Does anyone know werelizard in real life?

Information for new users, random messages, and stuff that doesn't go anywhere else. NO TRADE ADS!!! This forum is for Bartertown related information/messages ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Does anyone know werelizard in real life?

Post by MagickalMemories »

Norgarth wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:11 pm
Etherwizard wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:07 am
@3eland

I concluded a purchase from Werelizard a couple of weeks ago. There is only one model missing but I’m letting it slide for now. It was just a simple mis-count apparently.

Communication was touch & go there for a while but we got everything else sorted out. Werelizard is worthy of our trust even if it takes a while for him to get back to us.
He's really not. After his excuses on the last fiasco of a trade I went through with him, I felt bad for him and arranged for a 50% up front and 50% on delivery trade for a total of $900.

I sent him the $450 the morning we agreed to make the deal, with the agreement that he would actually send out the package via 2 day priority on the following Monday. Weeks later after a ton of haranguing he sent me UPS tracking that has still never been updated to show dropped off to the carrier. He proceeded to ignore every attempt at contact with him since September 6 when he lied and told me he dropped the package off Saturday.

I'm currently waiting for Paypal to resolve my dispute and return my money, nothing has updated on the tracking and nothing has arrived.
I'm NOT haranguing you. Just so you know.

Your comments belong in a BTR, not here. This kind of commentary has always been considered an "under the radar" bad trader report by the site, and disallowed. Our BTR process is more formalized for that reason.
As for werelizard - I'll admit I've always liked him. However, I've got to put that aside and be honest and fair to everyone.
So...
If sounds like you might have a legitimate BTR to file on him. As I do with everyone, regardless who they're talking about, I'd recommend you file a BTR for something that's gone so far south.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Norgarth ( 0 )
New Trader

Re: Does anyone know werelizard in real life?

Post by Norgarth »

MagickalMemories wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:22 pm
Norgarth wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:11 pm
Etherwizard wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:07 am
@3eland

I concluded a purchase from Werelizard a couple of weeks ago. There is only one model missing but I’m letting it slide for now. It was just a simple mis-count apparently.

Communication was touch & go there for a while but we got everything else sorted out. Werelizard is worthy of our trust even if it takes a while for him to get back to us.
He's really not. After his excuses on the last fiasco of a trade I went through with him, I felt bad for him and arranged for a 50% up front and 50% on delivery trade for a total of $900.

I sent him the $450 the morning we agreed to make the deal, with the agreement that he would actually send out the package via 2 day priority on the following Monday. Weeks later after a ton of haranguing he sent me UPS tracking that has still never been updated to show dropped off to the carrier. He proceeded to ignore every attempt at contact with him since September 6 when he lied and told me he dropped the package off Saturday.

I'm currently waiting for Paypal to resolve my dispute and return my money, nothing has updated on the tracking and nothing has arrived.
I'm NOT haranguing you. Just so you know.

Your comments belong in a BTR, not here. This kind of commentary has always been considered an "under the radar" bad trader report by the site, and disallowed. Our BTR process is more formalized for that reason.
As for werelizard - I'll admit I've always liked him. However, I've got to put that aside and be honest and fair to everyone.
So...
If sounds like you might have a legitimate BTR to file on him. As I do with everyone, regardless who they're talking about, I'd recommend you file a BTR for something that's gone so far south.

Eric
Fair enough! Appreciate the heads up on that. I'm happy to formalize a second BTR thread on him with the appropriate documentation. I did post a negative trade reference on my experience, since he hasn't had one since 2021.

I think the Paypal dispute should resolve in the next couple of days and I'll post everything in the BTR forum and leave it out of here.

Return to “Bartertown Information and Misc Messages”