Monstrous Models - 9th Bartertown Painting Contest!

Chop early, view often! Painting, Converting, and other neat things!

Moderator: Moderators

cursedmydice ( 106 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: Monstrous Models - 9th Bartertown Painting Contest!

Post by cursedmydice »

Im sure you can still enter Denver, just pm your pic to CMSsheats and im sure hell get you entered. He will be out of town for a week but as long as you get you entry pic sent in in soon youll still have plenty of time to finish before the end of the contest. Ill vouch for you on your entry being eligible :)
Looking for a someone to paint your army? Visit http://www.CMSheatspainting.com for details on all our commissions.

I trade in the US only unless your willing to pay full shipping with insurance.
Trades on a Retail for Retail Basis unless otherwise agreed to before hand.
Lower rating ships first on all trades, buyer pays first in all cash transactions.
Delivery confirmation will be used by me and will be asked of you.
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Hey hey!Just found out that I am going to have internet while I am away! So yes, just send me a picture of your model (With something of note in the background... thumbs up ect) And I can get you joined in! Thanks!

Chris
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

About 8 days left! How are the models coming along guys? Thanks!

Chris
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Ok guys, tonight is the last night for painting! Did everyone get their models done? If you have your model finished, please send me the pictures via PM, or at CMSheatspainting(at sign)gmail.com
And if you were not able to finish your model on time, just send me a PM and let me know.

Thank you!

Chris
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Well, I have only heard back from one guy. And his model unfortunately will not be completed. So, there is just my model that has been finished. :lol: So.... we could have a voting thread for one model... but that wouldn't be much fun. So, I am probably just going to open entries back up for this contest, and see if I can get enough people to actually finish a contest! :wink: The registry will be opened soon.

Chris
Canity78 ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by Canity78 »

me a realistic offer and we may have a deal.
Enjoy your life with WOW Gold, just Buy WOW Gold, Cheap WOW Gold
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

me a realistic offer and we may have a deal.
Was this meant for a pm?

Thanks!

Chris
LunaticDreams ( 64 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by LunaticDreams »

check his sig, its just a spam bot

Return to “Bartertown Contests”