Hello. Can an admin please help me amend for what happened?

For general questions, rule questions, trade advice, FAQ's, and other assistance-related matters. This forum is for Bartertown related questions/help ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

celestialkin ( 36 )
Journeyman Trader

Hello. Can an admin please help me amend for what happened?

Post by celestialkin »

My name is Matthias Drake.

A year or so back I traded on here regularly. I ended up losing my house, and ending up instituted in the mental hospital.

I ended up defaulting on some trades. I owe money and miniatures. Can an admin please help me fix all of this with the people I screwed?

I no longer even know who/what I owe.

Please help me.I doubt I will ever be allowed to trade here again, but I am checking off debts and this is next on my list. Going crazy/homeless for a while sucked, and to be a proper Norse Pagan (I found religion) I need to regain my honor in life.
hapotte ( 514 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Hello. Can an admin please help me amend for what happen

Post by hapotte »

Hi,

I think it's a nice thing you want to do. You may want to start by sending a PM to the members who left you negative feedback. Explain to the. What you went through and what your intentions are. You can also look in this section of the forum to see if your user name comes up. Maybe people filed a BTR without leaving you a negative feedback.
info about shipping: Lower ratting pays/ship first and I live in Canada.
thank you
celestialkin ( 36 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by celestialkin »

Thanks!

Did PM those I remembered. One replied, and I have an amount I owe him. Another read my message, but no reply. I'd really like to repay my dept to him.
hapotte wrote:Hi,

I think it's a nice thing you want to do. You may want to start by sending a PM to the members who left you negative feedback. Explain to the. What you went through and what your intentions are. You can also look in this section of the forum to see if your user name comes up. Maybe people filed a BTR without leaving you a negative feedback.
starslayer ( 560 )
Millenium Trader

Post by starslayer »

Cant you check your message box? Sent messages, inbox, etc.
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Post by kturock »

there are 3 negs attached to you account. Send pm's to those 3 and then seach for you naem int the BTR section.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

The OP has contacted staff and we're helping him sort it out.
I moved the thread from BTR forum to here.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Idaho11 ( 32 )
BTown Regular

Post by Idaho11 »

I'm one of those who left a BTR. Glad to see you're trying to make amends.

I was refunded the full amount by PayPal, so the only thing you'd owe me is an apology. I count your PM as that, so we're even in my books!

Posting here instead of PM in case you can rehab your reputation and start trading again - it'll be easier to link for future trading partners.

Sorry to hear about the troubles, but glad to hear things are looking up!

Return to “Have Questions? Need Help?”