Three new Lost Empires Base Sets At Dragon Forge Design

Only Dragon Forge Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
dragonforge ( 12 )
BTown Regular

Three new Lost Empires Base Sets At Dragon Forge Design

Post by dragonforge »

I have added three new base sets to the Lost Empires Base Series.
http://dragonforge.com

Second sets of 25mm and 40mm bases and the Narrow Bike Base Set.

This now makes the Lost Empires Series one of the largest complete series in my range.

They are the following-

RBLE-002 25mm Round Base Lost Empires Set Two - 10 for $10.00
RBLE-004 40mm Round Base Lost Empires Set Two - 5 for $7.50
RBLE-009 25mm x 70mm Narrow Bike Bases Set One - 5 for $10.00

They are now for sale in the Dragon Forge Store.

Thanks for looking!
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Three new Lost Empires Base Sets At Dragon Forge Design

Post by MagickalMemories »

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=121898#p244367

By request :wink: :

I'm wondering what other plans you have for the (non round lipped) round bases for this line? I'll be picking up some Dark Eldar in November/December and am contemplating this line of bases for them. Any plans on doing flying bases in this motif?

I know you've got a HUGE line and, in a pinch, I can use the 60mm or "attack" bike bases for jetbikes, so it's no worry, either way. I'm just wondering.

LOL Then again, looking over the line, I don't think there are many more round base sizes left for you to do. : )

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Stanislav ( 1134 )
Millenium Trader

Post by Stanislav »

(using chair and bullwhip to keep MM at bay...)

Jeff,

Get back to the round lipped bases!

Rich

LOL

They look good Jeff.
Lower rating? I ask that you ship first. Also, if I offer a stupidly good deal and you try to negotiate even lower...don't call it bad communication that you didn't get a reply. I deleted the message.
dragonforge ( 12 )
BTown Regular

Post by dragonforge »

MagickalMemories wrote:viewtopic.php?f=93&t=121898#p244367

By request :wink: :

I'm wondering what other plans you have for the (non round lipped) round bases for this line? I'll be picking up some Dark Eldar in November/December and am contemplating this line of bases for them. Any plans on doing flying bases in this motif?

I know you've got a HUGE line and, in a pinch, I can use the 60mm or "attack" bike bases for jetbikes, so it's no worry, either way. I'm just wondering.

LOL Then again, looking over the line, I don't think there are many more round base sizes left for you to do. : )

Eric
Just poured the mold for a set of 10, 30mm bases in the Lost Empires theme this morning. should cover that "small flying base" request ;) the large flying base is 60mm so Im good there.
dragonforge ( 12 )
BTown Regular

Post by dragonforge »

Stanislav wrote:(using chair and bullwhip to keep MM at bay...)

Jeff,

Get back to the round lipped bases!

Rich

LOL

They look good Jeff.
Yes sir Rich... actually just posted a new round lip set yesterday.. a simple stone floor set.. I guess I didn't get to posting it here yet..
piperider361 ( 98 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by piperider361 »

dragonforge wrote: should cover that "small flying base" request ;) the large flying base is 60mm so Im good there.
What exactly is a "small flying base"? I have tons of the what I assume are "large flying bases" for my fleet of nightwings and vampires raiders. Is there a smaller size I don't know about that I need to buy for Skimmers and Jetbikes? :twisted:
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

There are 3 sizes of "flying bases" for 40K.
Small, infantry sized (slightly larger than a 25mm base), larger sized (60mm) for Land Speeders and the like, then the true "flying" bases, which are the newer oval bases with the "+" shaped stand.

Eric

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
piperider361 ( 98 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by piperider361 »

Yeah, I'm with you that far. I meant in terms of the Dragonforge products - is there a flight stand kit for these smaller bases, or are you using the standard GW pegs and drilling holes yourself?
dragonforge ( 12 )
BTown Regular

Post by dragonforge »

piperider361 wrote:Yeah, I'm with you that far. I meant in terms of the Dragonforge products - is there a flight stand kit for these smaller bases, or are you using the standard GW pegs and drilling holes yourself?
The small flight base is 30mm... I just made a 30mm LE base set of 10 bases..Ill have it on the site soon.. watch for my post here or my blog.

I dot have a small flight stand kit, It will be up to the modeler to drill a hole and use the clear pin from their existing kit or an alternative like a brass rod.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Okay.
So, I'm a notorious slow-@ss when it comes to modelling. Not only do I spend the majority of my free time keeping you hooligans in order around here (LOL), but I'm also a HORRIBLY slow painter.
Add my gaming-ADD into the mix, and it goes downhill from there.

I have outfitted a 10-man squad of Hellions with the 30mm bases from this line. They're almost perfect matches in size for the flying bases. The GW flying bases are 1 mm (or less) larger. I have also outfitted two Raiders. I'm working on more, but that's all I have.

A user PMed me to ask about it, so I snapped him a couple quick pics. I thought I'd share them here, too.

Note that I use brass rod & not the plastic stands for my flying/skimming models. Also, I just snapped a quick pic with my flash. These were NOT optimum photographic settings I was in. LOL The images turned out accordingly. They give an idea of how well the bases work with Dark Eldar, though.

Eric
Hellion.JPG
Raider.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Dragon Forge Design - Finest In Resin Gaming Products”