BTR theblessing8386 - RESOLVED

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

theblessing8386 ( 276 )
Resident Trader

Re: BTR theblessing8386

Post by theblessing8386 »

No word yet?
My offers will be in my favor, as I am trying to get a deal. I don't think a lot of people understand this site so I will say how I feel about it myself. If I make a offer, and you don't counter offer, you are not Bartering.
I also have a retailer that gives me 35% off at all times. If you are trying to sell me used, please do so at at least 50% off.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

There is a saying about a pot and a kettle.

Give him time to work out the specifics. As with you, it's been a while since he's even looked at this trade.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
theblessing8386 ( 276 )
Resident Trader

Seeing as he's been online sense the transaction, and after you notified him, i don't think that saying applies to this situation. But i do appreciate the kindness you displayed by insulting me as a mod
My offers will be in my favor, as I am trying to get a deal. I don't think a lot of people understand this site so I will say how I feel about it myself. If I make a offer, and you don't counter offer, you are not Bartering.
I also have a retailer that gives me 35% off at all times. If you are trying to sell me used, please do so at at least 50% off.
theblessing8386 ( 276 )
Resident Trader

But none the less, it was just a inquiry on if there had been any news from him.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Don't fool yourself. There was no kindness there.
I have no need to be kind, just direct.
Point out the insult. Find one there. I challenge you.

Also, I'm an Admin, not a Mod.

Most importantly, it has been all of ONE business day since I indicated that I reached out to him. Considering how long this has been sitting without your attention, that's not too much time. Him logging in does not indicate whether or not he read the PM or when.

Eric

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
theblessing8386 ( 276 )
Resident Trader

You have no need other then to fallow the rules here? Unless they dont apply to admins
theblessing8386 ( 276 )
Resident Trader

My point is that i have done a ton of transactions on this site and have only had one issue other then this, which was from late shipping due to a divorce. With that in mind, it should be obvious that I'm not out to screw anyone over. If i was, it would warrent such "direct", commonly know as rude, behavior.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

First and foremost, this will be the FINAL post about me on this thread. If you wish to discuss ME or MY ACTIONS, bring it to PM. Send it to me. Send it to Linrandir. Send it to us both. I don't care.

Don't go off topic here again, though.
Please, keep your messages specific to your trade with the OP.
Please, don't even try to so much as throw HINTS about anything else mixed in among other, more appropriate, commentary.
theblessing8386 wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:10 am
You have no need other then to fallow the rules here? Unless they dont apply to admins
We are under no obligation to be polite to those who fail to observe certain... protocols. Furthermore, just because I'm being direct and not polite does not mean I'm being impolite, regardless how badly your feelings might be hurt by my direct manner. I've never been one to mince words; it's nothing new. You don't have to like my directness. I don't care if you do. Those who know our history understand the reasoning behind that.
theblessing8386 wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:14 am
My point is that i have done a ton of transactions on this site and have only had one issue other then this, which was from late shipping due to a divorce. With that in mind, it should be obvious that I'm not out to screw anyone over. If i was, it would warrent such "direct", commonly know as rude, behavior.
I am nothing, if not fair. As such, I will say this openly and without any intended misdirection in my words:
At no time did I ever suspect that you had ill intent in trading with the OP - or anyone else, for that matter. I would be taken aback should you ever go down that path. Personality differences aside, your honesty as a trader is unquestioned by me.

Note that the above is DIRECT communication. It is not rude, nor is it pleasant. It is what it is.

Hopefully, that's all cleared up and we can get back to the topic at hand.

Eric

OomieCrusha ( 88 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by OomieCrusha »

It took me a little while, but I did find all the models received and sent a PM to theblessing8386 asking what he thought would be an equitable way to resolve this.
Due to being burned a couple times and compliance with PayPal's ToS, I always do PayPal "goods and services" and assume that the price quote takes that into account (and as PayPal dictates). Also, I can be a little scatter brained sometimes. If you think I've forgotten to respond to you or leave feedback, please feel free to send me a friendly reminder. Happy trading.
theblessing8386 ( 276 )
Resident Trader

I replied.

Ive offered two different models worth 30 a piece or to return his shipping of 8 bucks to make up for tabs and ankle on the one model. I no longer have the models he traded me. He stated his head hurt so hed get back to me.
theblessing8386 ( 276 )
Resident Trader

Still no reply after he said he wanted a picture of the one model and thinks he might want it..... Waited 8 days for response.
I'd like this taken care of in order to make threads.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

As long as you're actively addressing this issue (which you are), you're welcome to post or reply to other trade threads.

Eric

theblessing8386 ( 276 )
Resident Trader

Thank you for your time in this matter.
theblessing8386 ( 276 )
Resident Trader

Still no reply...
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

theblessing8386 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:37 am
Still no reply...
This thread is pretty damn old, and something needs to happen with it.

@theblessing8386
Did the OP ever get in touch with you?

@OomieCrusha
Can you confirm whether or not we have a resolution?

Eric

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”