30 Days- no responce

For general questions, rule questions, trade advice, FAQ's, and other assistance-related matters. This forum is for Bartertown related questions/help ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

jason1977 ( 208 )
Expert Trader

30 Days- no responce

Post by jason1977 »

I have a message sitting in the outbox for 30 days from a person who was looking for bits. At this point I have about given up. As no trade aggrement was reached its not a backout or dead beat. I think a plain BTR would be correct. However how long should I wait to file? Should I file? User has a 24 trader score and all good trade reports.

Thanks,

Jason
In an act of kindness and respect, please respond to PMs one way or the other with in a timely manner.
Im sorry but I do not ship outside the US.
2013 BT Member Challange- 291 pts 153 models
bolt on cuteness: st 10, ap 1, range: unlimited; DEAL
imp522 ( 730 )
Giant Scary Eyeball

Re: 30 Days- no responce

Post by imp522 »

If no trade agreement was made then it's not at Backout and without having sent him anything it's not a BTR. So no there's nothing to file. If anything just add him to your non public do not trade with list. Thats about all you can do.
http://adventurein15mm.blogspot.com/

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

Have you read the site rules? viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470 If not do so.
starslayer ( 560 )
Millenium Trader

Post by starslayer »

jason1977 wrote:I have a message sitting in the outbox for 30 days from a person who was looking for bits. At this point I have about given up. As no trade aggrement was reached its not a backout or dead beat. I think a plain BTR would be correct. However how long should I wait to file? Should I file? User has a 24 trader score and all good trade reports.

Thanks,

Jason

This just perplexes me. What do you feel this guy owes you? He didn't read your message, for whatever reason, & no agreement was made. It sucks he didn't read your message, but your eagerness to file a BTR is wrong to me.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

BTR = Bad Trade Report
If there was no trade, there can be no report

Backout = Backed Out
If there was no agreement, he did not back out.

As there was no completed trade or trade agreement, it is not eligible for any references.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
jason1977 ( 208 )
Expert Trader

Post by jason1977 »

Thanks. I dumped all the PMs and have given up on the trade.
In an act of kindness and respect, please respond to PMs one way or the other with in a timely manner.
Im sorry but I do not ship outside the US.
2013 BT Member Challange- 291 pts 153 models
bolt on cuteness: st 10, ap 1, range: unlimited; DEAL

Return to “Have Questions? Need Help?”