mwdalrymple backout no contact

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

Mangeled Metal ( 108 )
Journeyman Trader

mwdalrymple backout no contact

Post by Mangeled Metal »

I had hoped I would never have to do this but after a month and a half and no contact for at least 2 weeks I am tired of waiting. The first PMs are missing due to the age of them I am assuming. After agreeing to a trade and then giving him a week to go to a conference for work is where the pms that I do have. I do not think I would trade with him anymore even if he did contact me.
Re: W: Warmachine & Hordes (Khador++) H: 40k:SW & SM WFB:Skaven
Sent: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:30 pm
by Mangeled Metal

Hey dude. I have not heard from you in 2 weeks. It has been a month and a half since we started this trade and I still do not know if the package has been sent. I do not want to do this but If I have not heard from you in 7 days from know I am going to assume the trade is dead and post a thread in the back out forums. I have been very patient with this but it is wearing thin. Please contact me ASAP and lets get this done.Re: W: Warmachine & Hordes (Khador++) H: 40k:SW & SM WFB:Skaven
Sent: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:44 pm
by Mangeled Metal

Hey, have you shipped yet?Quote mwdalrympleRe: W: Warmachine & Hordes (Khador++) H: 40k:SW & SM WFB:Skaven
Sent: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:56 am
by mwdalrymple

understandably so. sorry to make things so complicated. I am hoping to have sometime during the next day or so to hopefully take care of this.

thanks again for being paitient.Re: W: Warmachine & Hordes (Khador++) H: 40k:SW & SM WFB:Skaven
Sent: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:46 pm
by Mangeled Metal

Understandable. I am just trying to finish the first round of trading before I move on to round 2.Quote mwdalrympleRe: W: Warmachine & Hordes (Khador++) H: 40k:SW & SM WFB:Skaven
Sent: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:31 am
by mwdalrymple

sorry, not as of yet. life just got a bit complicated lately with an illness in the family.

thanks for the paitience,Quote mwdalrympleRe: W: Warmachine & Hordes (Khador++) H: 40k:SW & SM WFB:Skaven
Sent: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:51 pm
by mwdalrymple

Sorry to here that man. I hope that you are able to find something. One of my friends, a web designer/developer was out of work for months before he found something... but it was 1/2 way across the country! had to uproot his entire family!

I hope that you are able to find something soon.. might I ask what your business was?Quote mwdalrympleRe: W: Warmachine & Hordes (Khador++) H: 40k:SW & SM WFB:Skaven
Sent: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:02 pm
by mwdalrymple

sounds good will do.

now back to more fun fun work.Quote mwdalrympleRe: W: Warmachine & Hordes (Khador++) H: 40k:SW & SM WFB:Skaven
Sent: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:08 pm
by mwdalrymple

Cool, no worries, was just *hoping* that you would have that stuff as well Karchev, the Behamoth and the old witch were the 3 big things that I really wanted.. the beserkers are nice (Karchev friendly jacks) and the Drankun is just sweet

I am happy with that. I have to work this weekend (which I am doing so now, fun Friday night right? the wife is not so impressed though..). First phase of a big software project roll out for next week and someone screwed the pouch today and I got stuck cleaning up his mess. Pretty awesome all in all (can you tell that I am little bitter?).

Regardless, I will try and get this to post for Monday, if there are any issues with that, I will let you know!

Thanks again for the paitience,
-MattQuote mwdalrympleRe: W: Warmachine & Hordes (Khador++) H: 40k:SW & SM WFB:Skaven
Sent: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:10 pm
by mwdalrymple

oh! and when you mentioned that you had Kovnics, did you have Kovnik Markov? the IF cavalry one?

thanks, the paitience is much appreciated

-MattQuote mwdalrympleRe: W: Warmachine & Hordes (Khador++) H: 40k:SW & SM WFB:Skaven
Sent: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:47 am
by mwdalrymple

oh, do you happen to have a Aleksandra Zerkova? otherwise, that sounds good to me.Quote mwdalrympleRe: W: Warmachine & Hordes (Khador++) H: 40k:SW & SM WFB:Skaven
Sent: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:54 am
by mwdalrymple

How about the 5 terminators and the dreadnaught for yuri and the behamonth?Quote mwdalrympleRe: W: Warmachine & Hordes (Khador++) H: 40k:SW & SM WFB:Skaven
Sent: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:54 am
by mwdalrymple

I would say in the neighbourhood of 40 tactical marines. I could have to count them to see.... and then 10 assault marines with jump packs.Quote mwdalrympleRe: W: Warmachine & Hordes (Khador++) H: 40k:SW & SM WFB:Skaven
Sent: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:29 pm
by mwdalrymple

I have a wack of Vanilla SM. Tactical, Devastarors, Assault Marines, some Metal LClaw termies... some bikes? (4 or 5 of them, a chaplain and an attack bike.. would have too look for these). A metal dreadnaught with a Multi-melta arm.Quote mwdalrympleRe: W: Warmachine & Hordes (Khador++) H: 40k:SW & SM WFB:Skaven
Sent: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:21 pm
by mwdalrymple

On top of the:
karchev, the old witch, 2 berserkers, and the Drakun with a shocktrooper that has been coverted for the dismounted option

I would for sure like the:
Primed behemoth
Yuri

Have enough of the other jacks to make me happy. Just missing the Spriggan and the named ones now Quote mwdalrympleRe: W: Warmachine & Hordes (Khador++) H: 40k:SW & SM WFB:Skaven
Sent: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:51 am
by mwdalrymple

what other Khador stuff did you have available? or other factions in WM or Hordes for that matter?Quote mwdalrympleRe: W: Warmachine & Hordes (Khador++) H: 40k:SW & SM WFB:Skaven
Sent: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:50 am
by mwdalrymple

hey, I am back from my conference now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lower Rating ships first
Good Comunication is the key to a good trade. I keep in touch and expect the same.
Feedback helps everyone. If you have a problem with me and cant leave good feedback let me know and we will work it out.

Feed back owed From
lochmoigh
Nagash4Life
ricefrisbytreats
JohnHwangBT ( 180 )
Millenium Trader

Re: mwdalrymple backout no contact

Post by JohnHwangBT »

This is practically unreadable and is missing a lot of PMs.

I don't like it at all.
Feedback as "JohnHwangBT" on Bartertown

Any Negatives or Neutrals? *You* ship first, regardless of rating!
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Please, reformat in a manner so as to make the end of one message and the beginning of the next more easily discernable.
Please make them chronological, as well.
Please, ensure that you have as many messages as possible from the trade, too.

If you're going to take the time to post one of these, you might as well do it "right."

Eric

{edit}
I know you can't Edit your posts in this forum. I meant to just add it in as a new post to this thread. Sorry if it's unclear above.
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Mangeled Metal ( 108 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by Mangeled Metal »

Sorry that is what I get for posting this at midnight. I will repost a new thread in better order. Yes there is some missing PMs as well but they disappeared from my inbox I am guessing due to age.
Lower Rating ships first
Good Comunication is the key to a good trade. I keep in touch and expect the same.
Feedback helps everyone. If you have a problem with me and cant leave good feedback let me know and we will work it out.

Feed back owed From
lochmoigh
Nagash4Life
ricefrisbytreats
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Not the end of the world, man.
Do me a favor, though?... Don't start a new thread. Just post it in-line in this thread.

Thanks.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
winterhorse ( 336 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by winterhorse »

Thanks for posting this. I had a similar experience with this trader also, and around the same time period:

[Edit by MagickalMemories]

Dude... You have to read the rules.
If you've got a complaint on mwdalrymple, you need to post your own thread. You're not allowed to piggyback a "Me, too!" post on someone else's complaint.

[/edit]
“It does not take the sharp eye to see the sun and the moon, nor does it take a sharp ear to hear the thunderclap. Wisdom is not obvious. You must see the subtle and notice the hidden to be victorious.” - Sun Tsu.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”