OOP Board Game and Miniatures Swap Meet - 12/8/2018 - Seattle, WA

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

OOP Board Game and Miniatures Swap Meet - 12/8/2018 - Seattle, WA

Post by pretre »

12531 28th Avenue Northeast, Seattle, Washington 98125

Board Game and Miniature Swap Meeting. Christmas gift ed. Allowing More toys and other related items for our winter event. 70+ tables of vendors. Come buy, sell and trade your board games, card games, role-playing games and miniatures, comics, toys, lego's video games and more. Dealer/trade tables will be available to rent, Door prizes. Free Admission for Lookers, buyers and now traders.

Raffle: Each table gets 1 ticket Free (4,6,and 8 feet). Prizes will be called at 1:30 pm if you are not present we will call you and you can pick up in Lynnwood. Raffle tickets Are $2 for 1 or 6 for $10, open to all.

Raffle prizes to be announced

Demos will return next show

Miniature Painting will return next show.

Snacks & Drinks will be provided by us, and we may rent out a food truck spot.

On the backside of the Meadowdale Workloft Building.

Expected Turnout is 500-600 people over 6 hours.

Rules for Retailers and vendors. You must share the event at least 1 time. I will post the full details for people with a table after we work out some new detail.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
wsott1970 ( 132 )
Resident Trader

Re: OOP Board Game and Miniatures Swap Meet - 12/8/2018 - Seattle, WA

Post by wsott1970 »

That is so cool!!!! I love swap meets! If I wasn't on the other coast I would totally be there...

It is awesome that you support your local area that way! I wish that happened here.
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Re: OOP Board Game and Miniatures Swap Meet - 12/8/2018 - Seattle, WA

Post by pretre »

wsott1970 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:28 pm
That is so cool!!!! I love swap meets! If I wasn't on the other coast I would totally be there...

It is awesome that you support your local area that way! I wish that happened here.
I'm not running this one, but I'm definitely going.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”