BTR bntyhntr

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

nectarprime ( 18 )
BTown Regular

Re: BTR bntyhntr

Post by nectarprime »

You didn't tell me you were going to be gone, you lied about shipping, you logged on to Bartertown repeatedly without checking my messages, and you even posted a new thread within that time. I had forgotten that you had even sent me an email, and honestly I shouldn't have needed to send you an email to get this resolved. I don't care about excuses anymore, I want my stuff.
nectarprime ( 18 )
BTown Regular

Post by nectarprime »

Furthermore, I (and I'm sure others on this board) don't just toss something in the mail and forget about it. When I ship something I check the tracking number to see when it arrives. By the way, you never even gave me the tracking number that you said you would, before the package was "returned" to your house.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

I know you're angry. Let's keep it civil, though. We don't need the site to be full of vitriol and venom.
There were legitimate issues you had to complain about & bntyhntr has plausible and believable reasons from his p.o.v. Both of you have valid points to make. Please, do so without dragging the thread into that direction or it will end up locked.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

You should be aware that this person reappeared and has been banned again.
I have a current address for him, if you would like to pursue it.

ref_view.php?user_id=71249

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”