Sci-fi/Modern Barrels and Crates

Only Itar's Workshop Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
itar ( 2 )
New Trader

Sci-fi/Modern Barrels and Crates

Post by itar »

Itar's Workshop is now introducing a new line of barrels and crates, suitable for a sci-fi or modern setting.

Mixed barrel and crate set

We have a few different sets of mixed barrels and/or crates, as well as offering each barrel or crate design separately.
getupandgo ( 786 )
Expert Trader

Re: Sci-fi/Modern Barrels and Crates

Post by getupandgo »

itar wrote:Itar's Workshop is now introducing a new line of barrels and crates, suitable for a sci-fi or modern setting.

Mixed barrel and crate set

We have a few different sets of mixed barrels and/or crates, as well as offering each barrel or crate design separately.

Those are great... PMing you about ordering a set.
Always ship with delivery confirmation, I do the same.

Rating of less than 100 (or with no known traders)? You ship first (for trades and purchases), otherwise, we can ship simultaneously.

YOU must ship your package; not your wife, friend, lover, cousin, or dog. If you are not able to ship packages yourself, then please don't work out a deal with me.
The Madman ( 10 )
BTown Regular

Post by The Madman »

are you using Hirst Arts molds?
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

I gotta say, Itar... I LOVE your stuff. it makes me wish I had more need for terrain. you've got a number of items there I'd love to get ahold of.
Looking forward to finishing my game room!

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Itar's Workshop - Terrain to bring your games alive!”