BTR - VeraNoire (Commodore Campbell) - Resolved

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

Tyrius ( 196 )
Expert Trader

BTR - VeraNoire (Commodore Campbell) - Resolved

Post by Tyrius »

Skaven
Sent: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:40 pm
by Tyrius

How much is your shipping. I would be interested in the stormvermin.

Re: Skaven
Sent: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:52 pm
by VeraNoire

If you wanna give me a general address, I can give you an accurate shipping charge

Sent: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:01 pm
by Tyrius

Tooele, Utah 84074

Sent: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:05 pm
by VeraNoire

It'd be $5 to ship, roughly.

Sent: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:50 pm
by Tyrius

Are the scouts the normal or sniper? I want the stormvermin. They are the current plastic right?

Sent: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:48 pm
by Tyrius

Im interested in the stormvermin just making sure they are the current plastic box. Also Im not sure the how the scouts are but if they are the ones that build snipers I would be interested in them as well.

Sent: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:11 pm
by VeraNoire

The stormvermin are the plastic box. Newest one. I actually sold the scouts already, but the vermin plus shipping would be $30. if agreeable, you can send payment to my paypal (noir.exe@gmail.com)

Sent: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:56 pm
by Tyrius

Alright. Payment sent. :)

Steven Rasmussen
<MY SHIPPING ADDRESS REMOVED HERE BY ME>

Sent: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:05 pm
by VeraNoire

cool, I'll have it out today or tomorrow, MAX

Sent: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:02 pm
by Tyrius

Thanks. If you get a tracking number let me know. I will let you know when it arrives.

Sent: Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:49 pm
To: VeraNoire

Its been a week and I see you haven't logged in since I paid you. Just checking the status of my items.

He has not logged in since the payment was sent through paypal. As of today I have since opened a dispute with paypal. Payment was made Dec. 5th through paypal. I opened dispute on December 15th. I believe 10 days is more then enough to respond to why there is a delay or for the package to arrive.
About me:
1. GW retail doesn't equal value if you intend to sell me assembled/stripped/primed/painted items. These all devalue them and anyone can get 20-30% off GW retail NIB.
2. If I take the time to write you please be kind enough to at least tell me no or not interested.
3. Lowest reference ships first
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: VeraNoire (Commodore Campbell)

Post by MagickalMemories »

Well, she's updating her Facebook page. So, she's alive.

https://www.facebook.com/noirellis?fref=ts

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Tyrius ( 196 )
Expert Trader

Post by Tyrius »

Yeah, Update* They have now come back on read all the messages and still no response.
About me:
1. GW retail doesn't equal value if you intend to sell me assembled/stripped/primed/painted items. These all devalue them and anyone can get 20-30% off GW retail NIB.
2. If I take the time to write you please be kind enough to at least tell me no or not interested.
Tyrius ( 196 )
Expert Trader

Post by Tyrius »

They also came on to the paypal dispute and said they would ship now and give me a tracking # and they had an emergency. Reading through previous trades they have had this seems to be an excuse they used about a month ago as well, but are well enough to keep their Facebook plans up to date. :)
About me:
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

I have been unavailable for most of the last 2 weeks. Is this still unresolved?

Eric

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
VeraNoire ( 48 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by VeraNoire »

I HAVE been out sick with the flu for the least week or so, as is my wife, who is the only driver in my home. The item in question is packed and ready to go out on Monday. I really am not trying to rip anyone off here, it was just incredibly bad timing. I feel terrible about it, and even worse that I forgot to pack the Nagash up with his other stuff.
VeraNoire ( 48 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by VeraNoire »

Wait, not Nagash, Skaven And those DID get shipped out. Should have received them a while ago.
VeraNoire ( 48 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by VeraNoire »

He opened a Paypal dispute, and I answered this there. I didn't HAVE a tracking number, but I uploaded a snapshot of the receipt with the shipping address clearly on it. I uploaded the file to paypal on the 16th to PROVE it was sent, plus emailed him the photo in his email on the same day. He has yet to acknowledge this or clear the hold and dispute in my paypal account. -_-
Tyrius ( 196 )
Expert Trader

Post by Tyrius »

Item did finally arrive. I pmed you MM in regards to this.
About me:
Tyrius ( 196 )
Expert Trader

Post by Tyrius »

VeraNoire wrote:He opened a Paypal dispute, and I answered this there. I didn't HAVE a tracking number, but I uploaded a snapshot of the receipt with the shipping address clearly on it. I uploaded the file to paypal on the 16th to PROVE it was sent, plus emailed him the photo in his email on the same day. He has yet to acknowledge this or clear the hold and dispute in my paypal account. -_-
You ONLY began to fix this once the dispute was made. You read my message here and never got back to me. YOU didn't begin to resolve the problem until PAYPAL froze the money.

What was I going to acknowledge? You emailed me a receipt showing something was sent to my city? I acknowledged the fact the items arrived when they finally arrived(Closed the claim with paypal).

YOU never sent me any messages through here or paypal outside of a receipt that went to my junk folder because you emailed me without even saying it was coming. Had I gotten a message here saying you were having issues I could have given more time before opening a claim/dispute with paypal.

I have been trading on Btown for 5 years and this is the first time I had someone read my messages and blow me off(After receiving my payment).
About me:
Tyrius ( 196 )
Expert Trader

Post by Tyrius »

So sick for last week doesn't make up for that it was suppose to ship out 3 weeks ago.
About me:
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Tyrius:
Re: sending me a PM... Not the best choice.
I've been out of town and working my butt off when IN town. I haven't had a chance to check PMs in, like, 2 weeks. If you had an update, it should have gone here.

@ Vera
Sorry you guys got sick (T'is the season!). He's right, though, that you should have communicated. If you could read PMs, you could post a quick response, "Sick with the flu. Sorry. Will get back with you when I can." It's kind of a lame message, but it's better than NO message. Especially after 3 weeks.
Plus, if you were able to respond to PayPal, you were able to reply via PM. Same thing goes for emails... better to communicate here.

All that being said... Tyrius. EVERYTHING has been received and this can be closed. Right?
Please, confirm in the thread.
Thanks.

Eric

Tyrius ( 196 )
Expert Trader

Post by Tyrius »

The PM wasn't in regards to this specifically. The items just barely arrived. I was pming you about dealing with someone who didn't ship items. Yes this is closed.
About me:

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”