Trouble with the site

Information for new users, random messages, and stuff that doesn't go anywhere else. NO TRADE ADS!!! This forum is for Bartertown related information/messages ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

MEDEVL ( 362 )
Expert Trader

Trouble with the site

Post by MEDEVL »

I've been having issues with the various pages loading for several days and it's getting worse. Today I got this message:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Too many connections [1040]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

I just wanted to let you guys know. It usually takes me several tries to load a pge but I'm not having issues with any other sites so it must be Bartertown. It also keep making me login everytime which has never happened before.
The believer is happy, the doubter is wise.
MEDEVL ( 362 )
Expert Trader

Re: Trouble with the site

Post by MEDEVL »

Sorry, I posted this before I saw the one in the other forum. I was just tryingto get the info on here any way I could. Glad to see you're already aware of it. Thanks!
The believer is happy, the doubter is wise.
porkuslime ( 3094 )
Gentleman Sadist

Re: Trouble with the site

Post by porkuslime »

Yep. Plarz the wunderkind has been talking with the hosting company and we are discussing options. This tends to occur every once in a while, say 30months time.

-P
2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2.

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

I use the Unofficial Porkuslime Trading Guidelines - if you have way less refs.. you ship first.

Folks I am awaiting a ref from.. Zack

USPS Mail Fraud
FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center

http://www.40korigins.com - Bringing 40k events to the Origins Game Fair!

Return to “Bartertown Information and Misc Messages”