Miniature Market?

Information for new users, random messages, and stuff that doesn't go anywhere else. NO TRADE ADS!!! This forum is for Bartertown related information/messages ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

ordunin ( 42 )
Trade Novice

Miniature Market?

Post by ordunin »

Anyone know how long it usually takes Miniature Market to refill Out of Stocks? I've been wanting to purchase a LoE Archangel a long with some other stuff for a little while now but the Archangel has been Out of Stock.
jokerkiller ( 68 )
BTown Regular

Re: Miniature Market?

Post by jokerkiller »

Have you looked at (no links to non advertisers please) they offer free shipping at $50 and are normally cheaper than MM
ordunin ( 42 )
Trade Novice

Post by ordunin »

Definitely not cheaper, everything on Discount is more expensive when it comes to Privateer Press stuff. Miniature Market has Archangel at $80.99 and Discount has it at $94.99. Thanks though ^.^
Karyle ( 336 )
Resident Trader

Post by Karyle »

MM is running a special discount right now, is why. Don't expect it to restock at that price.
I always trade using standard Bartertown practices (i.e., traders with a lower Trader Rating ship their items first, unless other mutually agreeable terms are reached).
I always ship items using USPS, and I always ship using Delivery Confirmation. You should, too.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Your better option is to actually ask Miniature Market. They're VERY GOOD about answering customer and potential customer inquiries. Plus, if they know someone's actively looking to get a model, that might inspire them to make sure to get one in for you.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Bartertown Information and Misc Messages”