BTR - RxGhost name Ryan Marx - Resolved

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

Jackswift ( 220 )
Journeyman Trader

BTR - RxGhost name Ryan Marx - Resolved

Post by Jackswift »

Hi,

Overview:
Never a fun thing to have to do, but hopefully this can be resolved without further action. On January 21, 2011 I contacted RxGhost in regards to his post to coordinate a trade Steel Legion and Eldar for Necron miniatures. The following was the agreed upon to trade.
From me:
10 man Steel Legion squad
5 Vypers

From RxGhost:
3 Necron Wraiths
3 Necron Destroyers
2 Necron Immortals
12 Necron Warriors
4 Scarab bases

Items were sent by me (based on a lower reference count) via USPS on January 27. Delivery Confirmation # 0310 2640 0001 6839 3525. According to USPS the items were recieved on Jan 29, 2010. I sent communications to RxGhost on Feb 1, 2011, and Feb 25, 2011. I recieved no confirmation of receipt, and no responses. My Feb 25, 2011 IM is still sitting in my outbox.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
IM Communications:

Sent: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:25 pm
by Jackswift
Hi, I'm interested in your Forgeworld Hydra, Necron Wraiths, Destroyers, and possibly a few Warriors. I have a 10 strong Steel Legion squad with captain, rocket launcher, and grenade launcher and some Eldar Vypers (partially assembled and or painted) to trade. Let me know.

Thanks,
Jon
--

Sent: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:54 pm
by RxGhost
The turret has been traded already, sorry, but I would be interested in the stuff you listed if you wanted to work out a trade for them anyways.

One thing though, do you have a 10 man squad, and a grenade launcher and missile launcher and captain, or is it a 10 man squad containing a grenade launcher a missile launcher and an officer?
---

Sent: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:44 pm
by Jackswift
I'm still interesed in the Necron wraiths. Let's work out a trade. Not sure re the steel legion (captain?). The 10 man squad has a guy with a chainsword otherwise outfitted the same as the others, just a squad leader I believe. These minis were painted table top standard they probably need a strip and repaint at some point.

The vypers are in various states of assembly. Some are painted or partially painted. I currently have 6 available. How many vypers do you want, and what parts are you needing specifically? If I have spare, I can throw in.

Are any of your destroyers actually Heavy Destroyers? Are the Necrons painted or unpainted, unassembled, etc.? Aside from Wraiths, I'm interested in the Destroyers, warriors 12-20, and perhaps a few scarab swarms, depending obviously on how many vypers you are looking for.

Let me know. Thanks,
Jon
----

Sent: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:22 pm
by RxGhost
Nah, I don't have any heavy destroyers...never really liked them that much, though probably for weird reasons. lol

Well, I did a quick tally here...oddly enough these worked out to be the exact same value in trade.

1 Steel Legion Squad
4 Vypers

for my:

3 Necron Wraiths (painted and assembled)
3 Necron Destroyers (2 painted and assembled, one new on sprue)
12 Necron Warriors (Assembled, unpainted or primed black. I have painted ones if you'd rather have those)
4 Scarab Bases (I'm not really putting a price on these, if you bought a box of 12 warriors I think that's the number of scarab bases you get with em)

As far as the Vyper condition goes, I don't mind painted as much as I mind assembled, given that these are going towards conversions. You said you had 6 of them, I figured I could just get the 4 least assembled of them, how's that sound?
-----

Sent: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:11 pm
by Jackswift
Sounds like a deal. I'll pull these together tonight and get them in the mail tomorrow. What's your shipping address?
------

Sent: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:46 pm
by RxGhost
Sure:

Ryan Marx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-------

Sent: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:00 am
by Jackswift
FYI, I didn't have a chance to dig through my sprues and loose bits for the final pieces to the Vypers. I will finish that this evening and ship tomorrow.

Regards,
Jon
--------

Sent: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:52 pm
by RxGhost
That's fine, I'm in no hurry.
---------

Sent: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:50 pm
by RxGhost
Hey, I was looking through my stuff and I was thinking, if you wanted to get rid of another Vyper I could use one more. I could do like, 2 Immortals or a Destroyer Lord or somethin' for it if you wanted. Or more warriors and Destroyers n'scarabs, I got those too. lol
----------

Sent: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:58 am
by Jackswift
Sounds good. 2 Immortals works for me or 1 destroyer and misc. I already have a destroyer lord. FYI, I only have 2 that are partially assembled, and some of the vypers are converted to have a shuriken cannon mounted to the bottom. Let me know if you want pics or have any issue with that.

Thanks,
Jon
-----------

Sent: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:59 am
by RxGhost
Nah, I'm fine with that. Let me know when ya ship.
------------

Sent: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:47 pm
by Jackswift
Package was sent today. Confirmation is: 0310 2640 0001 6839 3525

Let me know when you receive it.
Regards,

Jon
-------------

Sent: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:19 am
by Jackswift
Sure. Address is:

Jon Ruggless
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks much,
Jon
--------------

Sent: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:07 am
by Jackswift
Hi,

I shipped this stuff off to you a while ago. Tracking shows it got to you on Jan 29th. Just checking on the status of the return shipping. If you have already shipped, please let me know the tracking so I can follow up with USPS. Let me know one way or the other. Thanks very much,

Jon
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supporting Details:

- USPS Delivery Confirmation # 0310 2640 0001 6839 3525
- According to USPS the items were recieved on Jan 29, 2010
- There have been 3 other BTR Reports, one resolved recently, and one still unresolved: They are called "BTR Ryan Marx aka RxGhost" (user dacs2684) and "BTR - Ryan Marx aka RxGhost - Resolved" (user DeJolly89) and "BTR - Resolved - RxGhost - Ryan Marx" (user prot)
- based on that it seems it would be possible to resolve if Ryan would check his messages.

Resolutions and Actions

- Filed this BTR 3/10/2011
- Negative feedback to be left with in the next week
- Will contact USPS within the next week to see if there is anything that I can do
- Ryan claimed school and such was making him busy. The fact that he did resolve 2 other BTRs implies that he is not doing this intentionally, so I would like to try to resolve this if possible rather than taking further action. If anyone knows Ryan Marx, tell him to check his bartertown account and respond to people.

Jon - Jackswift
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: BTR - RxGhost name Ryan Marx

Post by MagickalMemories »

Jon,

Have you tried to utilize any of the information on him that I posted?

viewtopic.php?f=104&t=126770#p253096

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Jackswift ( 220 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by Jackswift »

Hi,

I would if I needed to, but it looks like I may have a resolution. Leth on the board here who knows Ryan contacted my on his behalf contacted me to obtain my address. Leth is working on getting the trade shipped on Ryan's behalf. I'll update here when I recieve the items.

Thanks,
Jon - Jackswift.
Jackswift ( 220 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by Jackswift »

Ryan did recently contact me to apologise for the delay, and I received the agreed upon items from Ryan in the mail yesterday. He also included a few extras by way of compensation.

The follow through even delayed is much appreciated Ryan.

Please move this BTR to the Resolved BTR Forum.
Thank you,
Jon
gpfredette ( 720 )
Bartertown Marshall

Re: BTR - RxGhost name Ryan Marx - Resolved

Post by gpfredette »

BTR Resolved per OP receiving items.

Moved and Locked.

Thank you,
Williams, AZ
Home of the Historic Grand Canyon Railroad

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

Lower Rating ships/pays first.

My Refs: ref_view.php?user_id=14243

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”