BTR - mortarion / JC Payne - Resolved without Mortarion

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

Kintaro ( 38 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: BTR mortarion

Post by Kintaro »

Hey how's it goin?

I didn't speak to him yesterday, as I was pretty busy until it was too late, but I just spoke to the same guy again...identifying himself as GREG (not CRAIG, I misremembered before)....and he claimed that he got all of the packets, and that he was going to take the weekend to sort it all out. Some were sent out but returned, and others were what was sent to him. Mine was there unopened.
He claimed this was a grown man we're dealing with, not some kid. The J stands for JACOB, and he insists that he does not know what the C stands for.
A search of the PEIRCE COUNTY JAIL in Tacoma shows no JACOB Payne as an inmate.

I will be calling back on Monday. He claimied he would be logging in here to help him sort it all out.
People who owe me a REF : nickthewise1, MikeC103, LanceLiesure
thaylog ( 16 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by thaylog »

well sounds like a step in the right direction. hopefully we'll hear more by monday.
Xyon ( 12 )
New Trader

Post by Xyon »

Still following this as it does somewhat involve me.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Xyon wrote:Still following this as it does somewhat involve me.
Xyon, this is not the place for that.
If you have nothing pertinent to add to the thread, please do not post. BTR reporting rules are pretty plack & white on that.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
thaylog ( 16 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by thaylog »

i have been in contact with a friend of mortarion. his name is greg. (may be his roommate). After a phone call, some texts, and some emails we worked out that he would send me back my package i sent to mortarion. He explained that the package that mortarion was supposed to send to me got sent back and that the package i sent was still unopened and sitting in his house. He sent it back to me and i received it today. All items were accounted for.

I would like to thank greg for helping in returning my items.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Well, that's good damned news!

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”