular bolter guys
4 power fist guys

For my ( feel free to pick and choose games from the list i gave you )

Ps3 500 gig with 2 controllers
Bioshock 1 and 2
Darksiders 1 and 2
Dragon Age 1 and 2
God of war ascension
God of war collection all 5 games Including Ghost of Sparta

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:30 pm
by scud1703
Darksiders 1 and 2
Dragon Age 1 and 2

these are not nesicary

but everything else looks good to be

ill start packing it up tonight and try and get it out tomorrow

what is your mailing address

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:56 pm
by Redemtion086
i will be needing yours as well so i can get this boxed and shipped for you are we shipping same time or? cause if your planning to post the minis tomorrow i can do the same with the Ps3

Damian M Johnson
80 chestnut street Apt 6
Norwich CT 06360

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:59 pm
by scud1703
Austin Bauer
6028 Dunn Drive
The Colony, TX 75056

should be able to get it out tomorrow... if not it will be Thursday

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:04 pm
by Redemtion086
ok sounds good looking forward to it just keep me updated and ill get you a tracking number when i get the system shipped thanks for a no hassle barter!

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:16 pm
by scud1703
everything is packed. I wrapped everthing in bubble wrap. It will go out tomorrow during lunch. I should have a tracking number then.

I dont trust the USPS but i think everything should be good. If something is missing from the DV marines pleaes let me know. I check 2-3 times and im pretty sure i got everything in there.

thanks agains

agb

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:20 pm
by Redemtion086
ok sounds good your PS3 and games are all boxed up as well they will be out first thing in the morning

Sent: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:20 am
by scud1703
420 06360 9505 5000 1878 3086 0001 53 should be there in2 days

Sent: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:37 am
by Redemtion086
Ok great looking forward to it ill be heading out to run errands in the next hour or so ill PM you the tracking number when i get back

Sent: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:08 pm
by Redemtion086
Hey got your box today and it is missing a few things for the DV marines heres what is missing

1 hellbrute base
5 backpacks 2 for the marines with power maces 2 for the marines with bolt pistol / power fist and 1 for a Power axe marine.

Sent: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:49 pm
by scud1703
Dammit. I thought I had everything in there. I'll round it up and ship it out tomorrow. I checked and double checked that.

I'll keep you posted when it goes out

Sent: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:53 pm
by scud1703
Do any of the back packs not fit the models I sent

Sent: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:33 pm
by Redemtion086
no they all fit there just isnt enough of them 5 of the DV marines are missing them along with the hellbrute base

Sent: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:51 pm
by Redemtion086
btw where did you mind the pre heresy 1k sons heads and shoulders i wana pick some up and finish a pre heresy army

Sent: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:27 pm
by scud1703
sending out in an hour or so

you should have by them by Tuesday

Sent: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:36 pm
by scud1703
package is in the mail. The base is in there. I wasn't sure which back packs went with what so I put in some extra ones

Sent: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:14 pm
by Redemtion086
ok thanks you and i have not it will be first thing monday morning forgive me for not doing so sooner just wanted to wait to examine what you sent me first but im more then happy with it! and i hope your happy with the PS3 when it arrives.
Sent: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:51 pm
by scud1703
where you able to send off the package today??

Sent: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:00 pm
by Redemtion086
yes usps hasnt posted anything for the tracking number yet but here it is 910110816444811131950

Sent: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:00 am
by scud1703
did you receive the other package? well envelope?

Sent: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:02 am
by Redemtion086
not yet should be here today though not in a rush still waiting on my shipment of paints and brush's

Sent: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:54 pm
by scud1703
did you receive the package? it was a small envelope

Sent: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:00 pm
by scud1703
I hope your address is the same. Fair warning, Attorney letter inbound. I see your are stealing quite a bit.

Please send items back in the same condtion at which they where rcvd, or send your half of the trade.

I'll send tracking number tomorrow of letter since i'm not in the office today

Thank you

austin

I have sine filed a police report with my city police department
Case Number 2013-4619 with The Colony, TX, office number is 972-625-1887. I have an attorney drafting a letter and it will be sent to him shortly to the address listed and to another address that has been given by some one on B-Town, Thank you.
Here is the address I have
Damian M Johnson
80 chestnut street Apt 6
Norwich CT 06360
Here is the second address listed
Damian Johnson
101 whittington ave
norwich CT 06360
The phone number he gave me is 620-770-9692, if anyone else has a different phone number let me know, thank you.

Ill PM the other people who got scammed the case number and contact info

Thanks bartertown for all the help

Austin
scud1703 ( 84 )
Trade Novice

· Private message

scud1703 ( 108 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by scud1703 »

ive contacted the Norwich police department as well, I gave them the case number here in Texas, but they said since i live in Texas that report needs to be filed here. Just FYI

3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

scud1703 wrote:ive contacted the Norwich police department as well, I gave them the case number here in Texas, but they said since i live in Texas that report needs to be filed here. Just FYI
And when you call your Police department they will probably say you have to file it in Norwich. Like MM says, you have to be persistent. This slimeball deserves the justice coming to him, just need to be more "politely aggressive" in getting it to him.
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

scud1703 wrote:ive contacted the Norwich police department as well, I gave them the case number here in Texas, but they said since i live in Texas that report needs to be filed here. Just FYI
Call back. Ask to speak with someone who works with Internet crimes.
We've had people successfully file reports in that manner before.

Insist that they take it. As to speak with their supervisor.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
scud1703 ( 108 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by scud1703 »

3eland wrote:
And when you call your Police department they will probably say you have to file it in Norwich. Like MM says, you have to be persistent. This slimeball deserves the justice coming to him, just need to be more "politely aggressive" in getting it to him.

they filed in my city with no problem. Ill try again in Norwich

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

I had a few spare minutes, so I contacted his local police department.
I spoke with Detective Curtis (Norwich PD 860-886-5561, Detective Division). Here is what must be done to get their assistance (Forgive me, if you've already done any of this. It is a generic message I'm posting to all of the BTR's.):

Visit your local PD or Sheriff's office and file a report on him.
BRING YOUR PROOF:
Bring a printed copy of EVERY PM or Email you exchanged. Have them in the order that they were sent/received.
--Even include your own in this, as it will show a complete line of communication.
Bring a list of everything you sent and the current MSRP. If you can provide a print out from the appropriate web site, then all the better. If the items you sent were OOP or (like a Hellbrute) not available individually, bring a few examples that show the aftermarket SALE price of these items (note: eBay COMPLETED auctions on SOLD items would work well for this).
File the report and ask them to follow up with the Norwich PD to ask them to take action on it. Detective Curtis said this is the only way they will take action on your complaint, so make sure your PD knows this and BE PERSISTENT!

This is my own personal advice:
Ask the officer/detective to let you know after he has successfully contacted the Norwich PD.
Ask when you can expect to hear back from him.
If he does not call you on that day, you call him the following one.
Be persistent (I can't say this enough). Stay on them to get the help you want and need.

If you encounter anything during your experience that you think might be helpful (an officer gives you advice or you have success when saying a certain thing), PLEASE post that information into your own thread and all of the other Redemtion086 threads.
If you find out who is working your case in Norwich, PLEASE post that information into your own thread and all of the other Redemtion086 threads.

Eric

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
scud1703 ( 108 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by scud1703 »

Great advice thank you for the info

usernamesareannoying ( 254 )
Expert Trader

Post by usernamesareannoying »

think this is worth a sticky MM?
*notes about trading with me…
I do not like drawn out deals. Id like to have a deal signed and complete within 48 hours.
I abide by the unwritten rules… lower rating ships first pays first.
I always provide delivery confirmation and expect the same.
All deals are US only.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Not really. In this instance, it's more specific to this instance.
We've had PD's before that were willing to take reports on these things, and have even visited the scammers homes.

The guy I spoke with seemed like he was hesitant to help, and was not bothering to give me more information than I specifically asked for. I did not find out about the "follow up with the Norwich PD" part until I specifically mentioned that local PD's were taking reports and asking if there was a local law that made it different & if they'd be willing to assist the OP's local PD.

Eric

scud1703 ( 108 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by scud1703 »

ok just spoke with Detective Murry down here in The Colony, TX. I gave him the phone number that was in the dialogue and gave him Detective Curtis' number (thank you MM). He said they can issue a warrant here but will only do anything if he is pulled over in CT and they run his name and license. He let me know he is going to call Detective Curtis and talk with him. He also said he would contact the Postal Service and see what they can do, to charge it as a Federal Crime. Detective Murry also asked that I and everyone else scammed by this guy go to

www.ic3.gov

and file a report there as well. It will link all the cases together.

Ill head to that site later today and call detective Curtis as well. Thank you B-Town for all the help :)

Austin B

scud1703 ( 108 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by scud1703 »

I just spoke with Dt. Curtis. They know Damian Johnson. He asked for everyone to file a police report in thier city send the cases to Norwhich ASAP. he also asked that we (everyone scammed) send him an email with their name and contact info

jcurtis@cityofnorwich.org

they also know both addresses

thank you for your help

austin

scud1703 ( 108 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by scud1703 »

jcurtis@cityofnorwich.org

edit

[Admin edit - I edited the initial email with the mistake for you. The email in the above post is correct, now. - MM]

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

He has ripped off a large number of people on DakkaDakka:
http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/po ... 23737.page

If you are unaware of the situation over there, please, visit the link above. You can organize with some of the other affected individuals to strengthen the case against this guy.

Eric

scud1703 ( 108 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by scud1703 »

Just an update....

Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 2:45 PM
To: Bauer, Austin
Subject:

Austin,

I recovered 11 boxes of parts, pieces and completed or semi-completed models from 80 Chestnut Street about 1 hr ago. I am tied up with something else now so I will reach out to you tomorrow to see what we will do next. This is a lot of stuff and it is going to take some time to go through it all.

James Curtis, Detective

Polygraph Unit

City of Norwich, CT Police Department

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”