BTR: NVB-Teddy - Resolved by NVB-Teddy

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

gnam ( 102 )
Journeyman Trader

BTR: NVB-Teddy - Resolved by NVB-Teddy

Post by gnam »

Unfortunately I am in the same situation. I have again PMed him today here, along with sending an email to the Paypal email address.

I had a similar situation arise, I purchased the Arcanist models from him, sent payment on the 26th, and have been requesting a tracking number ever since. There was a series of delays in shipping, and my last communication was October 5th. I am giving him until next Tuesday to respond, then I will be requesting the refund from Paypal.

It's a shame, I hope this gets resolved for everyone involved.
Hello Luke,

I have not heard back from you regarding the tracking number for the package yet, and I have not received anything in the mail. I am concerned at this point as generally packages arrive within 5-10 business days from the US.

You confirmed the package was shipped on October 5th, it has presently been 12 business days and I am concerned with this delay. I will be sending a copy of this email to your Paypal email address today as well, please respond with the tracking number as soon as possible.

Please respond to this request as soon as possible.

I will be opening a case with Paypal to request the funds be reversed next week on October 25th if I do not have a response to this request. I have been very patient with this entire situation and am starting to feel that the recent lack of communication and your recent bad trader reference posted, I am becoming quite concerned.

Nick

-------------------------------

Re: H: Malifaux (Dead Justice inc.) W: WM/Paypal
Sent: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:40 pm
by gnam

Hey Luke,

It's me again, just wanted to follow-up again with the tracking number. I haven't received the package yet and would like to try to track it to see it's progress.

Please send it over when you get a chance.

Thanks,

Nick

------------------------

Sent: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:57 pm
by gnam

Hey Luke,

Hope all is well with you.

Do you think you could send me the tracking number, I just want to see how far along the package is as I'm hoping it'll be here in time for my buddy's bday on Thursday.

Thanks,

Nick

------------------

Sent: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:26 am
by gnam

No worries, I know how it can be. Thanks for the info.

I'll let you knownwhen it's in

Nick

--------------------

Sent: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:06 pm
by NVB-Teddy

No problem, sorry for the lack of constant communication, lol.

It was shipped today as I ran into issues yet again (this is why I normally won't ship to Canada, just a bit more involved).

Anyway, I have the tracking info in my car, but my wife took it after my lunch so it won't be until late tonight before i can send you the info (going to bible study right after work).

Thanks for putting up with the delay, I appreciate it.

Luke

---------------------------------

Sent: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:45 pm
by gnam

Hey Luke,

Me again, I haven't heard anything back from you yet and it's been over a week since I've sent the money now. Can you let me know what the status of the shipment is at this point.

Thanks again, and sorry for the constant communications.

Nick

------------------------

Sent: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:27 pm
by gnam

Hey Luke,

Sorry to keep being such a pain in the butt, just wanted to touch base on the status of the shipment. I'm really eager to get the models in hand, and am likely giving a friend Ramos for his bday, so I'm trying to judge if they'll be hear in time.

Thanks,

Nick

------------------

Sent: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:58 pm
by gnam

Thanks for the info, no worries about the delay as I understand life getting in the way of Mini gaming and trading!

--------------------------

Sent: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:08 pm
by NVB-Teddy

I tried sending you an message from my cell phone but when I looked it was still waiting for me to submit.

Anyway, I was unable to get to the PO for sending through the week last week. I planned to go Saturday but the automated machine I normally use does not do Canadian shipping (I really thought it did) so I am going at lunch today and should have tracking info this evening for you.

Sorry for the delay, shipping to Canada is always a challenge for me, lol!

-----------------

Sent: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:08 pm
by gnam

Hi Luke,

Just wanted to follow-up again to see if the package went out OK, and if you have the tracking # for me.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Nick

-----------------------

Sent: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:59 am
by gnam

Hey man, sorry to be a pain in the butt, but just wanted to check if you got the package out.

Thanks a ton

Nick

------------------------

Sent: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:25 am
by gnam

Hey man,

Just wanted to check if you got a chance to send out the models.

Thanks

Nick

------------------------

Sent: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:21 am
by NVB-Teddy

Got the payment, expect to get the package out Thursday and will get you the tracking number as soon as I do!

--------------------------

Sent: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:16 am
by gnam

Can you let me know when you get the cash and when you get th package out.

Tks

Nick

----------------------------

Sent: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:12 am
by gnam

Money has been sent.

Nick

--------------

Sent: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:55 pm
by NVB-Teddy

That will be fine.

-----------------------------

Sent: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:41 pm
by gnam

Would you be willing to do $90 shipped?

That will give you about $16 for shipping, which should cover the shipping costs.

Let me know if that works, I'm home now and ready to send paypal whenever the deal is finalized.

-------------------------

Sent: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:24 pm
by NVB-Teddy

That was not the most clear on the Coryphee and spiders.

I have 2 swarms with 3 spiders each (factored into the price) and 3 individual spiders on 3 individual bases (tossed in).

On the coryphee there are two coryphee on one base as a duet and then 2 other coryphee on two separate bases as individual coryphee.

-----------------------

Sent: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:21 pm
by NVB-Teddy

Crap, did not realize that you were in Canada.

Not a big deal, but will probably add about $12 for shipping.

The Coryphee are separate models, 2 on individual bases and on pair as a duet on one base.

The Spider Swarms are three models on one base and then there are individual spiders as well on their own bases.

I think 2 spiders are missing a leg, but when I figured the prices, I figured the Ramos stuff in the box (which only includes 2 spider swarms, the extras are just extras I bought) so 3 arachnids aren't figured into the price anyway, they are just freebies.

The total with updated shipping to Canada would be $95. Please lmk as soon as you send payment. I will get them boxed up this evening and should get them out in the next day or so (Canadian shipping takes a bit more effort since I normally use an automated machine at the local PO for most of my mailing)

Thanks
Luke

------------------------

Sent: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:19 pm
by gnam

Perfect, thanks.

---------------------------

Sent: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:07 pm
by NVB-Teddy

Sounds great, I will mark them sold.

Thank you!
Luke

Sent: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:34 pm
by gnam

Hi Luke,

That sounds fine with me.

I'll send you the $83 this evening when I get home.

I just wanted to confirm, the Coryphee Duet, The Coryphee, the Spider Swarms and the Arachnids... are those magnetized or all seperate models?

Also, I'm in Canada, I'm not sure if that will affect your shipping prices, please let me know if it does and what the revised price will be.

Thanks,

Nick

-----------------------

Sent: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:55 pm
by NVB-Teddy

I actually went and totalled it for my own knowledge as I have had a bunch of requests for the Arcanist stuff.

The retail is $149.50
50% off would be $74.75
So how about $83.00 shipped priority?

If you want it, my paypal is jbowsher1976@gmail.com

Let me know when you can, I have others asking as well.

Thanks,
Luke

-----------------------

Sent: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:48 pm
by gnam

I'll check tonight, at work now and won't be able to total it up.

I'll send another message this evening.

---------------------

Sent: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:42 pm
by NVB-Teddy

Work up the total for me if you could and we can go from there. I kind of expected to sell it around that anyway, so let me know.
Sent: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:40 pm
by gnam

Well, I can give you 50% MSRP for the Arcanist lot, I haven't added that up, but it's what I normally would expect to pay via Bartertown.

Let me know if that's workable for you.

Thanks,

Nick

Sent: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:35 pm
by NVB-Teddy

I would prefer to sell right now. Give me an offer and we can go from there!

----------------------

Sent: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:30 pm
by gnam

Hi, I'm interested in the Arcanist stuff listed below, what kind of Cryx stuff are you looking for for them? I've got quite a bit of Cryx lying around that I could trade. I could also be interested in purchasing, depending what the price you want is.

Arcanists:
Collete Du Bois
Cassandra
2 Mannequins
2 Performers
2 Coryphee
1 Coryphee Duet
3 Mechanical Doves
Ramos (classic) - painted
Ramos Alternate
2 Spider Swarms
3 Steampunk Arachnids
Brass Arachnid
Electrical Creation
Joss
Steamborg Executioner (painted)

Let me know what you want and/or how much.

Thanks,

Nick
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: BTR: NVB-Teddy

Post by MagickalMemories »

Because I'm such a nice damned guy, I just split this BTR off of the one you piggybacked.

Gnam, you've been on BTown long enough to know the rules. In the future, please pay better attention.

Do not wait. File for your PayPal refund NOW!

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
gnam ( 102 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by gnam »

Sorry for the confusion.

I have submitted the refund request to Paypal based on the feedback I've seen here. Thanks for the help with this.
gnam ( 102 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by gnam »

I received an email today from Luke, regarding our trade.
Sent: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:26 pm
by NVB-Teddy

Hey this is Luke,

I have a TON of emails.

I have had zero access to BTown for the last week. We switched internet providers at my home and it was a COMPLETE mess getting it up and running.

On top of that, I had everything packaged and ready to ship and sent it with my wife. I had confirmation from her she was going to the PO and responded to you saying that it was sent and I would have a tracking number once I got the car from my wife. Unbeknownst to me, the packages were left in the trunk of the car. I got busy dealing with the internet issues and didn't follow up with you.

Long story short, I have the packages in hand and am going to the PO this morning. At this point I know this all looks suspect and I know there is a lot of concern. I only ask you to give me until this afternoon to provide you a tracking number to prove I am not pulling anything.

I am getting everything ready and going to the PO within the hour. I will PM you the tracking number and you will finally have things here in a few days.

I can only apologize for my horrible handling of this situation and ask you to give me a few hours and I will provide the tracking info to prove it is on the way!

Thanks,
Luke
and
Sent: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:06 pm
by NVB-Teddy

Sorry for the problems Nick. I just completed shipping all three packages that were waiting due to my internet/shipping issues. Yours shipped via registered mail. Your registration number is RB375193047US and the customs number is LC405497000US.

I am very sorry for all the problems and lack of communication...it is amazing how much we rely on the internet these days.

Please let me know when you receive the package. I have included all this information on paypal as well.

Thanks,
Luke
At this point I am providing him the benefit of the doubt. I hope this all works out and my package arrives quickly.
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Post by kturock »

I just went to www.usps.com & entered teh registered mkail number, here are the results:

Your Item's StatusYour item was accepted at 10:56 am on October 22, 2011 in LUBBOCK, TX 79464. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

So an item with that number, was just shipped from Texas.
Not wanting to threadjack, but it seems so far, so good.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
gnam ( 102 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by gnam »

Package was received today, this can be closed.

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”