Searching is currently broken.

We're aware that most searches result in a 504 Gateway Timeout error.

We are currently working with our host and the phpBB community to find a fix. Follow along, here.

We apologize for the inconvenience this causes many of you, and we will update the thread linked when we have more information.

Thanks,
Plarz

{H} Large X-Wing {W} Star Trek Attack Wing

If it's futuristic and it's not 40K, you've got the right place. Dystopian Wars, Infinity, Warpath, etc. goes here

Moderator: Moderators

spartan7828 ( 16 )
Apprentice Trader

{H} Large X-Wing {W} Star Trek Attack Wing

Post by spartan7828 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:45 am

Hello Everyone,

Haves:
I have a large X-Wing collection to big to actually list. I have lots of multiple's of most of the expansions all the way up to Wave 10. Let me know what you are looking for and I can list how many I have and take pictures for you.

Wants:
Looking for everything Star Trek attack wing. Starter sets, expansions from all factions. Look for voyager expansion in particular.

Thank you

Vicktor ( 96 )
Resident Trader

Re: {H} Large X-Wing {W} Star Trek Attack Wing

Post by Vicktor » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:48 pm

PM sent
1. Low Feedback ships first, includes if I am just buying.
2. Retail for Retail unless its Out of Production, assembled/painted, damaged, etc..
3. No "How Much" emails. If you have an amount in mind, make an offer. I will respond.
4. I appreciate timely communication.
5. Like most people, I want to make good deals not pay retail or higher. Also I try to ship as cheaply as possible.
6. Do not call me "Sir", both of my parents were married.

Vicktor ( 96 )
Resident Trader

Post by Vicktor » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:49 pm

spartan7828 wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:45 am
Hello Everyone,

Haves:
I have a large X-Wing collection to big to actually list. I have lots of multiple's of most of the expansions all the way up to Wave 10. Let me know what you are looking for and I can list how many I have and take pictures for you.

Wants:
Looking for everything Star Trek attack wing. Starter sets, expansions from all factions. Look for voyager expansion in particular.

Thank you
Hi,
I am looking for the following;
K-Wing
Tie Punisher
Imperial Aces
Sabine's TIE Fighter
Hound's Tooth
Thanks
1. Low Feedback ships first, includes if I am just buying.
2. Retail for Retail unless its Out of Production, assembled/painted, damaged, etc..
3. No "How Much" emails. If you have an amount in mind, make an offer. I will respond.
4. I appreciate timely communication.
5. Like most people, I want to make good deals not pay retail or higher. Also I try to ship as cheaply as possible.
6. Do not call me "Sir", both of my parents were married.

ewestphal ( 256 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by ewestphal » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:23 am

I have a mostly romulan lot (2 bird of prey, 1 warbird, 1 sci and 1 scout) along with assorted extras (bioship, sphere, hideki) and the starter gubbins.

I am looking for a balanced set of forces, starter esque, to play with my son. Straightforward is nest for us. Ill look into things a bit more, but if you are interested, let me know.

Thanks!
Eric

uote=spartan7828 post_id=531234 time=1497847540 user_id=54978]
Hello Everyone,

Haves:

Wants:

Thank you
[/quote]

Return to “Miscellaneous - Futuristic”