03/12/2012 UPDATE

Only KonflikT Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
BITZJUNKIE ( 1096 )
Resident Trader

03/12/2012 UPDATE

Post by BITZJUNKIE »

Hi All!

Small update for 03/05/2012.

Of particular note:

1) I will be on a vacation from April 7th to the 11th. I will resume all builds on April 13.

2) There will be only individual pic updates from here on out, not anything en masse. This will mean a little longer for the pic studio to upload your update pics, but will assure that your pics arrive no matter what. Pics will also be sent twice for all orders; once when all items are ready for paint (either raw or primed), and then the final pic set upon completion, just prior to shipping.

Unless there is a technical concern, I won't be able to bend at all on this as it will take valuable time away from everyone's projects if I snag photos in-between things. Please be understanding of the needs of others :).

3) Please let me know if I owe you a reference and I'll immediately make good on it. We all forget; we all have things come up; we all have that nagging feeling that we've forgotten something at one time or another.... I have that as I type this now... Shoot me a PM right away and I'll set it straight.

Project Overview
This section will provide a basic update to current builds in the studio.

To stay on course, I am able to accept commissions only after May 2012 to allow time for the current project list, in no particular order:

CMSheats Wargaming set and Table Toppers:
Due to the cost of having to have some things installed on this end, I'll have the first part of your stuff out this weekend and the table toppers will be out by the following weekend. Final painted pics will come through by this weekend.

Caanaan's Nuketown Set:
I am adding one length of freeway overpass for the trouble with the pic updates.

Your set is in the paint studio and the pics of the completely painted pieces will be crossed over to your file upon completion (between March 11th and the 18th.) Ideally, I hope to be able to ship on the 23rd or 24th of March.

Looks like the pics are coming over nicely, so I'll have the remainder over asap.

Natsirtim's Bloodbowl Pitch:
Still painting and seeing that the pics are going well witht he new equipment, I'll have your set of pics over to you as soon as CMSheats and Caanaan sets are up and running.

Porkuslime's Necromunda Statue:
Slight change for the delivery time to the 23rd of March or sooner. This will be a really quick turnaround once the base is built, so expect sooner.

Golindar's Terrain Set:
Trade received, ref left and project is started. First set of pics (for mid-build) will be around April 6th to the 8th, just before vacation.

Van Saar's Varied Lot:
Set is ready to ship. I don't have pics for you as you already know what to expect from previous shipments.

Flyingwhale's Terrain Set:
Shipment is awaiting pickup.

Gordon's Red Dead Revolver Terrain Set:
I have moved this further to the back of the project list to secure materials for it between now and the beginning of April. I will aim for a start time just before I leave for vacation and resume upon my return. Regardless, expect a set of preliminary pics by end of April or before.

Daloonieshaman's BloodBowl Bleachers for the Con:
I haven't heard anything from you on the plans I provided. No rush though as I know we're about 9 months out.

Workshop Update
This section will highlight new tools and items that I can use for your conversion and terrain needs.

Nothing new for this update!

For Sale
Items that are currently for sale: spare bitz, models, conversions, terrain, etc. Get 'em while they last, before they go to feebay!

2 Basic Eldar Objectives

Features LED lighting so you know thay are contested or held at a glance! Comes with a battery and is easily unscrewed from the bottom to replace (battery #2032). Primed black.

Bartertownie only deal is $15.00 for both shipped with DC in the U.S.

Tau Landing Pad

Features 10 LEDS - 6 on the main pad and 4 on the ramp. Battery compartment is easy to get at on the underside of the base. Batteries not included, but will use a couple "AA". Choice of primer - white, grey or black.

Bartertownie only deal is $60.00 shipped with DC in the U.S.

Chaos Altar / summoning platform

Demon prince for scale only :wink: . Painted and appx. 9" in diameter. Suitable for 40K, WH fantasy, or other games as needed. Space in the middle of the main plinth is intentionally left open so you can add any symbol of chaos that you'd like.

Bartertownie only deal is $26.00 shipped with DC in the U.S.
Need Terrain? Visit me at:
http://konfliktterrain.webs.com/

BT Refs: http://bartertown.com/trading/ref_view. ... r_id=12578

Lower BT ratings ships first; paypal preferred. Reply to PMs, even with a "no thanks." I may lag, but I will reply!

Please try to leave a ref for each transaction. I always will. It tells myself and others what kind of trade partner I am!

Return to “KonflikT Terrain - Custom terrain for all wargames”