New Egyptian themed terrain released!

Only Itar's Workshop Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
itar ( 2 )
New Trader

New Egyptian themed terrain released!

Post by itar »

Itar's Workshop is happy to announce the release of a new line of Egyptian themed terrain.
Many of these pieces will work with both 15mm and 28mm scales. You can get them through our online store HEREor ask your local gaming store (we have distributors now :-D )

Enough with the talk. On to the pictures!

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: New Egyptian themed terrain released!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Seriously cool stuff.

Question about the big "entrance-way" pieces behind the obelisks in the first image;
What does the back of these pieces look like? Are they plain, or are they similarly designed?

Thanks.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
itar ( 2 )
New Trader

Post by itar »

They are similarly designed. Here's shots of both sides of the Pylon piece. The piece is hollow to save weight and keep the price down.

Mini is from Crocodile Games WarGods of Aegyptus line and is included for scale. It does not come with the pylon.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Hmm.
I need to get my new man cave straightened out so I can pick some of this up. You're giving me SERIOUS ideas that will be bad for my wallet.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Itar's Workshop - Terrain to bring your games alive!”