Anyone know what's happened to Erebion?

Information for new users, random messages, and stuff that doesn't go anywhere else. NO TRADE ADS!!! This forum is for Bartertown related information/messages ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

Spackledgoat ( 396 )
Journeyman Trader

Anyone know what's happened to Erebion?

Post by Spackledgoat »

I'm posting to find out if anyone knows what's happened to Erebion?

I did a deal with him a month and a half ago, and there was a final item that needed to go out (a box of centurions). I sent him a message on Nov. 7, but it has yet to be looked at. He also hasn't posted since before the message.

I'm less worried about the item than if something bad happened to him. He had upwards of 500 feedback, and it's rare for someone with that much B'towning experience to just up and disappear. I was hoping someone would know if he is ok or just working to much for btown (something he complained about)?

Hopefully someone will know that all is well, I just get concerned. Thanks B'town!
I am located in the United States

I always trade using standard Bartertown practices (i.e., traders with a lower Trader Rating ship their items first, unless other mutually agreeable terms are reached).
All offers are valid for 48 hours.
If I am selling, the amount agreed upon represents total after any paypal fees. Please account for this or send as gift.

Return to “Bartertown Information and Misc Messages”