Three New Trench Board bases added to the store

Only Dragon Forge Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
EZ mac ( 164 )
Expert Trader

Re: Three New Trench Board bases added to the store

Post by EZ mac »

dragonforge wrote:
EZ mac wrote:Apocalypse page 61. I'd love it if u were to make a base for titans with that shape even if it's plain... Also would be cool if you put this new kind of design on it so people can put a couple guys under them.

Not sure if it'd logical to make it I mean how many people would order a cast Titan base? Let alone have a design for each of your base types.
To do a Titan base like that would cost a fortune in resin, just molding rubber for an origional would cost a lot.

Your better off going to some place like home depot and get some 1/4 inch hard board and cut a base out.
yeah kinda thought that... just thought a cast one with the trench would be stupid good looking.
Lowest rating ships first even from payments
40k is NOT chess! It's yatzee... Roll more dice and roll higher and you win!
Leave feedback. It helps build the BT community. It's the polite thing to do. If I owe you a ref - please PM with details so I can fix that oversight.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

I think a 120mm base would fit 1 foot.

You could get a couple 120's and put one on each foot... then, if you wanted, you could ALSO put it on a piece of shaped MDF and build the mdf up to match the 2 bases.

The titan (with the attached bases) could even be removable from your MDF board for when the situation demanded it.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
dragonforge ( 12 )
BTown Regular

Post by dragonforge »

EZ mac wrote:
dragonforge wrote:
EZ mac wrote:Apocalypse page 61. I'd love it if u were to make a base for titans with that shape even if it's plain... Also would be cool if you put this new kind of design on it so people can put a couple guys under them.

Not sure if it'd logical to make it I mean how many people would order a cast Titan base? Let alone have a design for each of your base types.
To do a Titan base like that would cost a fortune in resin, just molding rubber for an origional would cost a lot.

Your better off going to some place like home depot and get some 1/4 inch hard board and cut a base out.
yeah kinda thought that... just thought a cast one with the trench would be stupid good looking.
Oh it would look awesome, just not sure how many would pay about $150.00 or more for one. It would be $$$

Return to “Dragon Forge Design - Finest In Resin Gaming Products”