Matthew Kinney - Resolved by Matthew Kenney

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

narceron ( 126 )
Resident Trader

Matthew Kinney - Resolved by Matthew Kenney

Post by narceron »

Hello all

I have given up on Matthew Kinny ever delivering my items and have filed charges with the post office and his local police department. Here is my pickle or dilemma.

One of the other guys did one of those name searches, he found a complete different address listed for the guy.

He listed his address as

2101 Emerson
Idaho Falls
ID 83404

I sent my package with delivery confirmation and it was delivered, somewehere. The delivery confirmation number, for those interested, is 0304 3490 0002 0336 3998

The search, ran by someone else he scammed, address for him came up as:

2309 ARCTIC
IDAHO FALLS, ID 83404

with a phone number of 208-529-9835

Again, any help would be great. I hate to file charges on the guy, but I just want the stuff he said he was going to send. Its guys like this that eliminate the possibility of simultaneous shipping.
Last edited by narceron on Sun May 01, 2005 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fool Injected ( 504 )
Expert Trader

Post by Fool Injected »

What is his screen name?
People who I left feed back but have not left feedback for me;

Ep3
narceron ( 126 )
Resident Trader

screen name

Post by narceron »

holy crap, I don't even remember. We traded through email after a post on here.

his email is: joker3_3_3@hotmail.com

I'm sure someone will remember it, lol.
Taggerd ( 148 )
Resident Trader

Post by Taggerd »

i think it was joker333 or close to that
Thanks To trade master Adam i have one account again yea
narceron ( 126 )
Resident Trader

update

Post by narceron »

hello

I just got a call from the officer handling the case(well, taking my information mainly). They are actually going to drop by his house to get his side of the story and try to convince him to ship.
Fool Injected ( 504 )
Expert Trader

Post by Fool Injected »

Yeah,

That is it guy. We wanted for both of us to ship at the same time. I didn't get a good vibe about that trade so it was cancelled.
People who I left feed back but have not left feedback for me;

Ep3
Linrandir ( 108 )
Site Admin

Post by Linrandir »

Read the rules for posting a report in this forum. Please provide reference materials like emails from this person with the header information. You have 12 hours to comply before the thread is deleted.

Thanks!
New to Bartertown?
Read These Now!
Got ripped off?
Read This First!

Administrative Transparency: Anything you write me can and will be made public should I deem it necessary. Anything I write to you? Same deal. Fair is fair.

My Official Admin Messages have the :rulez: icon in front.
narceron ( 126 )
Resident Trader

clarification

Post by narceron »

Hey there, everybody

I'm gonna try this for posting emails. I can not figure a way to cleanly post them with headers because of all these random characters throughout, so I'm gonna post it all.

http://www.foolscourt.com/narce/gmail.htm

The only data missing is the time and date stamp, not sure why, I'm not much on computers, but the date stamp is listed in the email for some reason.

Thanks, and if anyone can help me fix this post so that it is in compliance with site rules, that would be great.

BTW, I use the name Simon Bolivar on my Gmail so I'll know if an incoming email is spam or might actually be to me, :)
Linrandir ( 108 )
Site Admin

Post by Linrandir »

I'm satisfied that this meets requirements. Thanks.

Also, the headers include those random characters (which aren't that random, actually). They help verify that the email is an actual email instead of someone making something up to smear a trade that didn't go well.
New to Bartertown?
Read These Now!
Got ripped off?
Read This First!

Administrative Transparency: Anything you write me can and will be made public should I deem it necessary. Anything I write to you? Same deal. Fair is fair.

My Official Admin Messages have the :rulez: icon in front.
Dweomer ( 188 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by Dweomer »

Linrandir, if you want full e-mail info from me, I can give it. I mean this as an update on my trade, not a Bad Trader report... yet.

An update to my trade with Matt from April 6th: I e-mailed him last week and stated that if I didn't hear from him before the end of the weekend, I was going to file charges and post a Bad Trader on B-town. He e-mailed me back this afternoon (Mon, May 2nd) and said that the fig was on the way. Being way too nice a person, I'm giving him a one week extension before I file. I'll let everyone know how the trade comes out.

-Bill
Lesson 1. Glue is NOT gap filler!
Lesson 2. Glue-monkeys go to hell.
narceron ( 126 )
Resident Trader

wow

Post by narceron »

dweomer, you are very lucky. The guy just shut me out completely, lol.

I'm with you, I'd just as soon finish these trades and go on with no ill feelings, but looks to be a different situation, :)

ADDED: I guess he's had a change of heart or caught up on his mailing. After contacting the police in Idaho Falls, they contacted him, and today the officer called me with this tracking number:

1Z V96 660 03 6527 903 5

As you can see the package was mailed yesterday, three weeks after he agreed to send it.

Oh well, if the items arrive as promised, I'm not going to carry a grudge against Idaho.

Also, if anyone needs that officer's contact info, he said he would be glad to watch over things.
narceron ( 126 )
Resident Trader

Package received

Post by narceron »

Hello all

Matthew Kinney has concluded our trade by sending the agreed merchandise. All of my storm troopers arrived very well packaged today from UPS.

There were no broken figures or evidence of a rush job. I am very satisfied with the models, and give my sincere hope that all of you who have contacted me about Mr. Kinney receive similar satisfaction in your own trades.
Morlock-Bloodletter ( 34 )
Site Admin

Post by Morlock-Bloodletter »

This BTR has been resolved.
RULES OF POSTING ON BARTERTOWN ARE FOUND HERE

viewforum.php?f=44

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”