BAD Trader: damascusxie

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

Tyrius ( 196 )
Expert Trader

BAD Trader: damascusxie

Post by Tyrius »

I had chalked this up to bad communication or language barrier but this has been the worst experience I have had in my years of btown and I don't want anyone else have to deal with this. Summary, I posted a want of 2x old style monoliths, seller said he had some, he left out details that parts were missing(he did provide pictures) but that was to me what he was confirming was missing not that was all that was included as I specifically told him I needed them complete. I found some replacements to the things he told me were missing and agreed to take his stuff as he said it was only missing certain things. The package arrived damaged and poorly packaged(energy drink shrink wrap) and missing more parts than originally I was told. I told him I would ship it back but it was at his expense as these are not what we agreed to. He proposed buying the replacement parts I had picked up to complete the models. I attempted to ship his items back and the address he gave didnt exist (post office wouldn't let me ship it). I contacted him again and got several addresses to try. (I think he runs a business because his paypal payment was from a game store and it was several different addresses in Texas). I then shipped to one of the addresses he picked gave him tracking. He thanked me for the tracking. Now he is claiming I never gave him tracking and never got the tracking and package never came. The tracking shows it was attempted to be delivered and he needed to call the post office to pick it up because there was no secure location to leave it at.

old monoliths

Sent: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:27 pm

by damascusxie

Hello, I have 2x old Monoliths for trade and am interested in the Dreamforged Knight you had listed as a straight trade. They are assembled and primed black and I can get pics for you tomorrow if you're interested.

Re: old monoliths

Sent: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:27 am

by Tyrius

Yeah, I would like to see them. So you want the big leviathan and all the extra guns and Capacitor?

Sent: Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:19 pm

by damascusxie Yes. Here’s a link to the monolith pics. https://imgur.com/a/rOR25BD

Sent: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:38 pm

by Tyrius

So are just parts primed black? Also are all the green rods/crystals/doors there?

Sent: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:56 pm

by damascusxie

Yes, only the parts are primed black. I know all of the doors and crystals are there, I can go and lay out the sprues tomorrow to get a confirmation of contents.

Sent: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:58 am

by Tyrius

Sounds good. If everything is there for sure. I think we can make it happen. It looked like only the guns were black in the pictures so it might just be lighting but primed is fine no matter what.

Sent: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:21 am

by Tyrius

I had to check everything on my end. I have had this for awhile boxed up from another trade.

The leviathan is all on sprue. It has an assembly instructions. It builds the leviathan with sword/gatling and has a base. I then have the left hand gatling gun(so you can build 2), 2x grendal/beowulf guns and capacitor cooler(changes the smokestack on back to look like vents). These parts all new in box.

Sent: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:13 pm

by damascusxie https://imgur.com/a/vI5xN3M

4 of the green sticks are missing but the major pieces are there. Lmk if this works and I’ll pack it up.

Sent: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:31 pm

by Tyrius

No thanks

Sent: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:52 pm

by Tyrius

I am asking around if anyone I know has the pieces that are missing. If they were the regular rods it would have been no issue but the guys that do replacements for the bigger ones only sell a full replacement in different colors for $35.

***Edited my message I found someone with an extra set of the stuff so I can work with the missing one***

Sent: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:56 pm

by damascusxie

Yeah sorry, I don't have the rods so I understand that you passed on it. Are you saying you found some replacements and are open to the trade again?

Sent: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:25 am

by Tyrius

Yeah, I didn't even think to ask around but I have a buddy who bought the replacement set of purple ones for his monolith. So he had a set of that size rods laying around.

So yeah, I am open to it. He took a bit to get back to me I asked him right after I sent that message off.

Sent: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:33 am

by damascusxie

Ok cool, I'd be willing to ship first pending your preference just send me your info. I'm at -

ADDRESS OMITTED

Sent: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:37 am

by Tyrius

Sounds good, yeah I usually for trades go off references.

ADDRESS OMITTED

Sent: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:09 pm

by damascusxie

Sent tracking is

Sent: Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:53 pm

by Tyrius

You didn't say they were missing but you had the 40x small rods for them?

Sent: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:24 pm

by damascusxie

Small rods for the monolith?

Sent: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:35 pm

by Tyrius

yeah it uses 20x per monolith. 12 for guns and 8 for the body.

Sent: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:52 pm

by damascusxie Negative, what I sent is what was pictured https://imgur.com/a/vI5xN3M. I got the monolith in a lot trade and was not aware that it used small rods.

Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:06 am

by Tyrius

gotcha.... talking to someone else about buying the rods it needs then. it takes the 6x large and 20 small per monolith

Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:15 pm

by Tyrius

Guy charged $20 for the 40x rods and the 4x large rods to complete them.

Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:25 pm

by damascusxie

Are you requesting $20 from me?

Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:55 pm

by Tyrius

Just telling you what it's going to cost me to replace the missing parts. This is the first time I have had to do this on btown.

Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:44 pm

by damascusxie

I sent you pics to show you what I have for the lot. You passed and I was fine with it. You messaged me back again to do the trade, I shipped first.

Obviously you are unhappy with this trade. Please just send my package that I sent to you back to me once you receive it and we can just call the trade off.

Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:52 pm

by Tyrius

I will be sending my half when yours arrives i have already purchased the replacements

Sent: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:05 pm

by Tyrius

Package arrived today. I will be mailing them back. That packaging is the worst I have seen. They were wrapped in energy drink wrapper. Half the guns were broken or bent upon arrival(3 barrels did not have the gun tips at all and these were never mentioned)The picture you sent seems to deliberately not show the completely broken off gun. The steps were broken off the monolith one was in the box one wasn't present at all(also never mentioned). This is in addition to the already issue that you didn't know was missing(40 small green rods).

I suggest looking into better packaging and finding out what a complete model is for what you are selling.

These are the way they arrived. https://imgur.com/a/hpfba0s

Sent: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:41 pm

by damascusxie

Gotcha, I appreciate the feedback.

Sent: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:17 am

by Tyrius

The address you gave me doesn't exist in that zip code. And the zip code doesn't belong to Edinburg tx. Your return address on box is nothing like the address you sent me. I need the right address. The shipping for return is $12.60 for the zip code to actual Edinburg which is 78542 not 79549.

I won't be able to get back to post office again until the beginning of the next week. I wasted half an hour at post office today trying to figure out where to send these.

Sent: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:42 pm

by damascusxie

Sorry the address is ADDRESS OMMITTED, my mistake on that. Full address is

Da Xie

ADDRESS OMMITTED

If that one doesn’t work you can use an alternate at

Da Xie

NEW ADDRESS OMMITTED

No rush on your end feel free to take your time. I understand this has been a pretty poor experience for you. I saw your post, I had the monoliths as they are left over from the lot and post and picked something on your list of stuff which I figure would be a close but favorable trade for you. Feel free to proceed in whichever way you feel ends up fair to your time and effort.

Sent: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:11 am

by Tyrius

"Feel free to proceed in whichever way you feel ends up fair to your time and effort" what do you mean?

I will mail them back its $12.60 I will not be paying to return things that were poorly packed and broken and not as described. Also noting they are in the same packing you sent them in.

Sent: Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:08 pm

by damascusxie

Feel free to send me whatever you feel is a good trade from what you have. I'm not attached to the item I offered to trade for.

Sent: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:22 pm

by Tyrius

In their condition I don't know. Nothing i have is broken or missing parts. The monoliths are missing 2 parts that I can't find replacements for. 1x step and 1x barrel. Then 3 other barrels all have the spikey pieces bent and almost broken off. That is in addition to the rods I did buy to replace parts on.

Sent: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:12 pm

by damascusxie

Just give me whatever makes you feel good. I don't really care I just want this trade to be over, no offense.

Sent: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:48 pm

by Tyrius

I already said I'm mailing it back. Its $12.60 I'm not paying to ship it. The damages are due to bad packaging and the missing parts (gun and stairs and 40x small rods were never mentioned).

I dont have anything but $ but I wouldn't pay a ton for them.

Sent: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:52 pm

by damascusxie

I edited my message earlier but if you want me to paypal you shipping then sure just send paypal. If you want me to pay for the rods you purchased just include them in the package and I'll buy them. Or you can just send me literally anything you want instead of whatever value you wish from from the list of items you have posted.

Sent: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:59 pm

by Tyrius

I can pay you but it would be around $25 but I will send it as payment owed and it will have no fees. We can be done or I can send them back to you and it would be $20 for the rods I paid +12.60. Im fine with whatever. The missing parts are out of stock but are still around $25 more if they can be found.

Sent: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:12 pm

by damascusxie

Send me your PayPal.

Sent: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:13 pm

by Tyrius

<MY PAYPAL ADDRESS OMMITTED>

Sent: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:22 pm

by damascusxie

Sent.

Sent: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:27 pm

by Tyrius

Got it. The rods tracking is 9500113629710317450187 when they arrive I will add them to the box and send them back and send you tracking of that package.

Sent: Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:26 pm

by Tyrius

Package with rods 9505 5161 9032 0324 5840 64

Sent: Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:42 pm

by damascusxie

Ty

Sent: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:49 pm

by damascusxie

Tracking shows the package was delivered to you on 11/19. Have you shipped yet? I've yet to receive tracking and it's been almost 3 weeks.

Sent: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:23 pm

by Tyrius

I sent you tracking 3 weeks ago and you thanked me for it. It shows it has been attempted to be delivered already to the address you gave me. WHICH was 3 different addresses and 1 didn't even exist in the zip code you provided. The tracking shows YOU needed to call them and set up a pick up or it will be returned too sender. YOU failed to look at the tracking I sent YOU and YOU confirmed YOU got the tracking number here in our messages.

https://ibb.co/gD0HGJc

Here is our last messages where you confirmed you got the tracking:

Sent: Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:26 pm

by Tyrius

Sent: Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:42 pm

by damascusxie

Ty
About me:
1. GW retail doesn't equal value if you intend to sell me assembled/stripped/primed/painted items. These all devalue them and anyone can get 20-30% off GW retail NIB.
2. If I take the time to write you please be kind enough to at least tell me no or not interested.
3. Lowest reference ships first
Tyrius ( 196 )
Expert Trader

Re: BAD Trader: damascusxie

Post by Tyrius »

The business paypal was from a "Game Inc. Games". I forgot to add the name of the paypal business I was paid from.
About me:
1. GW retail doesn't equal value if you intend to sell me assembled/stripped/primed/painted items. These all devalue them and anyone can get 20-30% off GW retail NIB.
2. If I take the time to write you please be kind enough to at least tell me no or not interested.
Tyrius ( 196 )
Expert Trader

Post by Tyrius »

At this point I have directed him to the BTR. He doesn't seem to read what I have written him about the tracking and now has confirmed it was a business address. The business is open 5-10pm Mon-Thurs and 3-10 Fri & Sat. The package was delivered on a Wednesday at 10:45 AM. As these are business and not personal addresses I have now left them in the post. These are 2 addresses he had sent. The third address was a mix of these two mixing up the street address and the zip codes of both. I have spent way too much time fixing his mistakes making multiple trips to the post office and he doesn't seem to actually check the information he was given or give me the information I had asked originally. I have been on btown for 12 years and this is the 1st time I have had to do anything like this or deal with a "business" that doesn't seem to know what they are selling.

Sent: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:30 pm
Recipient: Tyrius

Was it sent to an address I provided second? Both are business address with set package receipt and people there to make sure packages are received.

For the first address -
2322 East Freddy Gonzalez
Edinburg, TX 78542.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=2322+East+Fre ... 0623970788

For the second address -
6900 N 10th street
McAllen, TX 78504
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=6900+N+Tenth+ ... etatoken=0

Address, zip code and everything is correct. I miss-typed the address zip code the first time in the trade every other address after that has been correct.

Which address of the two did you send to the package to? Did you have issues mailing out the second package to the address or were you able to find that the addresses were valid?

Sent: Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:01 am
by Tyrius

Its the first one go look at the tracking I sent you 3 weeks ago that you replied to. I am filing a bad trader report because you've been nothing but a pain with me through this whole process and seem to not actually read what I send you.

November 25, 2020, 10:45 am
Notice Left (No Secure Location Available)
EDINBURG, TX 78542
Reminder to Schedule Redelivery of your item
This is a reminder to arrange for redelivery of your item or your item will be returned to sender.

That is the 3rd time I have sent you it. It shows they tried to deliver to you. It looks like it is a business address and not a personal and they left a delivery notice but had you looked at tracking you would see they have a notice for you to pick it up or call.

I googled the address/business it appears your business hours are very limited 5-10pm most days and the delivery was at 10:45 am. I am figuring whomever was in charge of picking up packages or being in the store that day was not there. The package was sent/delivered and is waiting at your post office. IF you had checked tracking you would have seen this 3 weeks ago.
About me:
Tyrius ( 196 )
Expert Trader

Post by Tyrius »

Sent: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:54 am
by damascusxie

I shipped first without questions. I even paid for the rods you purchased independent of me and for shipping. I mistyped the first address to you and got your follow up PM on tracking with another PM at the same time, but otherwise everything I’ve done has been has been pretty much bending over backwards for this transaction to resolve. I don’t think you can say messaging someone passive aggressively after buying something of your own. You could have easily had the shipment return to sender after finding about the lack of rods. You could have sent the package back to the return address after being displeased with the packaging.

The 2322 address has shipping receipt in the mail pack shop next door for any packages coming in before open time and has had that for almost 2 years.

At the end of this I shipped out 2 of monoliths just to pay to have this shipped back to me and not arrive. Oh yeah and the rods that I ever even purchased myself.

Sent: Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:12 am
by Tyrius

I mailed back your items. The items are tracked to your address and they are available for pick up.

YOU SHOULD HAVE TRACKED THE PACKAGE WHEN I GAVE THE TRACKING TO YOU, NOT WAIT 3 WEEKS AFTER THEY ARRIVED TO TELL ME THEY ARE NOT HERE AND THAT I NEVER GAVE YOU TRACKING. YOU CHOSE TO HAVE THEM SHIPPED BACK. THEY WERE BROKEN BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T USE PROPER SHIPPING MATERIALS AND WERE MISSING PARTS YOU HID IN THE PICTURES YOU SENT ME.

Go to the BTR for further transactions with this trade. I have provided tracking it made it to you. You didn't pick it up from the post office after they were unable to deliver. It's on you to get the package or be available for it to be delivered not me. YOU have had the information needed to claim the package for 3 weeks. My responsibility ended when you got the tracking information.
About me:
Tyrius ( 196 )
Expert Trader

Post by Tyrius »

Sent: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:54 am
by damascusxie

I shipped first without questions. I even paid for the rods you purchased independent of me and for shipping. I mistyped the first address to you and got your follow up PM on tracking with another PM at the same time, but otherwise everything I’ve done has been has been pretty much bending over backwards for this transaction to resolve. I don’t think you can say messaging someone passive aggressively after buying something of your own. You could have easily had the shipment return to sender after finding about the lack of rods. You could have sent the package back to the return address after being displeased with the packaging.

The 2322 address has shipping receipt in the mail pack shop next door for any packages coming in before open time and has had that for almost 2 years.

At the end of this I shipped out 2 of monoliths just to pay to have this shipped back to me and not arrive. Oh yeah and the rods that I ever even purchased myself.

Sent: Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:12 am
by Tyrius

I mailed back your items. The items are tracked to your address and they are available for pick up.

YOU SHOULD HAVE TRACKED THE PACKAGE WHEN I GAVE THE TRACKING TO YOU, NOT WAIT 3 WEEKS AFTER THEY ARRIVED TO TELL ME THEY ARE NOT HERE AND THAT I NEVER GAVE YOU TRACKING. YOU CHOSE TO HAVE THEM SHIPPED BACK. THEY WERE BROKEN BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T USE PROPER SHIPPING MATERIALS AND WERE MISSING PARTS YOU HID IN THE PICTURES YOU SENT ME.

Go to the BTR for further transactions with this trade. I have provided tracking it made it to you. You didn't pick it up from the post office after they were unable to deliver. It's on you to get the package or be available for it to be delivered not me. YOU have had the information needed to claim the package for 3 weeks. My responsibility ended when you got the tracking information.
About me:
Tyrius ( 196 )
Expert Trader

Post by Tyrius »

Package sat unclaimed for almost a month and they are now sending it back to me.

Alert
December 13, 2020 at 4:55 pm

Unclaimed/Being Returned to Sender

EDINBURG, TX 78539

December 13, 2020, 4:55 pm
Unclaimed/Being Returned to Sender
EDINBURG, TX 78539
Your item could not be delivered on December 13, 2020 at 4:55 pm in EDINBURG, TX 78539. It was held for the required number of days and is being returned to the sender.
About me:
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

I'm behind on this, but I hope this helps...
He hasn't logged in since 12/22. HOWEVER:

https://www.google.com/search?q=damascu ... CAw&uact=5

https://www.google.com/search?q=damascu ... CAw&uact=5

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”