3/19/2012 UPDATE

Only KonflikT Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
BITZJUNKIE ( 1096 )
Resident Trader

3/19/2012 UPDATE

Post by BITZJUNKIE »

Hi All!

Small update for 03/19/2012. Next update will be on 4/2.

Of particular note:

1) I will be on a vacation from April 7th to the 11th. I will resume all builds on April 13.

2) There will be only individual pic updates from here on out, not anything en masse. This will mean a little longer for the pic studio to upload your update pics, but will assure that your pics arrive no matter what. Pics will also be sent twice for all orders; once when all items are ready for paint (either raw or primed), and then the final pic set upon completion, just prior to shipping.

Unless there is a technical concern, I won't be able to bend at all on this as it will take valuable time away from everyone's projects if I snag photos in-between things. Please be understanding of the needs of others :).

3) Please let me know if I owe you a reference and I'll immediately make good on it.

Project Overview
This section will provide a basic update to current builds in the studio.

To stay on course, I am able to accept commissions only after May 2012 to allow time for the current project list, in no particular order:

CMSheats Wargaming set and Table Toppers:
Final painted pics will come through by this weekend.

Caanaan's Nuketown Set:
I lost a little time this weekend with prepping the additional freeway piece, so final painted pics will come through by the weekend update by 4/2.

I am aiming to ship at the end of March.

Porkuslime's Necromunda Statue:
I am aiming to ship on the 24th or 26th of March.

Van Saar's Varied Lot:
I am aiming to ship on the 24th or 26th of March.

Flyingwhale's Terrain Set:
Shipment is out.

Golindar's Terrain Set:
First set of pics (for mid-build) will be around April 8th, just before vacation.

Natsirtim's Bloodbowl Pitch:
A small pack of pics will come through by this weekend.

Gordon's Red Dead Revolver Terrain Set:
I have moved this further to the back of the project list to secure materials for it between now and the beginning of April. I will aim for a start time just before I leave for vacation and resume upon my return. Regardless, expect a set of preliminary pics by end of April or before.

Daloonieshaman's BloodBowl Bleachers for the Con:
PLACED ON HOLD

I haven't heard anything from you on the plans I provided. No rush though as I know we're about 8 months out.

Hisshers Steam punk set:
Getting items ready to start after my vacation in April.

Workshop Update
This section will highlight new tools and items that I can use for your conversion and terrain needs.

Nothing new for this update!

For Sale
Items that are currently for sale: spare bitz, models, conversions, terrain, etc. Get 'em while they last, before they go to feebay!

ALL SOLD
Need Terrain? Visit me at:
http://konfliktterrain.webs.com/

BT Refs: http://bartertown.com/trading/ref_view. ... r_id=12578

Lower BT ratings ships first; paypal preferred. Reply to PMs, even with a "no thanks." I may lag, but I will reply!

Please try to leave a ref for each transaction. I always will. It tells myself and others what kind of trade partner I am!

Return to “KonflikT Terrain - Custom terrain for all wargames”