PSA: communication is common courtesy

Information for new users, random messages, and stuff that doesn't go anywhere else. NO TRADE ADS!!! This forum is for Bartertown related information/messages ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

carmachu ( 686 )
Expert Trader

PSA: communication is common courtesy

Post by carmachu »

Strangely pet peeve, actually communicating with posters, even if you don't like the bid/offer or traded it already is common courtesy....I shouldn't be thanked for it:
most everything has been sold. The only things left are the first four adventure paths(rise of the rune lords, second darkness, curse/crimson throne, and the desert one after) plus few 3.5 campaign settings/player companions. I am out of town till Thursday, so if those are of interest, I can get you an updated list then and prices.

Ah, well... never mind then - there were certain things I was interested in and looks like whats left is not any of it. Thank you for the reply - decent of you and all.
Seems like its gotten bad as of late. heck I even so one post asking for RW Sameual models.......and the poster had the nerve to say "and tell me what your asking for it, and if I don't like It, I wont respond.....don't take it personal.

In a place where all you have is communication.......please take the 1 minute to type no thank you....or other response. I shouldn't be getting a thank you for simply answering an inquiry.
saramin ( 532 )
Resident Trader

Re: PSA: communication is common courtesy

Post by saramin »

i totally agree
Trade Rules: all unless otherwise arranged
Lower Rating ships first, but like ratings can ship at the same time.
Trades are retail for retail.
Shipping is always to be priority mail with dc#'s exchanged.
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Post by pretre »

I don't think it is any worse than it ever is, but it is still a problem. People need to just be courteous. :)
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
mardaddy601 ( 260 )
Expert Trader

Post by mardaddy601 »

Heh... that was me that had the PM exchange with carmachu. :lol:

I had gotten so used to people not responding here and in other online venues in a timely manner, I felt it appropriate to thank quick responders whenever I can.

Yea, I know I shouldn't have to thank people for being polite, but it beats being incarcerated for tracking down and throat-punching those who are not...
None of these things are VITAL, this is a HOBBY. A hobby we enjoy, but still, a HOBBY.

Lower rating ships or pays 1st, myself included. Used to be more flexible; but was burned in recent months by a few newbies. If 200+ feedback w/no negs and 10+ years member is not enough to be trusted, well, like I said - none of this is VITAL.

Return to “Bartertown Information and Misc Messages”