5/31/2012 UPDATE

Only KonflikT Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
BITZJUNKIE ( 1096 )
Resident Trader

5/31/2012 UPDATE

Post by BITZJUNKIE »

Hello All!

Still VERY busy still and lots to get done, but able to make a small update for today. Ideally, the next update will be on June 8!

Of particular note:

1) All pic updates will be sent twice for all orders; once when all items are ready for paint (either raw or primed), and then the final pic set upon completion, just prior to shipping.

Unless there is a technical concern, I won't be able to bend at all on this as it will take valuable time away from everyone's projects if I snag photos in-between things. Thank you in advance for understanding :).

2) Please let me know if I owe you a reference and I'll immediately make good on it.

3) I am almost finished making a jump from one picture uploading service to another and will update here and each client accordingly.

4) I have a vacation planned from June 29th to July 8th and will be out of town. For time-sensitive orders, I will have these terrain orders out before I leave. I'll rope Gordon's set, Golindar's Set, FNG's DE, and Stanislav's projects into this category at the very least.

Project Overviews
This section will provide a basic update to current builds in the studio.

To stay on course, I am able to accept commissions only after July 18, 2012 to allow time for the current project list, in no particular order:

Natsirtim's Bloodbowl Pitch:
I want this to be done either right before i go on vacation or just after - hold the pattern!

Golindar's Terrain Set:
Your next set of build pics will be over soon - stay tuned to your folder! This set will leave by the second weekend of June :twisted: .

Stanislav's WM Asssembly & Conversion:
Received units and will be started next weekend. Logos, sig and artwork for Clash 2012 is on the way and I'll have a new link to you for the graphic repository this coming monday (May 21).

Gordon's Red Dead Revolver Terrain Set:
Pics will be diverted to this weekend (6/1) instead and ship on Monday.

Gortock's Dwarven hold:
Still working on this and I should be on track for an end of July deadline ;).

Hisshers Steam punk set:
Starting second building this weekend!

CMSheats Ogre Terrain Set:
Planned to start the second week of June after Gordon's set is out the door. Should be on track for an end of July deadline ;).

Ripcord's Terrain Sets:
Planned to start in third week of June after CMSheats set is complete.

UPCOMING PROJECTS:

1:144 terrain set for Heavy Gear terrain set

Fallout themed additions for Caanaan's last set

SHIPPING OR SHIPPED:

FNG's DE Conversion:
Converted DE will be ready to ship this weekend (6/1)

Jmsincla's Movement Trays:
Shipment out by June 1. I was waiting on the codex to add to the movement trays!

ON HOLD:

Daloonieshaman's BloodBowl Bleachers:
Just awaiting news on the revisions for the project. No rush though as I know we're about 7 months out.

Workshop Update
Highlighting new tools and items that I can use for your conversion and terrain needs.

Finally getting a belt / disc sander combo soon, then adding another corded drill and jigsaw as well to replace the older stolen drill and jigsaw :( .

For Sale
Items that are currently for sale: spare bitz, models, conversions, terrain, etc. Get 'em while they last, before they go to feebay!

Fallout mini-set

Fallout themed min set including 3 vending machines and a small billboard - pics soon. $25 shipped with DC in the U.S.

Konflikt Terrain movement trays!

Very affordable, so feel free to ask for a quote.

We can produce any quantity for use with almost any base size! They also make GREAT display trays for kill teams, units or special characters. Conspicuously lightweight and easy to slide in along the edges of storage bags or under foam trays.

They can be supplied unfinished or finished.
Need Terrain? Visit me at:
http://konfliktterrain.webs.com/

BT Refs: http://bartertown.com/trading/ref_view. ... r_id=12578

Lower BT ratings ships first; paypal preferred. Reply to PMs, even with a "no thanks." I may lag, but I will reply!

Please try to leave a ref for each transaction. I always will. It tells myself and others what kind of trade partner I am!
gordon ( 56 )
Resident Trader

Re: 5/31/2012 UPDATE

Post by gordon »

Just got back from a small trip and was catching up on email left you a great feedback cant say enough how happy we are with your work Rich ,If you evey get a slow time and need more work I have a ton or prodjects Id love to have you do something for, your work is amazing and we are so very happy with our Wild west scenry
THANK YOU RICH
Gordon in NH
Please check my feedback
ref_view.ph
Play nice & Trade nice !

Return to “KonflikT Terrain - Custom terrain for all wargames”