DUST, anyone play this?

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

Grizzly ( 122 )
Journeyman Trader

DUST, anyone play this?

Post by Grizzly »

Hey all,

Been looking at he DUST models line and really like the sculpts and considering trying the game out. Wanted to know if any of my fellow B-towners play and if so what is the game like? Worth putting an army together or just collect and paint the cool models?
Norseman ( 374 )
Bartertown Watchman

Re: DUST, anyone play this?

Post by Norseman »

I hear it's pretty simple... Nice models though.
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Post by kturock »

The old rules are available online, if you look around.

I don't know if the new/revised set is out yet.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
gpfredette ( 720 )
Bartertown Marshall

Post by gpfredette »

Good day,

The revised set is out and includes a different set of models from the original set.

You can still get the original set on eBay and possible other online retailers.

I haven't played but have read through the rules (the revised rules are available on Fantasy Flight's web site) and don't really like the system all that much - the movement system is way to constricting for me.

I actually have both the original and revised sets (with the card set to update the original set to the new system) and am very seriously contemplating getting rid of them. The minis are nice but I have to much on my plate and don't think I'll ever play.

Just my thought and musings.

Thank you,
Williams, AZ
Home of the Historic Grand Canyon Railroad

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

Lower Rating ships/pays first.

My Refs: ref_view.php?user_id=14243
Steampunk ( 38 )
BTown Regular

Post by Steampunk »

As it stands its very similar to q light at 43 or warmachine. I really like it as it plays in under an hour. Presumably the new tabletop dust warfare (which uses the same models) will make it closer in complexity to standard tabletop games.
HarlequinZero ( 218 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Post by HarlequinZero »

I'm eager to see the release of the wargame rules. The models are very nice, but the boardgame rules don't do it for me.
Brain wrote:The game does not conclude until the woman with the eating disorder ululates.

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”