H: 100 lots (Zombie Apoc. Near-Future 40k, and WarmaHordes) W: To Buy My Kids A Pet

If it's futuristic and it's not 40K, you've got the right place. Dystopian Wars, Infinity, Warpath, etc. goes here

Moderator: Moderators

MagickalMemories ( 806 )
Lord Logorrheic!

H: 100 lots (Zombie Apoc. Near-Future 40k, and WarmaHordes) W: To Buy My Kids A Pet

Post by MagickalMemories » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:31 pm

So, here's the deal... I have 100 different lots of items. I told my kids I'd buy a family pet, but ONLY with the proceeds from selling off some of my unused and unneeded gaming stuff. No funds can come from our regular budget.

I had them help me prepare these lots, pics, etc., and I’m now offering them to you. I figure I need to come up with about $500 to buy all that I need… but I’ll gladly take more. LOL

Items are NOT all bunched together by type. So, check out the whole list.

PLEASE, SEND ME OFFERS. I’m trying to let the market determine value, rather than putting prices on things that *I* think they’re worth and risk pushing away interest.
Please, include the Lot # (R###) for EVERY item you’re offering for (Things like, “All Khorne,” or “All Eldar” offers can cause confusion). Even better, if you include the entire line.

A link to my Dakka gallery is below the list. The Image Name for the pic in question equates to the Lot # here.

The more you buy, the more fluid I’ll be willing to be in pricing!

Thanks for looking.

Eric

Lot Number.....Condition.....Title

R001.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man with Machine Gun - Rasta
R002.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man with Machine Gun - Rasta
R003.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man with Machine Gun - Rasta
R004.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man with Machine Gun - Rasta
R005.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man with Machine Gun - Witch Doctor
R006.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man with Machine Gun - Rasta
R007.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man with Shotgun - Rasta
R008.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Woman with Rifle - Rasta
R009.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Male Psychopath with Knife
R010.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man with Pistol
R011.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Woman in Suit with Machine Pistol
R012.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man in Trenchcoat with Rifle
R013.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man with Rifle
R014.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man with Machine Gun
R015.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man in Trenchcoat with Machine Gun and Pistol - Bounty Hunter
R016.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man in Suit with Rifle
R017.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Woman with Machine Gun - Angel Costume
R018.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man in Trenchcoat with Knife
R019.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Woman with Machine Gun - Bounty Hunter
R020.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man with Pistol and Riot Shield
R021.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Woman in Suit with Machine Pistol and Pistol
R022.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Woman with Machine Gun
R023.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Woman in Pinstriped skirt Suit With Machine pistol
R024.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man with Machine Gun
R025.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man in Suit with Machine Gun
R026.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Woman in Trenchcoated with Machine Gun - Cowgirl
R027.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man in Trenchcoat with Uzi
R028.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Woman with Machine Gun
R029.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Woman with Shotgun
R030.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Woman with Machine Pistol - Devil Costume and Fishnets
R031.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Woman with Machine Pistol and Samurai - Michonne
R032.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Woman in Skirt Suit With Machine Pistol and Brief Case
R033.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man with Machine Gun
R034.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man with Molotov Cocktail - Rioter
R035.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Woman with Uzi and Sword
R036.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Woman in Skirt Suit and Fishnets with Uzis
R037.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man in Trenchcoat with Revolver Shotgun and Grenade Launcher - Bounty Hunter
R038.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man on Skateboard with Backpack and Hoddle
R039.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man in Trenchcoat with Pistols and Rifle - Bounty Hunter
R040.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man with Machine Pistol and Backpack
R041.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man with Grenade Launcher
R042.....Painted.....Zombie Apocalypse Survivor - Man with Machine Gun
R043.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - Ork - Weirdboy Shaman SOLD
R044.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - Ork - Nob with Power Klaw and Bosspole
R045.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - Ork - Ork Nob with Big Choppa and Bosspole
R046.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - Ork - Nob with Power Klaw and Kustom Shoota and Boss Pole
R047.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - Ork - Ork Nob with Big Choppa and Bosspole
R048.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - Ork - Bad Moon Battlewagon
R049.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - Ork - Burnas (15)
R050.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - Ork - Killa Kan (Metal)
R051.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - Ork - Killa Kan (Metal)
R052.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - Ork - Killa Kan (Metal)
R053.....Primed.....Warhammer 40k - CSM Undivided Land Raider
R054.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Nurgle Possessed Rhino
R055.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Nurgle Possessed Predator (all Lascannons)
R056.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Nurglings x3 (Metal on Resin Bases)
R057.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Tactical Marines x17 - Nurgle - 3x Champions - 4x Plasma - with Conversions
R058.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Death Guard x7 - 1x Champion - 2x Melta (Metal)
R059.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Death Guard x7 - 1x Champion - 1x Melta - 1x Flamer (Metal)
R060.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Death Guard x7 - 1x Champion - 1x Melta - 1x Flamer (Metal)
R061.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Brass Scorpion of Khorne Daemon Engine - Conversion
R062.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Forge World Khorne Blood Slaughterer Impaler (Legit FW)
R063.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - Daemons - Bloodthirster of Khorne (Metal)
R064.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Winged Daemon Prince of Khorne (Metal with Conversions)
R065.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM- Winged Daemon Prince of Khorne (WHFB Metal Doombull Conversion)
R066.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM- Forge World Greater Blight Drone (Legit FW)
R067.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - Daemons - Bloodthirster of Khorne (Metal)
R068.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM- Forge World Greater Blight Drone (Legit FW)
R069.....Assembled.....Warmachine Hordes Skorne Lot - Infantry Warcasters and Warbeasts (x30) - Unpainted and Primed Mix
R070.....Primed.....Warmachine Hordes Menoth Lot - Infantry and Warjacks (x12)
R071.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - Nurgle Great Unclean One (Metal) SOLD
R072.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Nurgle Rhino
R073.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - Ork - Trukk
R074.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - Ork - Big Mek on Resin Base (metal)
R075.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - Ork - Ghazghkull Thraka (metal)
R076.....NIB.....Warmachine Hordes - Legion of Everblight Lot - The Forsaken and Blighted Nyiss Sorceress on Hellion (Metal)
R077.....Assembled.....Warhammer 40k - Eldar - Harlequins Shadowseer (Metal) SOLD
R078.....Assembled.....Warhammer 40k - Eldar - Harlequins Death Jester - Very OOP (Metal)
R079.....Assembled.....Warhammer 40k - Eldar - Harlequins Troupe x7 (Metal)
R080.....Assembled.....Warhammer 40k - Eldar - Harlequins Death Jester - OOP (Metal)
R081.....Partially Assembled.....Warhammer 40k - CSM- New Plastic Thousand Sons Rubric Marines (x8) SOLD
R082.....Primed.....Warhammer 40k - CSM- New Plastic Thousand Sons Rubric Marines (x10) SOLD
R083.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - Ultraforge PlagueDemon - Proxy Winged Nurgle Daemon Prince with Scythe
R084.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Undivided Rhino (Sisters of Battle Conversion)
R085.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Khorne Predator (all Lascannons)
R086.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Word Bearers or Khorne Rhino
R087.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Undivided Predator (Sisters of Battle Conversion) - Two Turrets and Magnetized Sponsons
R088.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - Chaos Daemons Herald of Khorne or CSM Khorne Lord or Exalted Champion (Metal)
R089.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Khorne Hellbrute
R090.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Khorne Lord or Exalted Champion
R091.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Khorne Lord or Exalted Champion
R092.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Khorne Lord on Bike
R093.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Khorne Lord or Exalted Champion (Metal)
R094.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Khorne Lord on Juggernaut (Metal)
R095.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Khorne Lord or Exalted Champion (or Small Daemon Prince) Conversion
R096.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Khorne Lord - Slight Conversion (Metal)
R097.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - Inquisition - Daemonhost Conversion
R098.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Undivided Terminators x5 (Plastic)
R099.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Word Bearers or Khorne Chosen x5 (Plastic)
R100.....Painted.....Warhammer 40k - CSM - Undivided Terminators x5 (Plastic)

https://www.dakkadakka.com/gallery/imag ... 02019.html
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

MagickalMemories ( 806 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: H: 100 lots (Zombie Apoc. Near-Future 40k, and WarmaHordes) W: To Buy My Kids A Pet

Post by MagickalMemories » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:35 pm

Updated. Marked some items as SOLD

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

MagickalMemories ( 806 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: H: 100 lots (Zombie Apoc. Near-Future 40k, and WarmaHordes) W: To Buy My Kids A Pet

Post by MagickalMemories » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:32 am

Ad has been updated to denote more sold items.

Thanks for looking.

Eric

Return to “Miscellaneous - Futuristic”