Fog Drake

Only Garden Ninja Painting Studio Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
gardenninja ( 28 )
Bartertown Advertiser

Fog Drake

Post by gardenninja » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:17 pm

So, for birthdays, christmas and father's day, my wife takes my three year old into the local game store to pick out a Bones mini for me. I take her separately when it is time to get something special for mommy. Clearly, this is a tradition that we'll be keeping up.

Now, I must admit, I've had this mini finished for a while, but I'm only now getting around to post it.

When she picked out the Shadow Dragon, I thought it looked like it would make a brilliant Fog Drake or deep drake. That's a dragon-like creature from the Iron Kingdoms that the party might be able to reasonably fight(because actual dragons are massive godlike beings).

So- I decided to mount him on a 50mm base (right size for a drake). I also liked the idea of making him curl a little in order to give him a good composition.

Soulbinder ( 60 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: Fog Drake

Post by Soulbinder » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:52 am

Looks great like the colors and the idea of using a 50mm base.....very cool...
'Khazukan Kazakit-ba'

I do not have paypal, I can only send a cashiers check or postal money order..Will not pay or ship first unless your rating is higher than mine...Thanks Soulbinder

Return to “Garden Ninja Painting Studio”