cypher76

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

whatsnext ( 38 )
Journeyman Trader

cypher76

Post by whatsnext »

like i said in another tread i'm currently in the blackout with cypher.hes a student and i guess works for a living so i'm giving him a break , didnt want to air this yet as i dont care really but someone going to treaten suspension so here goes
cypher i'm not throwing you under the bus yet and am looking forward to working this out
i'd settle for positve feedback and the cards a gift you can keep

there are 2 messages i left out, the one were he replys to my last message titled "just wonder" will post later. this is just to settle the i have to follow the rules, i have read them.

Re: Warhammer for WoW===El sento
Sent: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:28 pm
by whatsnext

sorry for the delay
DC# 0308 2690 0001 7025 6504

sent friday by first class so you shouldnt get til monday. again sorry for the delay and fell free to check everything out and if anythings damaged just let me know.Quote Cypher76Re: Warhammer for WoW
Sent: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:12 am
by Cypher76

My address is:

Alex Milam
109 Edgewater Lane
Richlands, NC 28574

Thanks.Re: Warhammer for WoW
Sent: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:14 pm
by whatsnext

gimme your address and i'll send them as soon as possible. probably tommorrow.

i'm

jacob carter
2903 river road
stoneville NC 27048Quote Cypher76Re: Warhammer for WoW
Sent: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:13 am
by Cypher76

Yeah I'm still interested.Re: Warhammer for WoW
Sent: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:38 am
by whatsnext

I'm just checking to see if you still wanted the cards. i can send first if you like. for the termies, beserkers, marines.

if you changed your mind and dont want some cards just drop an item from you haves

if not interested just dont replyRe: Warhammer for WoW
Sent: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:24 pm
by whatsnext

gimme your address and i'll see about getting you the cards. i'm somewhat busier than expected but i'll keep you informed.

i'll give you the dc when i send them.Quote Cypher76Re: Warhammer for WoW
Sent: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:01 am
by Cypher76

Well to be completely honest with you. The 3x The More, the Scarier are what I'm really after. They're about 12 a peice. The other's are about .25 to $1 each I totalled it up to almost $70. I'm asking 50% of retail for them. In other words:

HQ:
Chaos Terminator Lord (10)
Chaos Sorceror on Steed of Slaanesh (12.5)

Elite:
5 Chaos Terminators with Lighting Claws (25)

Troops:
20 Khorne Berzerkers w/ 2 Aspiring Champs with Power Fists (30)
14 Chaos Space Marines 2 Aspiring Champs decked out in Tzeentch stuff (17.5)
Chaos Spawn (6)
12 Daemonettes not the new ugly ones, The ones that look like they would be capable of seducing stuff. (30)

Heavy
Greater Demon of Slaanesh (Keeper of Secrets) Affectionately named Smoogle II (30 because he's the old version not the ugly ass squid face)

So for 55 more bucks I'd toss in the rest of the army and the codex. Otherwise I'd give the berzerkers, regular chaos marines, and Termies for those cards.Re: Warhammer for WoW
Sent: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:17 pm
by whatsnext

alright that hour took a long time. my sisters looking for a house and its a long boring story.

anyway all the troops selection is nice and the terminators are desirable

how far in would my stuff go on the troop selection alone? the deamonettes would be the first to stripe away in evening out the trade here.
and as well on the terminators side by side to a card trade.
i know my stuff isnt all super high priced so i'll deal acordingly

---edit--- just going to add tuesday(22) i'll be at work til 3.00ish, no computing til then. sorry for not getting back to you at time i statedQuote Cypher76Re: Warhammer for WoW
Sent: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:45 pm
by Cypher76

Alright let me get a list together for you. And I'll be hearing back from you in about an hour.

HQ:
Chaos Terminator Lord
Chaos Sorceror on Steed of Slaanesh

Elite:
5 Chaos Terminators with Lighting Claws

Troops:
20 Khorne Berzerkers w/ 2 Aspiring Champs with Power Fists
14 Chaos Space Marines 2 Aspiring Champs decked out in Tzeentch stuff
Chaos Spawn
12 Daemonettes not the new ugly ones, The ones that look like they would be capable of seducing stuff.

Heavy
Greater Demon of Slaanesh (Keeper of Secrets) Affectionately named Smoogle II

I also have the Codex for Chaos. Which I will toss in if you decide to trade for this.Re: Warhammer for WoW
Sent: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:27 pm
by whatsnext

just gimme a hour to think, someone else wants to use the computer aswell and i need to feed dogs and walk them. i'll be back later today.

as far as i see now chaos space marines are the winners

whatcha got thereQuote Cypher76Warhammer for WoW
Sent: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:23 pm
by Cypher76

Umm I'd really be interested in trading for all of them. I have a 2000 point Highelf Army I'd be willing to trade. I have a 1500 point Chaos Space Marine Army That's based on Slaanesh's Lash of Submission and uses Berzerkers and Regular CSM's. I also have a Bunch of Space Marines that I would be slightly more hesitant to break up, but if there's any peices you need I'll probably help you out. I have about 2200 points of Skaven that I'm not sure I'd be willing to part with. I also have 10000 points of 3rd edtion Dark Elves. I also have a bunch of Old Lizardmen. As far as books go. I have a TON. Like literally a ton! Lemme know what you're interested in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Board indexThe team • Delete all board cookies • All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
>:-O (.)(.) \(^O^)/ ⑨ ☢CAUTION!!☢
whatsnext ( 38 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: cypher76

Post by whatsnext »

Quote Cypher76Re: just wonder
Sent: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:37 pm
by Cypher76

Ahhh poo. Yeah I've been held up, but I'll toss in more stuff to make up for your patience.just wonder
Sent: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:23 am
by whatsnext

---why the header isnt here i dont know---this is a direct copy/paste
i'm just wondering about shipping.
no problem if you've been hold up. i'm not really trying to bark up your tree. kinda glad i got ride of those cards b/c they werent of much use to me.
if you feel you traded to heavy in my direction thats fine i'd settle for less.

anyway just figure i'd ask
whatsnext ( 38 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by whatsnext »

my 1st time copy/paste so they arent tiddy, but i have learned from this. -------it your reading its in reverse order, headers are mixed in with previous quotes

anyway i should have had him send 1st like the refs demand and there wouldnt be a problem, just a blackout
whatsnext ( 38 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by whatsnext »

1 last message to post--the very first message he sent me asking about the cards i postedPrevious PM in history

there could have been a message inbetween and the first reply i made(bottom of first post) and this one, i 'm not sure, seems like it would be about me asking what he had to trade

WoW TCG
Sent: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:32 pm
To: whatsnext

Hi. I'm very interested in ur WoW cards. What are you looking for? I have a ton of Warhammer stuff maybe we could work out a trade
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

So, did you actually send the items to him then?

If so, this isn't a backout. It's a BTR. A backout is when you agree on a deal, then he just stops communicating and never sends.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
JohnHwangBT ( 180 )
Millenium Trader

Post by JohnHwangBT »

To be fair, the distinction between BTR and Backout isn't well-defined at the board level:

"They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES. "
"People to watch out for! If you commit mail fraud, its a Felony. "

Not very helpful in making a good distinction.

OTOH consider these:
"People breaking contracts *after* receiving goods / services / payment"
"People not honoring agreements, but *without* any goods / services / payment"

No?
Feedback as "JohnHwangBT" on Bartertown

Any Negatives or Neutrals? *You* ship first, regardless of rating!
whatsnext ( 38 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by whatsnext »

well first i should say sorry, after reading through this again(what a wreck) and it seems i came off at starslayer rather foolishly.

anyway i get the whole follow the rules thing(makes for great sites) and yes if i didnt want to air it out should have shut my mouth.

i guess this is a badtrader/negative feedback thing. i just hadnt put much though into this situation. i wasnt really rushing in this with feedback blazing b/c i figured it could/would be resolved peacefully. but rethought has me rethinking so i' give it another day and leave feedback and be done with this.

i dont think i should open a badtrader b/c well hes pretty well covered in here.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”