Roman Arch and Columns

Only Itar's Workshop Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
itar ( 2 )
New Trader

Roman Arch and Columns

Post by itar »

Now available from Itar's Workshop.

A set of Roman Columns and a triumphal arch in 28mm scale.

The set consists of 4 single columns, 2 double columns and 1 arch all for only $45. Alternatively you can buy the pieces individually.

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Roman Arch and Columns

Post by MagickalMemories »

Wow. I really like those columns a lot. Those would look REALLY GOOD on a CoD table for 40K. I can see them lining a road with commemorative statues on top.

REALLY cool.

You selling them painted AND unpainted or just one or the other?

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
itar ( 2 )
New Trader

Post by itar »

I am only selling them unpainted.
Sadly, I'm not a particularly skilled painter plus it's not my favorite thing to do.
Elayne ( 2 )
Trade Novice

Post by Elayne »

I echo MagikalMemories' post.
Really nice work.
I buy terrains myself from an Italian guy here in Italy who also swapped his materials to resin years ago (I went to your site, Itar, and saw everything was in resin now, since it's a far better material for both customer and seller).
So I have a question: is this roman set all in resin ? Or is it still the old material ?
Because it surprises me, considering the cost (and weight) of resin, that everything (including the big roman arch) is in resin.
If it is, well, let me tell you that you have excellent prices.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Preassembled or kit?

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
itar ( 2 )
New Trader

Post by itar »

Everything I have in my shop is now only sold in resin. On some of the larger pieces I have a bit of resin on the outside to pick up the details and a urethane foam resin inside to keep the weight (and cost) down. The foam backed resin pieces are also very strong. The Roman arch can easily support my weight of 200 lbs (well, ok. 220 lbs) without any trouble.

To answer Elayne's question directly the columns are solid resin and the arch is in resin backed with foam.

All my pieces are completely assembled and unpainted, unless otherwise noted in the description. Any items that do require assembly (right now I think that's just the 15mm hedgehogs) won't require much assembly to make them ready to paint. My goal is to only sell pieces that are complete or as near to complete as I can practically make it

Return to “Itar's Workshop - Terrain to bring your games alive!”