Your Friendly Neighborhood Help-Forum!

For general questions, rule questions, trade advice, FAQ's, and other assistance-related matters. This forum is for Bartertown related questions/help ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

porkuslime ( 3094 )
Gentleman Sadist

Re: Your Friendly Neighborhood Help-Forum!

Post by porkuslime »

You cannot.. you can PM an Admin, like myself or MagickalMemories, or Plarz, and we will ask you for some confirmation info, and then can change it. We tend to not do it lightly though.

-P
2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2.

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

I use the Unofficial Porkuslime Trading Guidelines - if you have way less refs.. you ship first.

Folks I am awaiting a ref from.. Zack

USPS Mail Fraud
FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center

http://www.40korigins.com - Bringing 40k events to the Origins Game Fair!
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

porkuslime wrote:You cannot.. you can PM an Admin, like myself or MagickalMemories, or Plarz, and we will ask you for some confirmation info, and then can change it. We tend to not do it lightly though.

-P
Pfft.
Amateur!

LOL

First, click on "User Control Panel" above (it's right above the Advertiser's banners).
Once you're in the User Control Panel, click on the "Profile" tab.
Once you're in the Profile section, click on "Edit Account Settings."
You'll enter your email address twice in the appropriate sections and, VOILA! You're done.
This is also where you'd go to change your password.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Mr. Moodles ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by Mr. Moodles »

Their are a whole bunch of places that say ask an admin/mod before proceeding. I'm super new here is there someplace I can find a list of authorities?
porkuslime ( 3094 )
Gentleman Sadist

Post by porkuslime »

Sure can..

at the bottom of the page in the blue band, there is "the team" which lists Watchmen, Mods, and Admins..

GENERALLY speaking those people with Green or Red names are staffers.

Whatcha need?

-P

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

I use the Unofficial Porkuslime Trading Guidelines - if you have way less refs.. you ship first.

USPS Mail Fraud

Mr. Moodles ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by Mr. Moodles »

So I had a thread locked because I misinterpreted the bump rules. And I didn't know if I count the seven day window for reposing the thread from the original post or from my attempted Bump. Or if there is even more I'm missing and I'm not allowed to re post it at all. I guess what I'm asking is what are the policies on re-starting an ad thread that was locked?
porkuslime ( 3094 )
Gentleman Sadist

Post by porkuslime »

software is in place to stop you from posting a new thread within 7 days of the original post.. the bumping post is not counted in that.

Pretty much if you CAN start a new thread, then you are allowed to.. if not, you will get an automated message "Your last post in this forum was 5 days ago" etc..

Looking at your thread, you can repost again on Thursday the 9th, after 1:32pm..

However, Since your ad was Dwarves, Trollbloods and Malifaux, you CAN post now in the Privateer section and in the Misc Fantasy section .. same ad listing, since you have items that touch on all 3 forums

USPS Mail Fraud

3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

Actually Pork, Mr.Moodles should be able to post one now.

The OP that was locked was on Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:31 pm, so would have qualified for a new posting last Thu April 2nd at 1:32 pm.
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
porkuslime ( 3094 )
Gentleman Sadist

Post by porkuslime »

oh yeah..

calendar fail..

must be allda Easter Candies..

USPS Mail Fraud

Return to “Have Questions? Need Help?”