5/07/2012 UPDATE

Only KonflikT Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
BITZJUNKIE ( 1096 )
Resident Trader

5/07/2012 UPDATE

Post by BITZJUNKIE »

Hello All!

Been VERY busy still and lots to get done, but able to make a small update for today. Ideally, the next update will be on May 21st!

Of particular note:

1) All pic updates will be sent twice for all orders; once when all items are ready for paint (either raw or primed), and then the final pic set upon completion, just prior to shipping.

Unless there is a technical concern, I won't be able to bend at all on this as it will take valuable time away from everyone's projects if I snag photos in-between things. Thank you in advance for understanding :).

2) Please let me know if I owe you a reference and I'll immediately make good on it.

3) I am making a jump from one picture uploading service to another pretty soon and and will update here and each project's owner accordingly.

4) I have a vacation planned from June 29th to July 8th and will be out of town. For time-sensitive orders, i will have your terrain out before I leave.

Project Overview
This section will provide a basic update to current builds in the studio.

To stay on course, I am able to accept commissions only after July 15, 2012 to allow time for the current project list, in no particular order:

Caanaan's Nuketown Set:
Shipment of terrain is awaiting pickup in the mailroom.

Natsirtim's Bloodbowl Pitch:
I started some "ornamental carving" (suprise!) and you should see something very soon pic-wise!

Golindar's Terrain Set:
Your next set of build pics will be over soon - stay tuned to your folder! Ideally, i'd like to have this set complete and in the mail the end of the first week of June :twisted: .

FNG's DE Conversion:
Bitz arrived, project started and I will have some preliminary pics by monday, May 14th.

Gordon's Red Dead Revolver Terrain Set:
Started this project and you can expect a set of preliminary pics by the middle of May or before. We will still make the deadline of arrival by June 1 for painting ;).

Gortock's Dwarven hold:
Base is cut and the build has been started. Should be on track for an end of July deadline ;).

Hisshers Steam punk set:
Trade arrived, bases are cut and I'll be starting the set soon.

Supermouse Movement Trays:
First set shipped; next set leaves this week.

Dmebust's Movement Trays:
Shipment leaves this week.

Jmsincla's Movement Trays:
Shipment by this weekend!

UPCOMING PROJECTS:

CMSheats Ogre Terrain Project:
Awaiting bitz on back order planned to start in june after Gordon's set is out the door. Should be on track for an end of July deadline ;).

ON HOLD:

Daloonieshaman's BloodBowl Bleachers:
PLACED ON HOLD
Just awaiting news on the revisions for the project. No rush though as I know we're about 7 months out.

Workshop Update
This section will highlight new tools and items that I can use for your conversion and terrain needs.

Nothing new for this update!

For Sale
Items that are currently for sale: spare bitz, models, conversions, terrain, etc. Get 'em while they last, before they go to feebay!

I am now offering Konflikt Terrain movement trays!

Very affordable, so feel free to ask for a quote.

We can produce any size and any quantity for use with almost any base size! They also make GREAT display trays for units or special characters. Conspicuously lightweight and easy to slide in along edges of storage bags or under foam trays.

They can be supplied unfinished or finished.
Need Terrain? Visit me at:
http://konfliktterrain.webs.com/

BT Refs: http://bartertown.com/trading/ref_view. ... r_id=12578

Lower BT ratings ships first; paypal preferred. Reply to PMs, even with a "no thanks." I may lag, but I will reply!

Please try to leave a ref for each transaction. I always will. It tells myself and others what kind of trade partner I am!
tacticalguy24 ( 56 )
BTown Regular

Re: 5/07/2012 UPDATE

Post by tacticalguy24 »

hey Rick, i'm liking those movement trays. keep up the good work
Unofficial btown rules apply.

Feedback owed: xSoulgrinderx
Feedback I owe:

Return to “KonflikT Terrain - Custom terrain for all wargames”