BTR - Ryan Marx aka RxGhost - Resolved

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

dacs2684 ( 76 )
BTown Regular

BTR - Ryan Marx aka RxGhost - Resolved

Post by dacs2684 »

This is my first BTR so if the formatting is sloppy let me know and I will correct it.

On January 22nd I pm'd Rxghost about a possible trade, my warhammer fantasy beastmen gors and a beastlord for a regiment of tomb king chariots and a unit of skeletons. After several pm's back and forth we agreed and I shipped first as I have a lower trade reference. I sent his models with priority shipping and confirmation number and he said he would mail his shortly after. Since then he has been distant and given me random excuses why they haven't shipped. Now he won't respond and I am here writing this btr.

Ryan's email is also not responding so again
I am forced to write this as he won't respond to my messages and my last one has been in outbox for over three days.

Here is our thread of messages:
>
>
Sent: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:52 am
by dacs2684
Hey I have 24 gors, four are painted, the rest are assembled. Would you wanna trade for the tomb kings? I also have a beastlord and shaman as well as ungors I would throw in. Let me know thanks!

David
>
>
Sent: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:05 pm
by RxGhost
Sure, which of the tomb kings did you want?
>
>
Sent: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:43 pm
by dacs2684
would you go for the chariots and a group of skeletons?
>
>
Sent: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:09 pm
by RxGhost
For the 24 gors and a beast lord?
>
>
Sent: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:11 pm
by dacs2684
If that sounds reasonable I would do the beastlord and the gors!
>
>
Sent: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:14 pm
by RxGhost
Cool, go ahead and ship to:

Ryan Marx
3621 Partridge Path Apt #6
Ann Arbor, MI, 48108

I'll ship out when I receive the package, but give me your address now so I can pack everything up and have it ready to go. Thanks!
>
>
Alright it's as follows

David J Calhoun
xxxxx x xxxx xx
xxxxxx xxxx xx xxxxx
I'll ship you package out tomorrow with priority mail should be there around Wednesday, thanks!
>
>
Sent: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:38 am
by dacs2684
Hey man shipped out the models today with usps priority shipping and they should arrive wednesday

confirmation number: 03100480000316121044

Thanks again!
>
>
Sent: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:44 pm
by dacs2684
Hey man just making sure the minis got to you okay, I checked and it said they arrived so just thought I'd double check!
>
>
Sent: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:43 am
by RxGhost
Yup, just got them yesterday when I got back from class. I should be able to get the Tomb Kings out today on my way in tonight, but no later than tomorrow morning since I don't have any school on Friday.

-Rx
>
>
Sent: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:02 pm
by dacs2684
Hey man just wondering if you had a chance to ship out the tk stuff, if not no worries just thought I'd check in and see what there status was
>
>
Sent: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:54 am
by RxGhost
Not yet, I came back from a weekend with family to a broken front spring and a lacerated left tire. It should get back from the shop today, and I can get them out either today or tomorrow...mechanic permitting. lol

Sorry for the delay though.
>
>
Sent: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:49 pm
by dacs2684
No worries just let me know when you get them in the mail
>
>
Sent: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:32 pm
by dacs2684
Hey man just checking in again to see if those tk's have been sent yet, thanks

Dave
>
>
>

The last message is still in my outbox as he has not logged on since and opened it. I don't really want to put my address on here so I filled it in, if that is not okay or "tampering" with evidence then I will make it known but I don't see how it is relevant to anyone else but him. I also checked on his history and they was a previous btr filed against him where he was extremely lax about getting back to whoever he was trading with. Once or twice I understand issues but it seems to keep occurring and that is a little troubling. Also his email I can't seem to get ahold of him by email either so I am in limbo right now. Any info on him would help, I would really just like my models so I can finish up my army! Thanks bartertown!

Dave
Lower rating ships first.
I always use USPS First class shipping with delivery confirmation and respectfully ask the other trader involved does the same.
I'm pretty easy going so if something comes up, let me know and we can work out the situation.
So with that being said....let's barter!
leth ( 352 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: BTR Ryan Marx aka Rxghost

Post by leth »

I know this probably won't mean anything but I know him IRL and there has been a lot going on, he still does not have his car back and getting to the post office with this much snow on the ground just is not going to happen. He can't do it during the day because of a combination of obligations that are not my place to discuss, if he wants to say what they are he can.

I don't know when the next time he will have a chance to be on will be but just thought I would let you know.
USA

My prices/trades are just estimates, I do not know the going rate. If you want to know sooner, send me a offer.

Just started my painting blog. To keep myself painting mostly
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

The last message is still in my outbox as he has not logged on since and opened it. I don't really want to put my address on here so I filled it in, if that is not okay or "tampering" with evidence then I will make it known but I don't see how it is relevant to anyone else but him.
Editing out your address is fine.
We strongly prefer that you include the address of the person you're filing the BTR on, but we don't require that, either.

Thanks.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
dacs2684 ( 76 )
BTown Regular

Post by dacs2684 »

Just an update, my last message has been in outbox for two weeks now, and his last login was Feb 2. Again if anyone has a way to contact him or knows anything please pm me, thanks

Dave
I always use USPS First class shipping with delivery confirmation and respectfully ask the other trader involved does the same.
I'm pretty easy going so if something comes up, let me know and we can work out the situation.
dacs2684 ( 76 )
BTown Regular

Post by dacs2684 »

I am quite honestly very frustrated, Ryan's other BTR was resolved but he still hasn't even bothered to open my message I sent Feb 5th as it is still in my outbox. If anyone has contacted him please please please tell him to send me my stuff as it is coming up on a month and a half since he received his end of the bargain
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Have you tried contacting the other guy and asking how he managed to get in touch with Ryan or if he has any contact information he can share?

Eric

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
dacs2684 ( 76 )
BTown Regular

Post by dacs2684 »

Ya I pm'd him but I will shoot him another message
dacs2684 ( 76 )
BTown Regular

Post by dacs2684 »

Ryan has contacted me and said he shipped everything out, I will notify everyone when I receive the models so we can close this btr.
dacs2684 ( 76 )
BTown Regular

Post by dacs2684 »

Finally received my models today, go ahead and close this btr
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Excellent.
Glad to hear it.

Locking and retitling thread.

Eric

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”