BTR - HereticWolf - Resolved

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

theeldar ( 30 )
Apprentice Trader

BTR - HereticWolf - Resolved

Post by theeldar »

Was to send me my package the same day I sent his, a week later he tells me he got my package but also got his back because he wrote the wrong address and he would send it out the next day. That was the 21st of October......3 weeks have passed, no word from him and he only lives a few states away. He seemed nice enough, but I'm forced to report this here because I have had nothing from him since the 21st. Here is a compilation of our PM's:
Re: [H] 5 Shining Spears [W] Eldar or PP [USA]

Sent: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:34 am
by theeldar
Hey man, I still have not received the package.

Sent: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:15 pm
by HereticWolf
It's cool mine to you is late so it makes up :)

Sent: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:51 am
by theeldar
dang really? i tried packing them really good, sorry about that.

Sent: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:44 am
by HereticWolf
Yeah for the most part the a couple of spears we're bent/broken and a stand got broken but it all buffed out

Sent: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:27 am
by theeldar
thats cool, hope they made it ok. did they?

Sent: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:23 am
by HereticWolf
We recieved both packages yesterday lol the g/f put the wrong address on the box resending Monday sorry for the delay will get you a tracking number just in case

Sent: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:33 am
by theeldar
just curious if you got the spears?

Sent: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:30 am
by HereticWolf
No worries

Sent: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:11 am
by theeldar
awesome, i'm sending yours out at lunch today. my wife forgot the package on saturday when she went out to work.

Sent: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:18 am
by HereticWolf
Stuff is on the way

Sent: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:39 pm
by HereticWolf
Yeah bud I thought I already did lol
Chris Clawson
11059 lamey bridge rd apt 521
D'Iberville MS 39540

Sent: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:29 pm
by theeldar
hey man, dont forget to send me your mailing info. we still on for the trade?

Sent: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:13 pm
by HereticWolf
They all have glued on weapons the vypers ate BL and the walker is scatter lasers but they are removable

Sent: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:56 am
by theeldar
Wanna send me your info and we'll both send out on Friday? Also, what are the load outs on the two Vypers and War Walker? Can the Vypers be magnatized weapons in the same manner as the Guardian Weapon Platform weapons?

Sent: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:36 am
by HereticWolf
And shipping shouldnt take long I live in Mississipi

Sent: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:18 am
by theeldar
Awesome, I'll do the same!

Justin Willis
4033 Post Road
Cleveland, Ga 30528

You'll need to reset 2 of the magnets on the stands but other than that they're pretty good. This was the fastest deal EVER!! lol.

Sent: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:06 am
by HereticWolf
Deal! Send me your info and I will ship out by the end of the week! You will need to strip the warwalker it's red/black with green and gold highlights

Sent: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:03 am
by theeldar
AWESOME!! My army colors are black, purple and gold :-D So, the trade would be 2 Vypers, War Walker n Yriel for the 5 Spears?

Sent: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:56 am
by HereticWolf
One is black and white the other is purple I think.... They will need to be stripped I think but such is life right? As far as other eldar I have 8 unpainted metal striking scorpions, a plastic war walker, and an unpainted Yriel that I'd be willing to trade.

Sent: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:48 am
by theeldar
What color are they? Also, would it be 2 for 2? I'd trade all 5 if you have any other Eldar to offer. I run a Mechdar list mostly. Or even PP offer for the rest of them. Either way, let's see what we can do :-)

Sent: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:36 am
by HereticWolf
Subject: [H] 5 Shining Spears [W] Eldar or PP [USA]

theeldar wrote:I have 5 shining spears, including Exarch. I got them in varying stages of being primed or painted. The exarch is metal and unprimed but all the bikes are at least white and easily can be repainted. 2 of the shining spears have high elves spears. They come with flying stands and magnets to attach them to the stands. All in all they're in pretty good shape and I'll be glad to send pics if interested. I'm looking for Vypers or PP offer or an air brush kit. Send me a PM if interested!!

I have 2 assembled/ painted vypers I never use for trade ! I'm really wanting spear for my aspect apocolypse army
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: BTR HereticWolf

Post by MagickalMemories »

I managed to find him.
Google is your friend:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php? ... 0291255265
I confirmed the FB profile by comparing the email address to the one he has on file here.

Looks like he's active duty Air Force. This could be SERIOUS trouble for him, if he does not make good on his trade... We're talking potential Court Marshal kind of trouble.

With 5 minutes work, I found FB profiles for him, his brother, his girlfriend and both of HER parents. Not only that, but the GF has a current post indicating that she's in his home town. I'm certain it's the right guy.

I suggest sending him a message on FB and asking him to rectify it post haste.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
theeldar ( 30 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by theeldar »

Thanks Eric,

I just sent him a message via FB. Will let you know where it goes from there.
eman1_2 ( 278 )
Resident Trader

Post by eman1_2 »

Looks like he is a SSgt. He does not have a deployed email right now, so he souldn't be able to use that excuse.

I will not post his work email publically, but if it becomes necessary, I can PM it to a mod to contact him.
Mike

- A simple 'not interested' to a trade offer is just being polite. It helps people setting up multiple trades know where they stand.
- Google something for someone, they get an answer. Teach someone how to Google their own answer, they own the Internet.
theeldar ( 30 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by theeldar »

might need to do this as he has ignored my messages on FB. i offered him a compensation of 40$ paypal but still no response. this guy is a real winner.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Well, first, you've got to be sure he's even been online. To be fair, not everyone gets on Facebook regularly, so there IS the chance he hasn't seen it.

That said, if you contact the military with your issue, they CAN get a hold of him.
--If/When you feel it has gotten to that point.

Eric

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
theeldar ( 30 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by theeldar »

I've sent this guy one last message, letting him know that he has until Sunday to make this right or I will contact the Air Force and file with the police. For someone in the military he sure is missing core values and moral ethics....sheesh
theeldar ( 30 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by theeldar »

Think I could get that work email now. I'm going by to pick up the mail fraud form today at the post office. He refuses to reply to any messages.
eman1_2 ( 278 )
Resident Trader

Post by eman1_2 »

Check your messages.
Mike

- A simple 'not interested' to a trade offer is just being polite. It helps people setting up multiple trades know where they stand.
- Google something for someone, they get an answer. Teach someone how to Google their own answer, they own the Internet.
theeldar ( 30 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by theeldar »

Finally got him to respond a few days ago by contacting through work email and explained I had already filled out the Mail Fraud form and was about to take it to the Police Station then contact his JAG. Literally in 15 minutes I had a response and an hour later, tracking number. I'll get the package today and see what awaits. Thanks for all of you guys' help. I'll send some gamer girls your way Eric.
theeldar ( 30 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by theeldar »

Got my stuff. Was in good condition. Time to move this tot he Shady Trader forum :-) ALso, thanks for the help Mike.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

I'm really glad this worked out for you.

Locking thread and moving it to resolved.

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”