THAT mini!!!! - A Wish list...

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

Norseman ( 374 )
Bartertown Watchman

THAT mini!!!! - A Wish list...

Post by Norseman »

There is something to be said for the feeling you get when you finally make a trade and get that one Mini you have been looking for for a long time. Be it price that was holding you back or just rarity and they never come up on the block.

I just got THAT one mini I have been chasing for awhile. Should get it in a few weeks.

What is that one mini that you guys have been looking for? or have finally got after a long hunt.
gohkmkelvin ( 70 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: THAT mini!!!! - A Wish list...

Post by gohkmkelvin »

Titan Dragon of Aarklash. Got it, sold it, cursed, bought another one, sold it again, ye gods, weep :). *sigh* Words cannot describe the elation at landing that monster twice, and the depression at having to let it go twice. At today's prices, it's unlikely I'll get another one of those ...

Ah, well. Now I'm shooting for the new Chimera from Maelstrom Games ;).
Arma ( 26 )
BTown Regular

Post by Arma »

I've been after a Bretonnia Trebuchet for a while.. apart from that, Soda Pop Miniature stuff to paint!
imp522 ( 730 )
Giant Scary Eyeball

Post by imp522 »

I've been chasing these for a year now.

With only needing 1 gorgon and 2 thunder fire cannons I didn't think it would take this long.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
http://adventurein15mm.blogspot.com/

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

Have you read the site rules? viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470 If not do so.
oaflord ( 196 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by oaflord »

Just Got
Just waiting on delivery of an Ultraforge Greater Plague Daemon. (Thanks Tim!) Been wanting this guy for a long time as the Forgeworld GUO is just too much to pay. Not getting it for Christmas, but will have it in time for my 40K of 40K in May.

Looking For
Not actively looking for, but I had an Empire army back in the day when Halflings were core choices. I had a Halfling army with the guy holding the chicken leg on top of a steam tank. If I could ever get that guy again, I would start an Empire army in a heartbeat.

oAF
References owed to me: fhoenix, razley, MEversbergII
References owed by me: None.
MagickalMemories wrote:I think it was best said by Oaflord, with his 14 rating. Smart fella, there.
MagickalMemories wrote:Oaflord... You're a Dork! (Put THAT in your sig line!)
MagickalMemories wrote:Oaf... Yer still a flippin' idiot. Some things just don't change. :wink:
Magickalmemories wrote:That oaflord! He's one heck of a great guy!
MagickalMemories wrote:Oh, God, oAF! You did it. You drank it. Now, you're dooooooomed.
MagickalMemories wrote:No... it makes you a HERO! (in reference to me)
Shane ( 122 )
Resident Trader

Post by Shane »

Freebooter Captains Daughter. Can't be found anywhere. Wondering if it actually exists
Always looking for well sculpted Female miniatures.
Repeter ( 200 )
BTown Regular

Post by Repeter »

Because of price (coupled with the amount of times I figured I'd actually use them), I never even thought to buy the wonderful Studio Miniatures zombie line. I picked up the whole thing here on B'town a few months ago for a sweet deal.

I also made some dude's day a couple months back when I gave him a really good deal on my extra Rackham Demon Tower. Hey, the karma rolls around here, ya gotta give and take!
fathead ( 72 )
BTown Regular

Post by fathead »

before i cleared house back in 2001, i had kit bashed my very 1st box of RB001 Space marines with Plastic IG jungle fighter heads and legs. the end result was wonderful in both use of old models,scale, and models of army list entries from the 3rd edition SM codex.(that is, if you like tactical scouts with bolters) i would love to re create a kitted out ten man squad... but cost would be an issue.
Spokane WA. 99004-
"Lower rating pays/sends first, even if that's me. Expect no exceptions."-MagickalMemories
We pay our own shipping & Trade worth IS 100% of MRSP unless Damaged,missing parts, or painted beyond priming
Personal standard regarding trading: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=136320&p=272077#p272077
Refs owed by: 2 forgotten traders
ssapper ( 292 )
Expert Trader

Post by ssapper »

I have been looking for the Female Bounty hunter and the Bounty Hunter with Bionic Arm for a long time, I miss the days I could walk down to the LGS and fill my stocking with Necromunda minis.

Happy Holidays to all, heres hoping you find them minis....
HarlequinZero ( 218 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Post by HarlequinZero »

Shouldn't this be moved to the BTown Cafe section since it isn't GW Grim Dark Future specific?

Anyways, about two years ago I got the old Marauder High Elf dragon I wanted. The one squatted down on all fours. He used to be in the back of the High Elf book a half dozen editions ago? :lol: I think it was called Thaindon on Kargos the Despolier Fiedrake. He was brand new in box, too!

As far as things I wish I had, but just couldn't see finding at a reasonable price I'd have to say the Spyre Matriarch and Patriarch. Probably the old Rackham Molochs as well.
Brain wrote:The game does not conclude until the woman with the eating disorder ululates.
HarlequinZero ( 218 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Post by HarlequinZero »

...and Norse, WHAT mini did you get?
Brain wrote:The game does not conclude until the woman with the eating disorder ululates.
Spoon ( 6 )
New Trader

Post by Spoon »

I started playing games with the release of Warhammer 40000 and my first army was Dark Eldar. I collected them for the better part of a year and a half, they were awesome and hand painted (very poorly) and "converted" (again, poorly). I lost them when a tree fell through my house and they got crushed and water damaged. Since then I have played Warhammer 40000, Warhammer Fantasy, and Warmachine/Hordes. I've been trying to rebuild my old Dark Eldar, but because of cost I stick with the models I have been given as gifts. My plan is to play Dark Eldar again, which is awesome because they just got a new codex!!! YAY! :-D (Trade solicitation removed from non-trade forum - HZ) Merry Christmas!
Current Titles:
Spoon the Omnipotent
The Undisputed Lord of Pants
The Rum God ("Rum for the Rum God!)
aurak_merc ( 440 )
Resident Trader

Post by aurak_merc »

Attained: Armorcast Reaver Titan : I got a good deal on one a while back, and it even had the weapon options I wanted.

Still looking for/trying to save cash for : Dreamforge titan - the old blockhead Imperator type. I actually encounted someone who owns one and is sort of willing to sell it, but I am fairly certain I cannot even begin to make a fair offer. So, I shall save and save for a while (unbeknownst the my wife :mrgreen: ) and see if he still has it and will accept my offer in a year or so, hehe.
Always remember that your stuff is nearly worthless junk. The other person's items are highly valuable collectibles.

If I owe you a reference, please remind me.

I don't expect people to wait forever for an answer, and expect the same courtesy.
Gaijin18 ( 272 )
Resident Trader

Post by Gaijin18 »

If you get that block head,dress it as a small child,,hide it in garage?

Goals for next year,,,,,sisters nurse figure and the body for a mk 1 Landraider and to finish my thunderhawks.
"Ave, Imperator, morituri te salutant"

Black Templar-24,000+
Imperial Guard
Gaunts Ghost -2,000
Victoria's Own 33rd of Foot-2,000
Sisters of battle-2,500
Loyal Chaos Marines-2,000
Legio I Italica-8.000

Bretonnians 3,000plus
TedintheShed ( 10 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by TedintheShed »

You know, I am just a player and not a collector at all. I paint them well enough to play them, and that is it.

But I will never forget my first land raider. It was awesome cubed.

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”