8/27/2012 UPDATE

Only KonflikT Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
BITZJUNKIE ( 1096 )
Resident Trader

8/27/2012 UPDATE

Post by BITZJUNKIE »

Hello All!

Apologies that this update is severely belated. Between holidays and vacations, work is heavy and thankfully the project list here grows too ;).

Of particular note:

1) All pic updates are made at least twice for all orders; once when all items are ready for paint (either raw or primed), and then the final pic set upon completion, just prior to shipping.

2) Please let me know if I owe you a reference and I'll immediately make good on it.

3) I was almost finished making a jump from one picture uploading service to another and had to drop the crossover to continue with projects. When resumed and completed, I will update here and each client accordingly.

Project Overviews
This section will provide a basic update to current builds in the studio.

To stay on course, I am able to accept commissions only after October 15, 2012 to allow time for the current project list, in no particular order:

Natsirtim's Bloodbowl Pitch:
Looking good as you've seen this morning from pics. Should be out the door the second week of September. I'll have a shipping quote by then.

Golindar's Terrain Set:
Almost there man and I will plan on shipping about the time of Natsirtim's pitch above.

Gortock's Dwarven hold:
Went over the deadline due to a moving gate issue that needed to rectified. Should ship out the same time as Golindar's set above.
;).

Hisshers Steam punk set:
Pics this week/ weekend... painting is started and looking sweet!

CMSheats Terrain set:
Eldar half of the assembly is complete and Tau will be next. Afterwards, I'll lay into the terrain set; likely that I will just send the assemblies first and then the terrain separately.

Ripcord's Combo Terrain set:
Last of the terrain is almost done and the painting commission is complete. Both will be shipped together.

Flyingwhale's Combo Terrain set:
Painting is started and I'll have pics for you shortly. Cleaned and primed already with some light pinning for some fidgety parts. The additional items are in the aworksa s well and should be shipped together with your final painted models!

Imp522's Cthulu-licious set:
Slated to be started on Labor Day weekend.

Pzivh43's zombieland Set:
Slated to start the middle of September.

Clash Terrain set:
Will be out about the time of the bloodbowl pitch above :twisted:

UPCOMING PROJECTS:

1:144 terrain set for Heavy Gear terrain set

SHIPPING OR SHIPPED:

Coming Soon!

ON HOLD:

Daloonieshaman's BloodBowl Bleachers:
Just awaiting news on the revisions for the project. No rush though as I know we're about 5 months out.

Workshop Update
Highlighting new tools and items that I can use for your conversion and terrain needs.

Picked ap another drill and ripsaw! New jigsaw around the corner!!

For Sale
Items that are currently for sale: spare bitz, models, conversions, terrain, etc. Get 'em while they last, before they go to feebay!

Konflikt Terrain movement trays!

Very affordable, so feel free to ask for a quote.

We can produce any quantity for use with almost any base size! They also make GREAT display trays for kill teams, units or special characters. Conspicuously lightweight and easy to slide in along the edges of storage bags or under foam trays.

They can be supplied unfinished or finished.

8)
Need Terrain? Visit me at:
http://konfliktterrain.webs.com/

BT Refs: http://bartertown.com/trading/ref_view. ... r_id=12578

Lower BT ratings ships first; paypal preferred. Reply to PMs, even with a "no thanks." I may lag, but I will reply!

Please try to leave a ref for each transaction. I always will. It tells myself and others what kind of trade partner I am!

Return to “KonflikT Terrain - Custom terrain for all wargames”