2009 Futuristic Conversion Contest
1. You must convert your own model, and it must be unpainted. This is to include primer. Sorry folks, we want to see the conversion work. No vehicles allowed, ie. tanks. Bikes or jetbikes are allowed.
2. Any futuristic game system's pieces can be used; alternately, you can scratch build your entry.
3. Creativity is encouraged.
4. If you are going to use a diorama base, it is not to exceed 5 in. x 5 in.
5. One model only. If it is a mounted model, then the mount and rider count as a single model as long as there is a rider. There is no theme for the contest. This is just a simple conversion contest. You can make the conversion as simple or complex as you want, provided it meets the requirement in rule #6 of the contest.
6. Model must be at least 40% converted from the original.
7. Models must be in 25/28/30mm scale. The largest base size we'll allow is a 60mm diameter (Warmachine large base size).
8. You must have at least one picture of the model. Before and after shots are strongly encouraged.
9. Keep them decent, mostly. An R-rating is as hard as we'll go on this one.
10. We the admins and moderators reserve the right to remove any contest entry we feel violates any or all of these rules.
Entries will be voted on. We will open a special forum for people to post their entries, and there will be a poll at the top for everyone to choose their favorite. One vote per person, and yes you can vote for yourself.
Any questions, please ask a staff member and we will get back to you as soon as we can. All entries must be posted by October 1st. Voting will last until October 15th.
Good luck to everyone!!!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Lord_Nagash ( 220 )
- Necrosurgeon General
- Posts: 1171
- Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:00 am
- Location: California
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests