Chaos Pink Currently in Production

Only Portable Warfare Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
MiniMe ( 2 )
New Trader

Chaos Pink Currently in Production

Post by MiniMe »

With a limited initial run on the Chaos Pink bags last year, we had no idea it would be so popular and we regretted not having more available for the Breast Cancer awareness events like Breast Cancer Brawl. I am please to announce that we are currently in production to restock the Chaos Pink bags, along with of course, the Gun Metal Gray and Army Green. These are slated to arrive in 2 - 3 months. I wish I could have a more accurate date, but this type of production is subject to many overseas variables.

Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, we will not have the Chaos Pink bags back in stock in time for those events, however, please contact us to arrange vouchers for winners. Winning voucher holders will be shipped a Chaos Pink bag as soon as they arrive.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Chaos Pink Currently in Production

Post by MagickalMemories »

So, then, is this something you'll be keeping as a regular item? Or, will it still be seasonal/limited?

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
MiniMe ( 2 )
New Trader

Post by MiniMe »

We tripled the size on the production of pink this time around, but it is still considered a limited production item. When we first came out with them, they sold out in 2 weeks from the release date. We already have quite a few on pre-order with our distributor and when I have a better idea of when the new run will get here (probably a month out), I will allow pre-orders for folks on our web site.
MiniMe ( 2 )
New Trader

Post by MiniMe »

We have finally received the samples of the new Chaos Pink Sergeants. The new pink is slightly darker and more rich in color. I am told that the full shipment is currently on a container ship somewhere on the high seas and should be arriving in a couple of weeks.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Cool.
I'm wondering just how fast THIS group will sell out!

Eric

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
MiniMe ( 2 )
New Trader

Post by MiniMe »

Well our distributor wants to buy them all up, so they will hit game stores across the country, but I will keep at least a case for web sales. So in essence, we will sell out pretty quick once they arrive and I announce them on the web site again. I also think the Tactical Orange bags are going to go fast as well.
MiniMe ( 2 )
New Trader

Post by MiniMe »

Just as a quick update, our supplier indicates that overseas shipment has been a little delayed. We are not sure why. Perhaps held up in customs, but the expected arrival date of the Chaos Pink and the new Tactical Orange should be early February. I apologize for the delay, but hope to get them here as soon as possible. Thanks.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Thanks for keeping everyone updated.
I look forward to seeing those orange bags.

Eric

Return to “Portable Warfare”